How to Protect yourself from Corrupt Cops and Courts

Posted in the Harriman Forum

First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Since: Mar 12

Location hidden

#1 Mar 26, 2012
The garments of lady justice are soiled with the dirt of corrupt cops, lawyers, and judges, as well as the blood of the innocent.

Click on this link or copy into your browser.

http://www.policeabuse.20fr.com/police.htm

Then, expose them, sue them, and don't put up with them. They give good cops and good public officials a bad name.

This website also talks about security guards. Skippy should like this website.

Location hidden

#2 Mar 26, 2012
see page #3 of the link (in prior post) for this excerpt below.... LOL

UNION COUNTY SHERIFF, Tennessee

Paul House spent 22 years on death row because deputies and detectives hid crucial DNA with the cooperation of the DA, convicting an innocent man of rape & murder. He was released in July 2008, suffering from Multiple Sclerosis, wheel chair bound, by order of a federal court. This man sat in prison for years while state officials sat on and played with the case, even though the victims husband bragged while drunk to the crime. These poor dumb Tennessee good ole boy slobs needed the federal courts to tell them how to handle the case; the federal judge gave them a cook book style set of exact instructions they must follow. This rural county is known for itís inbred officials; what more could one ask for?

End of excerpt.

Go to the link

and click on the 3rd page to read more stories like this one. This website will help you to learn how to minimize the risk of being one of these victims of judicial abuse and illegal behavior by the corrupt.

Corrupt officials should be exposed and jailed if they break the law!

“You're failing. ”

Since: Sep 11

Gallup, NM

#4 Mar 29, 2012
Report em wrote:
The garments of lady justice are soiled with the dirt of corrupt cops, lawyers, and judges, as well as the blood of the innocent.
Click on this link or copy into your browser.
Then, expose them, sue them, and don't put up with them. They give good cops and good public officials a bad name.
This website also talks about security guards. Skippy should like this website.
And why exactly is it that I should like that website?

Location hidden

#7 Mar 31, 2012
Skipster wrote:
<quoted text>
And why exactly is it that I should like that website? I'm not a security guard.
Your the one answering to the name Skippy!

Next.

“You're failing. ”

Gallup, NM

#8 Mar 31, 2012
Report em wrote:
<quoted text>
Your the one answering to the name Skippy!
Next.
Yes because you weren't targeting me. Right.

Location hidden

#9 Mar 31, 2012
The epitome of RC.., no accountability for their own actions.

Next.

“You're failing. ”

Gallup, NM

#10 Mar 31, 2012
Report em wrote:
The epitome of RC.., no accountability for their own actions.
Next.
Am I boring you?

Location hidden

#11 Mar 31, 2012
Next.

“You're failing. ”

Gallup, NM

#12 Mar 31, 2012
Report em wrote:
Next.
Good. Then quit soliciting my attention.
Lovely

United States

#13 Mar 31, 2012
The cops are worst than the ones breaking the laws anymore. Beware of the BELLS of Wartburg city!! I know people who have been pulled over their prescription pills and money took but let go or took to jail and when they go to court no proof of how much money or pills were took. I had a friend who was messing around with a morgan co. Cop. When he would get pills from has traffic stops would call her. She would go meet him and get whatever he took from whoever he stopped searched and illegally took. What are they supposed to do call and tell "officer soso took my pills and weed i need them back". They are crooked as they come.

Location hidden

#14 Mar 31, 2012
Lovely wrote:
The cops are worst than the ones breaking the laws anymore. Beware of the BELLS of Wartburg city!! I know people who have been pulled over their prescription pills and money took but let go or took to jail and when they go to court no proof of how much money or pills were took. I had a friend who was messing around with a morgan co. Cop. When he would get pills from has traffic stops would call her. She would go meet him and get whatever he took from whoever he stopped searched and illegally took. What are they supposed to do call and tell "officer soso took my pills and weed i need them back". They are crooked as they come.
Sounds pretty crooked to me..., unless that money and prescription drugs "solicited the attention" of that crooked cop? Then he's not responsible for his actions. Can you believe that? Nah, me neither.

Hey Lovely, be careful out there, and thanks for sharing your story. I agree..., those kinds of cops are worse than some of the people they arrest.

