Harriman Police Dep.
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Since: Nov 09

Elizabethtown, KY

#1 Nov 26, 2009
On 10-16-09 my daughter was a victim in a mugging while she was with my exhusband. A so called friend of his called to ask where he was then showed up then left and returned again while standing outside two black males approached my daughters father asking for pills. i believe this was a set up due to this so called friend. i do know his name but i'm not posting this to drop names.I have called numerous times left my number and gone to the police station several times.They do not have the courtesy to even give me a call even if they don't have any leads as the mother of this child I think at the very least they could do is give me a phone call. One of the men had a gun and the other had a knife. One of these thugs put their hands on my child by jerking her out of the car and ripping her jacket open to search her. Any mother out there knows the rage you would feel if this was your child. I wonder if the officers have children if so they should ask themselves what can I do to catch these jerks. I'm not the type of person to bad mouth people and I do not mean any disrespect at all to our law enforcement I simply want them to do all they can to catch these thugs so my child can have some peace instead of nightmares.
dog tags

Sunbright, TN

#2 Nov 27, 2009
How old was yoour child? And apparently your husband is selling dope and had your child with him. That is what this whole situation sounds like and yes I would be extremely mad at the police and at my ex husband for putting my daughter in this situation. I would definitly be getting me a lawyer and trying to keep my child from my ex husband and to keep her safe from all this crap.At least trying to find out the truth..

Since: Nov 09

Elizabethtown, KY

#3 Nov 27, 2009
dog tags wrote:
How old was yoour child? And apparently your husband is selling dope and had your child with him. That is what this whole situation sounds like and yes I would be extremely mad at the police and at my ex husband for putting my daughter in this situation. I would definitly be getting me a lawyer and trying to keep my child from my ex husband and to keep her safe from all this crap.At least trying to find out the truth..
I am seeking full custody she is 15 was 14 when this occured her Dad is a peice of crap and she had not seen him for several months because this isn't the first time he has endangered her life and i had no reservations about her going with him that night because he had moved back in with his parents who absolutely adore there grand daughter and are wonderful people.But the icing has been put on the cake for the last time. I divorced him when she was still a baby because he was abusive and i wasn't going to raise my child under those conditions.I thank God every day for her I have told her that she saved my life because when she was born she was the reason I threw his sorry ass out and never looked back. I am now blessed with a wonderful husband of almost 14 yrs and two other children.When i had the talk with her about sex and drugs she asked for a purity ring and then told me i never had to worry about her drinking or doing drugs when i ask her why she said my Dad is my anti-drug and i never want to be like him so as the saying goes some good comes out of something bad.

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

#4 Dec 1, 2009
Judging by the last three sentences , somebody's inheritance just went down the drain -
hope

United States

#5 Dec 2, 2009
hope your daughter was not hurt, and gets over this thing harriman is getting so bad but i guess it is all over the world did this happen inside harriman just would like to know makes you wonder how save you are anywhere.
Foggy

Wartburg, TN

#6 Jul 7, 2010
midtownman01 wrote:
On 10-16-09 my daughter was a victim in a mugging while she was with my exhusband. A so called friend of his called to ask where he was then showed up then left and returned again while standing outside two black males approached my daughters father asking for pills. i believe this was a set up due to this so called friend. i do know his name but i'm not posting this to drop names.I have called numerous times left my number and gone to the police station several times.They do not have the courtesy to even give me a call even if they don't have any leads as the mother of this child I think at the very least they could do is give me a phone call. One of the men had a gun and the other had a knife. One of these thugs put their hands on my child by jerking her out of the car and ripping her jacket open to search her. Any mother out there knows the rage you would feel if this was your child. I wonder if the officers have children if so they should ask themselves what can I do to catch these jerks. I'm not the type of person to bad mouth people and I do not mean any disrespect at all to our law enforcement I simply want them to do all they can to catch these thugs so my child can have some peace instead of nightmares.
The Harriman PD will never do anything as they are on the take.
SlutFlusher69

United States

#7 Jul 27, 2010
Read PissedInRoane's post. Evidently the cops are too busy f*cking anything that moves and can't do the job we pay them to do.
Who said

Columbia, SC

#8 Aug 4, 2010
Ronald Gillispe "Lil G" is a NARC he has outstanding warrants in other counties and has recently been picked up in Harriman and released....Can you say NARC????????Why would he be free if not..........He is no good and a Drug Dealer most of the time you can find him at the big white house on Unaka St. 2nd house up from the Methodist Church on the same side of the street on the front porch maybe at the Eagle Mart....His landlord lives across Triangle Park in the Gray House with the PT Cruiser in the drive.......This man rents to drug dealers and white girls only can anyone figure out why????????The Harriman P.D. refuses to do anything with him guess they are scared of him don't know.......Maybe you John Doe will help put an end to this if your not in his pocket.. Harriman was a good town at one time but not now it has gone to the Drugs and DEALERS......If you continue to let this Arrogant POS still run around on your streets it will just get worse...It's your town or do you care...Lock him up and loose the key maybe Big Bubba will burn that Ass for him maybe take his life which would be a relief to the Community.......
realisticview

Nashville, TN

#9 Aug 4, 2010
Who said wrote:
Ronald Gillispe "Lil G" is a NARC he has outstanding warrants in other counties and has recently been picked up in Harriman and released....Can you say NARC????????Why would he be free if not..........He is no good and a Drug Dealer most of the time you can find him at the big white house on Unaka St. 2nd house up from the Methodist Church on the same side of the street on the front porch maybe at the Eagle Mart....His landlord lives across Triangle Park in the Gray House with the PT Cruiser in the drive.......This man rents to drug dealers and white girls only can anyone figure out why????????The Harriman P.D. refuses to do anything with him guess they are scared of him don't know.......Maybe you John Doe will help put an end to this if your not in his pocket.. Harriman was a good town at one time but not now it has gone to the Drugs and DEALERS......If you continue to let this Arrogant POS still run around on your streets it will just get worse...It's your town or do you care...Lock him up and loose the key maybe Big Bubba will burn that Ass for him maybe take his life which would be a relief to the Community.......
I think you mean Gordn Gillespie also know as Lil G. Your right he is a drug dealer and a punk. Tell me where he has warrants and I will contact the right people to have him picked up. Im sure the people of Harriman would like if if he wasn't running the streets but how do your propose we get rid of him.
morerealistic

West Chester, PA

#10 Aug 4, 2010
"...how do your propose we get rid of him. "

Quit using him as a C.I. and lock HIM up.

Since: Jul 10

Location hidden

#11 Aug 4, 2010
What about Mikey Buttram? He's selling everything from weed, cocaine, crack, pills, etc.... he has new warrant for domestic where he recently went off on his g/f + strangled her. Since then he moved from his apartment in Harriman to one In Rockwood and had his phone number changes ( all because iof this warrant). I know he just went to court for drugs and a traffic violation in June. I Have heard he is a narc and that's why he is not locked up??? Really....is he gonna get to keep on selling with no punishment? All the pills + coke he has sold should be enough to lock him up for life
realisticview

Nashville, TN

#12 Aug 4, 2010
morerealistic wrote:
"...how do your propose we get rid of him. "
Quit using him as a C.I. and lock HIM up.
AS for him being a C.I. I and you dont know either. What charge should he be locked up on? Criminal ignorance is not a charge or alot of people would be in jail. If you have ever seen the court system especially the criminal court system operate in Roane County you would know it isnt easy. Judge Ebeln also know as the King of Community Corrections will not send anyone away unless they agree in a plea. I have seen people on felony probation get charged and convicted of another felony and they are put on more Community Corrections. Until we have a judge willing to lock people up the cycle will continue.
Who said

Columbia, SC

#13 Aug 4, 2010
Lock him up....Watch him; be a Diaper on him....He only knows one thing and that is dealing drugs; should be easy.... I have seen him deal many times as many others have also.......Not hard; just hang out at Triangle Park he thinks he owns it.....The tax payers of Harriman can't or won't use the Park even Domino's is scared to deliver there because of all the drug activity in and around it......People have been killed there and it still goes on.....Look at the Black home owners homes; bars on the windows does that tell you anything they are scared of their own race.....How pitiful that they live like that because of someone like him running around acting like a complete fool...Making the good and respected people of the neighborhood look bad and his goal is to train the younger generation his trade....Take control of your town and finally put a stop to it.....A Kingston Police Officer lives there and he's not concerned with what goes on...That may not be his district or township of employment but I personally think he should help clean it up by reporting the activity; as he does represent the public being an Officer of the Law......Men slap their wives/girlfriends, curse them out in front of children while the neighborhood just sits and watches.....I see neighborhood watch signs around are they there to help or to remind people to watch and enjoy the problems......So YOU tell me how to take care of it!!!!! The current processes aren't working..........

