Jada Wallace

Fort Campbell, TN

#1 Jul 15, 2012
Im searching for Travis Cook. He likes to run and hide from everyone. He has not been paying his child support like he is court ordered to do. He is running from being servered papers for court, because he knows that he is going to set in jail. Which is only fair since he cant pay the support. I am wanting to get him tracked down for the court date of 9/12/12. He has been avoiding this for well over a year now. If anyone has any idea where to find him I would love to know so that his daughter could get some kind of support from him!
just saying

Rockwood, TN

#2 Jul 16, 2012
There is a about 5 Travis cooks in and around the area can you be more specific?
Jada Wallace

Fort Campbell, TN

#3 Aug 22, 2012
They call him Bubba. He is hiding in Rockwood at his wifes parents. He even changes his # so that they cant contact him. This past weekend his daughter was at his moms and he said that he was on his way to see her and then calls to say he is out of gas. Really? Do you really think that your daughter is that stupid to believe that bs? You will pay in the long run with her....
wtf

Shelby, NC

#4 Aug 23, 2012
That's what you get for being with a loser like him! You wanted him so bad you got him... So live with it! I just feel sorry for this child.
Angel

Mckeesport, PA

#5 Aug 28, 2012
Jada Wallace wrote:
They call him Bubba. He is hiding in Rockwood at his wifes parents. He even changes his # so that they cant contact him. This past weekend his daughter was at his moms and he said that he was on his way to see her and then calls to say he is out of gas. Really? Do you really think that your daughter is that stupid to believe that bs? You will pay in the long run with her....
Jada- please report his wife's parents name to the Sheriff and DA's office if you haven't already. I suspect there are active warrants, and both will want his location almost as badly as you do. Also- their address would be great, but anything you can provide is helpful.

They were recently able to find my dead beat this way. I was sent a letter asking for information (which aggravated me because I have bent over backwards to cooperate, to no avail), but after telling them what a waste of paper the letter was b/c they would be the first to know if I had found him, they were able to get a location on him from information that I mentioned to them in passing, and had deemed useless.
Jada Wallace

Rockwood, TN

#6 Sep 12, 2012
Thank you Angel! I will call about the in-laws. As far as for you wtf, Im sure you havent made mistakes. My daughter is very well taken care of and he has nothing to do with it. I never talk ill of her dad to her even though he is a piece crap. At least Im not hiding behind a fake name. I have made my mistakes and they have made me a better person for it. Please my wonderful daughter does not need your pity or for you to feel sorry for her. If you knew her, you would know she is an amazing kid and the best thing that will ever come from Bubba.
letsbehonest

Cookeville, TN

#7 Sep 15, 2012
There are way too many mothers depending on child support. Their children are nothing but paychecks. Go to school get a degree and support the kid on your own.I did. Never once asked for child support.never once received child support. Now that my child is grown, the respect my child has for me is worth more than any amount of money I could have tried to obtain. If fathers don't want to pay up, don't make them.you chose this man father the kid. Get to work and raise it.do youknow how many other mothers do this on their own? So sick of these money grubbing women. Have some self respect. Show him you and your child don't need him. When she is old enough she will know exactly what you are doing by using her for free money.
Jada Wallace

Rockwood, TN

#8 Sep 27, 2012
I do not depend on child support. My husband and I both work. We make a great living. If you choose not to get child support then that is your business. Whether he pays or not is his business. He is the one who will have to pay for it, not me. If I was such a "money grubber" I guess I would not have tired to help him get his support lowered. I guess when I bought her Christmas for him that year, I would have just kept it at my house instead of dropping it off at his. My husband and I both tired to help him. When he rejected the help is when I stopped trying. If he never pays another dime. I dont care. Its the point that in life if you play you pay. I am woman enough not to turn my back on my child. I am here to raise her and protect her. I do that very well. I will not let anyone hurt her, but he is the one person I can not protect her from. He will pay for what he has done and I will be the one who will be there for her.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Harriman Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
booger! 2 hr Aha 1
Taavian Booker (Oct '15) 2 hr Porter boys 4
Thomas Thrasher murder (Dec '14) 2 hr Spill my blood 18
Hudson boy-Murderer (Feb '13) 2 hr Broken tip 42
Collyn Scarbrough 13 hr Bart 2
Kelly Jago 21 hr Midtown 1
Alex Wampler? Manwhore? (Mar '14) Fri hismom 7
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Harriman Mortgages