Justice has been served,The Houston's...

Justice has been served,The Houston's are free men

Posted in the Harriman Forum

First Prev
of 4
Next Last
TnGal

United States

#1 Mar 3, 2010
Today justice was served in Rocky Houston's case.He will soon be released from Scott County Jail as a free man.Now the Houston family can be together once again and get on with there life like they deserve.I knew the truth would come out.Im so happy for Rocky and Leon and there family.Im proud to say im a Houston Supporter!
Hungry

Georgetown, TN

#2 Mar 3, 2010
Great. Now their family can be together once again to smoke pot on their front porch and wreak havoc in a fairly peaceful community.

Wow! I'm glad to see there are brilliant people on here after all..........
putty

Huntsville, TN

#3 Mar 4, 2010
So glad this over for these guys. I know how the police can be, there is always one that wants to throw his authority around. Don't know if this was the case or not and I hate it for the families that are left here without their loved ones but sure makes you wonder was these cops the kind of guys that were bullies with badges? But happy for the Houston brothers because I believe they were done wrong.
Desperate people

United States

#4 Mar 4, 2010
Uhmmm! 2- lives were taken executed! self-defense my butt! This was un-called for and the houstons or anyone else who would pull this kind of foolishness should be prosecuted! Rocky showed just what kind of person he is in court SPITTING on people and such! I guess that court clerk tapped her finger and intimidated and abused Rocky and he had to defend himself! WHAT A JERK OF A PERSON! I want even call him a Man or Human..Dirty old Camels spit on people!
putty

Huntsville, TN

#5 Mar 4, 2010
Desperate people wrote:
Uhmmm! 2- lives were taken executed! self-defense my butt! This was un-called for and the houstons or anyone else who would pull this kind of foolishness should be prosecuted! Rocky showed just what kind of person he is in court SPITTING on people and such! I guess that court clerk tapped her finger and intimidated and abused Rocky and he had to defend himself! WHAT A JERK OF A PERSON! I want even call him a Man or Human..Dirty old Camels spit on people!
well those 2 lives that were lost were just as bad as the houstons, the cop thought he was a bad ass with a gun and a badge and the other guy that was riding along was there to see him harass the houston boys...
Realist

Nashville, TN

#6 Mar 4, 2010
I'm glad it's over for the Houston brothers and their families. God will judge us all one day.
TnGal

Chelsea, MI

#7 Mar 5, 2010
Realist wrote:
I'm glad it's over for the Houston brothers and their families. God will judge us all one day.
I agree with you 100%
Desperate People

United States

#8 Mar 5, 2010
I guess for those of you that think Justice was served think it is ok to take someones life even if it was just harrassment. Jones and Brown where there to do a job serve a warrant and the Houstons took a different outlook on the issue. Regardless they had done a crime that required the law to get involved and neither of them derserve to get off for these deaths. If you believe they do then everytime a cop draws his gun the criminal has the right to shoot him in self defense. The next time you want the law to serve a warrant on someone maybe you can serve it yourself because (it's harrassment).
sure

Lenoir City, TN

#9 Mar 5, 2010
yeah it was bad for jone's and brown's family but they were told not to go there and did. i knew brown and he couldn,t go anywhere without that gun.even on job,s that did not require gun's.and if it had been the houston,s that had got killed would it have been alright I don'think the houston's had there gun but had to go get them that's how rocky got shot in the butt brown was very pushy but I am sorry for both family's but even now rocky is still in jail on a 04 charge look's like he could make bound I don't think he's going anywhere
TnGal

United States

#10 Mar 5, 2010
Jones has always thought he was 10 ft tall and bullet proof.He has killed 2 people and got away with it during his time in law enforcement.That's a fact!Just do a little research on it.Mike Brown wasn't just "a ride along".He was a former Loudon County Cop that has been in court against Rocky and the day they were in court there was threats exchanged between them.So that explains why Brown was with Jones that day armed and ready.Jones and Brown had every intention to kill Rocky and Leon But,there plans back fired on them.If Jones and Brown killed the Houston's that day it would be alright in alot of peoples eyes.Rocky and Leon acted in self defense.
Hungry

Ringgold, GA

#11 Mar 9, 2010
putty wrote:
So glad this over for these guys. I know how the police can be, there is always one that wants to throw his authority around. Don't know if this was the case or not and I hate it for the families that are left here without their loved ones but sure makes you wonder was these cops the kind of guys that were bullies with badges? But happy for the Houston brothers because I believe they were done wrong.
WOW! You must have been smoking pot the whole time this has been going on.
Hungry

Ringgold, GA

#12 Mar 9, 2010
putty wrote:
<quoted text>well those 2 lives that were lost were just as bad as the houstons, the cop thought he was a bad ass with a gun and a badge and the other guy that was riding along was there to see him harass the houston boys...
You really think you know alot about the deputy ? Did you go back and look at his 30 plus years in law enforcement to make that decision ? Probably not! Just another smartass pot smoker.
Hungry

