cotton eyed joes
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
need to know

United States

#1 Sep 2, 2012
Some friends and I went to cotton eyed last night, does anyone know who the new bouncer is? He's bald,tan and has a smokin hot body. Any help would be appriciated.....
missy

United States

#2 Sep 4, 2012
I would love to get a taste of that!!!!!!!!
Soooooo

United States

#3 Sep 5, 2012
Why dont you nasty hooooos go up there and ask him if he is single.
lisa p

United States

#4 Sep 5, 2012
I heard he was married, but dosen't have a ring on??
a shooter girl

Rockwood, TN

#5 Sep 6, 2012
with blonde hair was really pretty :)
jenn1010

United States

#6 Sep 9, 2012
lisa p wrote:
I heard he was married, but dosen't have a ring on??
If he is maried you would never know it by way he acts. His name is jason or something like that its hard to remember names nwhen your drunk lol jk. Me and my friend hits on him ever weekend and trust me he hits back so I dnt think he's maried. All I am gonna say is back off ladys cause he is gonna be all mine soon
lol

United States

#8 Sep 10, 2012
He is a hottie, but I think he has issues,I've seen him throw people out and I think he gets off on roughing people up, he goes above and beyond what's needed to throw people out, he's already hurt a couple people, one being my brother!!!
for the record

United States

#9 Sep 10, 2012
I waitress at joe's and we have a couple bald guys working there,not sure who you are refering to but if its jeff,well he IS married with kids and happy, if its jason he has a girlfriend who he talks about all the time, maybe you hoes should stick with the drunk guys who take you home weekend after weekend I highly doubt you would have a chance with either one of them,
lol

Rockwood, TN

#10 Sep 12, 2012
for the record wrote:
I waitress at joe's and we have a couple bald guys working there,not sure who you are refering to but if its jeff,well he IS married with kids and happy, if its jason he has a girlfriend who he talks about all the time, maybe you hoes should stick with the drunk guys who take you home weekend after weekend I highly doubt you would have a chance with either one of them,
If your the blonde one I would like to say you are super pretty. Just saying.
just sayin

Wartburg, TN

#11 Sep 13, 2012
it appears you all having a conversation with urself considering they are all showing united states what an idiot
Weff

United States

#12 Sep 13, 2012
just sayin wrote:
it appears you all having a conversation with urself considering they are all showing united states what an idiot
if you do not log into the website but comment it shows up us dumbass. Learn your facts fuktard before coming on here making comments. What an idiot!!
hmm

Rockwood, TN

#13 Sep 13, 2012
I know right, it sounds like the pot is calling back the kettle and confirming that the one crying idiot is in fact an idiot themselves. How humorous! Just because we are all from the United States does not mean we are the same person.

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

#14 Sep 14, 2012
Sorry ladies, but the big, bald, bouncer is taken...and he is mine, all mine!!
Errm

Wilmington, DE

#15 Sep 14, 2012
Weff wrote:
<quoted text> if you do not log into the website but comment it shows up us dumbass. Learn your facts fuktard before coming on here making comments. What an idiot!!
Factually speaking, it doesn't matter if you "log into" the website or not. The location under a name is dictated by the server that you are using for the internet.

For example, I'm not "logged into" the website, and my location doesn't say "United States." You've asserted the exact opposite. Since I'm not "logged into" the website, I should be posting with a location of "United States" according to you.

Perhaps you need to learn a bit more yourself prior to calling others an idiot.
Errm

United States

#16 Sep 14, 2012
Errm wrote:
<quoted text>
Factually speaking, it doesn't matter if you "log into" the website or not. The location under a name is dictated by the server that you are using for the internet.
For example, I'm not "logged into" the website, and my location doesn't say "United States." You've asserted the exact opposite. Since I'm not "logged into" the website, I should be posting with a location of "United States" according to you.
Perhaps you need to learn a bit more yourself prior to calling others an idiot.
I know all about being an idiot and fuktard! I lick the windows on a short bus!
Errm

Wilmington, DE

#17 Sep 14, 2012
Errm wrote:
<quoted text> I know all about being an idiot and fuktard! I lick the windows on a short bus!
Aw, how cute. You couldn't generate a response; therefore you're "pretending" to be me in lieu of your ignorance being pointed out.

Oh darn, and here you are thinking that you were trying to be clever with a retort that you found on the bathroom wall in grade school.
Errm

United States

#18 Sep 14, 2012
Errm wrote:
<quoted text>
Aw, how cute. You couldn't generate a response; therefore you're "pretending" to be me in lieu of your ignorance being pointed out.
Oh darn, and here you are thinking that you were trying to be clever with a retort that you found on the bathroom wall in grade school.
Your mom told me the info. Now get in the kitchen and make me a sandwhich while I bone your mom!
Errm

Wilmington, DE

#19 Sep 14, 2012
Errm wrote:
<quoted text> Your mom told me the info. Now get in the kitchen and make me a sandwhich while I bone your mom!
Based on your spelling, grammar, and related retorts, I'd guess you haven't reached puberty as of yet.

Don't worry lil' fella, your time will come. Oh, and the peeing in the bed is natural. Good luck!
Errm

United States

#20 Sep 14, 2012
Based on your retort I would say you like puss! Go eat some!
Errm

United States

#21 Sep 14, 2012
I dont care how much you beg I will not pee on you!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Harriman Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Tesla Ingram 16 min CuriousGeorge 1
Kids bullying kids at school 4 hr Localhick 2
Crescent street meth house 5 hr Sam 7
Any hookers down this way (May '17) 10 hr Rockwood 57
what if a step brother and sister fall in love? (Sep '11) Sat Richie Aprile say... 52
Johnathan Robinson Fri Jessica 14
murder of david smith on 8-2-17 Dec 8 Katie Dang 13

Harriman Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Harriman Mortgages