Roane County Nursing Homes

Roane County Nursing Homes

Posted in the Harriman Forum

Crossville, TN

#1 Feb 10, 2010
Any recommendations or complaints about nursing homes in Roane County? Family Member recovering from stroke needs 24 hr care. Currently at Renaissance Terrace (formerly Marshall Voss) but considering move... help, i only want to do the best for my family.
lillysmom

Murfreesboro, TN

#2 Feb 10, 2010
get your loved one out of the area nursing homes.....and that means any of them..i have a child who works at one and has worked at the others. They are all terrible and i would not send my dogs there muchless my family....
papaws girl

Murfreesboro, TN

#3 Feb 10, 2010
My papaw was at Voss, he got a broken hip, they didn't know how it happened, so we moved him to Rockwood(The Bridge) and he recieved very good care. When making your choice, see if you can do a walk through either in the morning or around dinner time. Good Luck!
pommom

Athens, TN

#4 Feb 20, 2010
My grandparents have both been in Harriman Rehab and received good care. My grandfather passed away late in 2009 and several of the CNA's came in off the clock to be with him in his final hours and to oversee the care of his body after he passed. They also were concerned with my grandmother and her care after his passing. I'm not saying there have not been areas that need improvement, nothing is perfect, but I believe they genuininely care about their residents.
mother of 2

United States

#5 Aug 31, 2010
life care in wartburg is a great place for anyones loveone to stay even for a short time or long term or no matter whats wrong with ur loveone check them out i think they r best around!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Harriman Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Why won't Some Mother. ... conniving and cold l... 4 hr wtf 6
Theresa Patterson 10 hr WhiteTrashMagical 8
Brett wallace 11 hr Neighbors 2
Tessa large Fri Lmmfao 2
Gabby Hudson or Gabby West?? Fri Clouse 2
Shannon Brumage Fri Clouse 3
jessica hicks (Nov '10) Fri Chick-a-doodle 22

Harriman Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance