Who looks good at Kimble-Chase?
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
I BETCHA

Knoxville, TN

#22 Mar 15, 2012
lol.....Im pretty sexy myself!!
I BETCHA

Knoxville, TN

#23 Mar 15, 2012
What's the matter "James"? Did I hit the nail on the head? lol Once a "deadbeat" always a "deadbeat".
James

Dickson, TN

#24 Mar 15, 2012
Nope. I just choose not to argue with some idiot over a computer.
Hrmm

Hendersonville, TN

#25 Mar 15, 2012
I BETCHA wrote:
Well another "smart" Chase worker!! Nah dont sit at home,read them on the go from my "smartphone". What, do you want a medal because you actually work? Look up the definition. You probably have about 7 kids scattered around, dont pay your child support, been in trouble for it, now they are garnishing your wages. Thats just about every guys story at Chase. Your girlfriend/wife probably works there with you or she's at home taking care of a few of the many kids you have while you go to Chase to flirt and cheat. Did I get it right? I know of some real "winners" at Chase, and thats about 90% of the workers. The other 10% are there struggling because there kids have deadbeats as paents.
I'm curious as to how you make a mocking remark by quoting "smart", while you cannot even comprehend basic skills of the English language?
All that

Dickson, TN

#26 Mar 15, 2012
I'd like a "smartphone" one day, like the person in front of me with the foodstamps lol
Snarky

Sunbright, TN

#27 Mar 17, 2012
All that wrote:
I'd like a "smartphone" one day, like the person in front of me with the foodstamps lol
If you went on food stamps you could by a smartphone with all the money youd save.
lmao

United States

#28 Mar 19, 2012
I BETCHA wrote:
Well another "smart" Chase worker!! Nah dont sit at home,read them on the go from my "smartphone". What, do you want a medal because you actually work? Look up the definition. You probably have about 7 kids scattered around, dont pay your child support, been in trouble for it, now they are garnishing your wages. Thats just about every guys story at Chase. Your girlfriend/wife probably works there with you or she's at home taking care of a few of the many kids you have while you go to Chase to flirt and cheat. Did I get it right? I know of some real "winners" at Chase, and thats about 90% of the workers. The other 10% are there struggling because there kids have deadbeats as paents.
hey u seem to know a lot about dead beats and chase maybe u r one I work there and I know a lot of good people there and some of us make realy good money
Dissatified

United States

#29 Jun 26, 2012
I heard its getting bad there supervisors and crew leaders having sex, and treating their crew like crap
roane county

Fort Campbell, TN

#30 Jul 26, 2012
sounds like shannon allison, being the second biggest slut at chace, diffrent guy everyfew weeks..........
someone

Hendersonville, TN

#31 Jul 26, 2012
What crew leaders were they lol
someone

Hendersonville, TN

#32 Jul 26, 2012
Which crew leaders lol
Chilly D

United States

#33 Jul 26, 2012
They hiring?
just saying

Harriman, TN

#34 Aug 8, 2012
I read alot dont say much, but you know almost every post is downing people on food stamps. first off let me say i know there is people on foodstamps who do not need them.an abuse them, but not everybody fits in that group, my mother is 76 yrs old she gets s.s. about 650 amonth she gets $12 in food stamps she is really getting rich i work 7 days a wk to help her out and no I don't get food stamps.but i wish she got more just saying everybody is not the same. now lets get back to the topix who looks good, not about food stamps
Wonders

Duncan, SC

#35 Sep 5, 2012
What is going on in all these work places everybody gone crazy or sex hungry seriously people why cant you pick someone up after work or on the weekends and all the cheaters there is a price to be paid
Wonders

Duncan, SC

#36 Sep 5, 2012
Here's another place full of the same stuff http://m.topix.com/forum/city/harriman-tn/TSL...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Harriman Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Info on this mysterious man Joe "Peanut" Moore ... (Sep '12) 1 hr Your red lincoln 12
by appointment only 2 hr Red Hat Gal 9
Jesus is coming! 17 hr Skynyrd 3
Roane co high school 19 hr Watcher 2
James "Slum Lord" Pridemore (Jul '10) Sun just saying 24
Sue brock (Aug '16) Sat Tony 11
Who is a snitch (Jun '16) Sat Thunder 48

Harriman Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Harriman Mortgages