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

#14 Aug 4, 2010
The cure is a 357 and aim low -
realisticview

United States

#15 Aug 4, 2010
Who said wrote:
Lock him up....Watch him; be a Diaper on him....He only knows one thing and that is dealing drugs; should be easy.... I have seen him deal many times as many others have also.......Not hard; just hang out at Triangle Park he thinks he owns it.....The tax payers of Harriman can't or won't use the Park even Domino's is scared to deliver there because of all the drug activity in and around it......People have been killed there and it still goes on.....Look at the Black home owners homes; bars on the windows does that tell you anything they are scared of their own race.....How pitiful that they live like that because of someone like him running around acting like a complete fool...Making the good and respected people of the neighborhood look bad and his goal is to train the younger generation his trade....Take control of your town and finally put a stop to it.....A Kingston Police Officer lives there and he's not concerned with what goes on...That may not be his district or township of employment but I personally think he should help clean it up by reporting the activity; as he does represent the public being an Officer of the Law......Men slap their wives/girlfriends, curse them out in front of children while the neighborhood just sits and watches.....I see neighborhood watch signs around are they there to help or to remind people to watch and enjoy the problems......So YOU tell me how to take care of it!!!!! The current processes aren't working..........
Your right about one thing the current process dosent work. Until someone comes up with another solution then thats the only process we have. I believe Mr. Gillespie has been arrested several times within the last month but each time he seems to get a low bond and hes out in thirty minutes. Triangle Park has been an eyesore for sometime but not near what it once was. As for watching Mr. Gillespie that would be a good idea if he didnt hang out in areas where they call eachother when the police are around. Im no lawyer but it seems just seeing what you think is a drug transaction isnt enough to walk over and arrest someone without more evidence.
morerealistic

West Chester, PA

#16 Aug 5, 2010
"believe Mr. Gillespie has been arrested several times within the last month but each time he seems to get a low bond and hes out in thirty minutes. "

BECAUSE they USE him as a C.I.!!
Who said

Wartburg, TN

#18 Aug 5, 2010
I agree with you morerealistic.....If he HAS been arrested a few times in the last month and low bonds are always imposed than there is more to it than that...How many times do you have to get arrested in Harriman before you don't get out?..I didn't just fall off the potato truck and have been around the block many times.......The only eyesore is Lil "G" Again I say ride through there and look at the houses bars on most of them do you have bars on your house? People shouldn't have to live like that and "Lil Girl" is the problem you know it as well as I do...He's just a single part of it....There are more like him coming and going from the park all the time.....What about the twin brothers they're a problem too had a run in with one of them once and he was a sissy on a 1 on 1 basis just a loud stupid idiot can't even talk right Yo! Yo! Yo! he threatened to burn down my "Tee Pee" as he called it and it still stands....It may sound a little Prejudice but a "little hint" I HATE all "Drug Dealers" lost a family member to one and will never forget it........Just tired of him walking around like he's getting over on everyone.....At this time he is; and others will suffer from his actions and more lives will be ruined because of him.....He doesn't care just as long as he can make a buck on it.....That should be taken into consideration by the Judge as he is being released on LOW BONDS.....
curious

Elizabethtown, KY

#19 Aug 27, 2010
Does anyone know Bill Wampler he's a freaking loser an alcoholic and will pop or snort anything he can get his hands on. He has had countless DUI's and has served very little jail time because he usually pays someone off to get out of jail time. I heard he just finished an LPN nursing program that is a scary thought of having a loser junkie taking care of you. He had a good wife and I have heard he use to get drunk and beat the hell out of her. I am glad she left his sorry ass. I dated him for a short time and I think the story above about the mugging is him..not positive but pretty sure. He's really missing out on life because from what little I know he has an amazing daughter. I am just glad she has a good mother that was smart enough to get her away from him.
Thinking

United States

#20 Aug 29, 2010
curious wrote:
Does anyone know Bill Wampler he's a freaking loser an alcoholic and will pop or snort anything he can get his hands on. He has had countless DUI's and has served very little jail time because he usually pays someone off to get out of jail time. I heard he just finished an LPN nursing program that is a scary thought of having a loser junkie taking care of you. He had a good wife and I have heard he use to get drunk and beat the hell out of her. I am glad she left his sorry ass. I dated him for a short time and I think the story above about the mugging is him..not positive but pretty sure. He's really missing out on life because from what little I know he has an amazing daughter. I am just glad she has a good mother that was smart enough to get her away from him.
I don't know this person but looks to me like if you finish a nursing program you can;t be snorting, popping or drinking to much. It takes a smart alert person to pass that test
curious

Elizabethtown, KY

#21 Aug 31, 2010
Well the thing is he is smart. He has such a high tolerance to drugs that he can perform normal fuctions while messed up. I am not sure if he has actually passed his test yet if so it will only be a matter of time before he pops a drug test or gets yet another DUI. I believe he already has another DUI pending if so I hope he can't pay his way out of it this time and finally goes to jail where the jackass belongs. He is such a waste of space.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Harriman Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Carrie Phillips? 3 hr Alan 2
Adriana H. 16 hr Iknowalot 7
Courts of Praise DRUGS in church? (Apr '12) 21 hr Being nosey 96
Harriman Fire Chief Mon Jtip 2
brittany walden Mar 24 facts 2
cassidy cisson Mar 23 wildwillie d 1
Dirty Strippers? (Mar '15) Mar 23 Thunder 15

Harriman Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Harriman Mortgages