Ringgold, GA

#13 Mar 9, 2010
TnGal wrote:
Jones has always thought he was 10 ft tall and bullet proof.He has killed 2 people and got away with it during his time in law enforcement.That's a fact!Just do a little research on it.Mike Brown wasn't just "a ride along".He was a former Loudon County Cop that has been in court against Rocky and the day they were in court there was threats exchanged between them.So that explains why Brown was with Jones that day armed and ready.Jones and Brown had every intention to kill Rocky and Leon But,there plans back fired on them.If Jones and Brown killed the Houston's that day it would be alright in alot of peoples eyes.Rocky and Leon acted in self defense.
I would like to do some research on you. I bet I would find out all kinds of interesting things. Go smoke your pot and shut up.
Desperate people

United States

#14 Mar 9, 2010
TnGal wrote:
TN Gal there is no way unless you are Brown or Jones in disguse that you can say they went there with intentions to kill anyone. You can not possibly know that factually! If the houston brothers had not been doing crime there would have been no need for anyone to be serving a warrant. Furthermore both Jones and Brown were killed in their car. If I was a betting person the houston were always armed or the guns were in close reach. They could have run out the back door and fled but no they shot both deptuties in their CAR!! They did not shoot once or twice and then turn to escape they approached the vehicle shooting execution style. Now that is someone who thinks they are above the law. If this had been another deptuy with Jones he would have been killed as well. How can you defend any of this. The houstons should have been tried for a minimum of 2nd degree murder and be found guilty! The next time you call your local law enforcement for help against some of the scum that inhabits are earth. I hope they tell you to handle it yourself because their own lives are two precious. Do you think any of this is going to keep Rocky and Leon from breaking more laws and causing probs. NO!!! they will only be worse now. Hope none of your loved ones has to serve that warrant on them!
sickoflawlessnes s

Elizabethtown, KY

#15 Mar 10, 2010
This is just the product of what happens when the law that started here was corrupt qnd managed to stay that way for 100 years and got worse and worse, with Columbian Drug lord Pablo Escabar moving in here and buying property and the law. It festered over the years with city councils being bought, courthouse officials being bought, and finally the neighborhoods in near ruins with drugs owning everything and everybody till this is the product of it. People don't trust the law here and rightly so. Law enforcement has done very little to earn the trust of people here but I think everybody is trying to take back the neighborhoods and right the wrongs. It just can't happen over night. For cryin out loud, we just got our right to vote!
Hungry

Chattanooga, TN

#16 Mar 16, 2010
sickoflawlessness wrote:
This is just the product of what happens when the law that started here was corrupt qnd managed to stay that way for 100 years and got worse and worse, with Columbian Drug lord Pablo Escabar moving in here and buying property and the law. It festered over the years with city councils being bought, courthouse officials being bought, and finally the neighborhoods in near ruins with drugs owning everything and everybody till this is the product of it. People don't trust the law here and rightly so. Law enforcement has done very little to earn the trust of people here but I think everybody is trying to take back the neighborhoods and right the wrongs. It just can't happen over night. For cryin out loud, we just got our right to vote!
I am curious to know if you have proof of this Escobar person? Or is this a nickname for someone else? Also, do you have proof of 100 years of corruption? The only proof I can recall is one ex-sheriff who served his time, and Judge Austin. If we are going on heresay, we could be here for a long time talking about heresay. Please provide some proof.
typical roane county

Knoxville, TN

#17 Apr 1, 2010
Roane county police dep. sucks ass they should all be fired and start all over with people who actually serve and protect and respect the oath that they took.
Hooray for Harriman

Garland, TX

#18 Apr 3, 2010
That;s how smart you are.. COunty is SHeriff. Police is city...
Patty Cake

Oneida, TN

#19 Apr 6, 2010
Hungry wrote:
<quoted text>
You really think you know alot about the deputy ? Did you go back and look at his 30 plus years in law enforcement to make that decision ? Probably not! Just another smartass pot smoker.
What makes you think I smoke pot? Maybe I think you smoke crack? Go back and look at his 30 years and I bet you will see that he thinks he can do whatever he wants because he has a gun and he is a cop? Many of cops go astray and I think maybe yourt friend did too. Or here is an ideal, he had a warrant to serve and he was afraid to go by himself so he takes a ride along because he knew this guy has already killed people so why not 2 more, maybe he will be sheriff one day.. WOW, that would be awesome... I think I will smoke some pot now....
Patty Cake

Oneida, TN

#20 Apr 6, 2010
Hungry wrote:
<quoted text>
I would like to do some research on you. I bet I would find out all kinds of interesting things. Go smoke your pot and shut up.
Lets just research everybody and see who shit last.... I bet TnGal has killed someone and got by with it because she has a badge and friends with badges. You people are all alike...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Harriman Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Jeffery Rich & Alexandria (Salas) Freels 27 min brokenbitch 3
Jeff rich? 28 min brokenbitch 2
News Roane County cold case unit (Nov '09) 53 min someone 23
Sara Waldo 1 hr Leaveitalone 10
looking for 2 hr anonymous 1
Tabatha Tate 3 hr Krisouth 8
concernd family 12 hr angie 4
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Harriman Mortgages