Location hidden

#15 Apr 1, 2012
This is an interesting page within the innocence project website about Government misconduct.

http://www.innocenceproject.org/understand/Go...

I have to wonder what lies in the soul of a man that is capable of putting other men in jail for crimes they know they didn't commit. Career recognition and advancement seems to be an odd reason for this kind of behavior, but apparently it is the number #1 motivator.

The depraved souls of these kind of men, whether corrupt LE, DA's, Judges, and some of those public defenders who share their bed will surely burn in hell...., where ever that is.

Their victims live an undeserving hell everyday..,
a prison cell where they are constantly reminded of the injustice in a system of low life skum that decorate their bodies with badges they do not deserve to wear, but do anyway for "recognition".

Because we know for these corrupt people, their behavior it is not for law and justice. It's for their ego..., and their lined pockets. They care little for their souls or the welfare of others.

No one can have two masters. They either stand for "law and justice" or they don't.

"Corruption" and "Justice" don't sit well at the same table. They mock one another.
moco

United States

#16 Apr 1, 2012
For the record it's Officer Bales, not Bells. Dewayne Bales is one specifically. At least spell his name correctly if you want people to even consider your story.

I'm on your side, but please pay closer attention to details. I don't know of a single person named Bells in Mo Co. There are lots of Bales & several are in law enforcement. Best of luck to you in proving your point.

Location hidden

#17 Apr 1, 2012
Skipster wrote:
<quoted text>
Good. Then quit soliciting my attention.
I wasn't soliciting your attention. I was mocking you.

Location hidden

#18 Apr 1, 2012
moco wrote:
For the record it's Officer Bales, not Bells. Dewayne Bales is one specifically. At least spell his name correctly if you want people to even consider your story.
I'm on your side, but please pay closer attention to details. I don't know of a single person named Bells in Mo Co. There are lots of Bales & several are in law enforcement. Best of luck to you in proving your point.
I think that the poster in #13 might have been trying to be discreet when they referenced BELLS in that town. But I could be wrong.

You said that there were several Bales in LE in that county? I am assuming they are family members. I have noticed that there is an existence of nepotism in RC as well. I think multiple family members in the same county government "breeds" corruption. No pun intended.

“You're failing. ”

Gallup, NM

#19 Apr 1, 2012
Report em wrote:
<quoted text>
I wasn't soliciting your attention. I was mocking you.
Right. By mocking me, it will not solicit my attention to defend myself.
sooooo

Carthage, MO

#20 Apr 1, 2012
Report em wrote:
<quoted text>
I think that the poster in #13 might have been trying to be discreet when they referenced BELLS in that town. But I could be wrong.
You said that there were several Bales in LE in that county? I am assuming they are family members. I have noticed that there is an existence of nepotism in RC as well. I think multiple family members in the same county government "breeds" corruption. No pun intended.
so more than one person in a family cannot be in the same le without being labeled corrupted?
Lovely

United States

#21 Apr 1, 2012
I was talking about Teddy Bales and his Nasty son Dewayne Bales. They keep the money and pills for theirself. The other cop I will not name! Why mess up something good for my friend ...
HTC Fan

Jersey City, NJ

#22 Apr 1, 2012
Lovely wrote:
I was talking about Teddy Bales and his Nasty son Dewayne Bales. They keep the money and pills for theirself. The other cop I will not name! Why mess up something good for my friend ...
hope u got proof of those claims because u could get in serious trouble makinbg false claims like that, or makinbg claims u cannot prove. just saing.
Sober

United States

#23 Apr 1, 2012
I agree with lovely. I used to see a married cop. I know thats bad of me! But at the time I had a real bad pill problem if i needed them my friend JF would meet me and give me what he took from his stops. I mean about everyday I had plenty of pills or money to buy my own. I since have went to rehab been clean 14 months. While in rehab I meet a Morgan County girl who JF was giving pills to also. So I know I wasn't his only one he was helping!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Harriman Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Who is Justin Clark with ??? 5 hr Bull 1
Corruption in Roane County (Jul '11) 20 hr Not News 401
Express health Harriman Tn. (Apr '14) 21 hr SweetZofia 24
call out the snitches Thu HELP 11
Dog Grooming Wed Winchel 5
cassie church Wed black meat 2
worthless men Wed drafter1411 5
More from around the web

Harriman People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE