well i know Brad Duncan, Wells, Brandon Loy, McClure, Wicks are BIG theifs
Haaaaaaa

Denver, NC

#3 Jun 1, 2012
Mikey bertram
htown

United States

#4 Jun 2, 2012
I agree 10% Mikey Buttram (correct spelling of his name) is the biggest, most crookedest thief not only in Harriman, but Roane County & the entire surrounding area. He would steal from his own blood for money to buy roxicodone. Stealing is how he gets his. That & selling drugs.
htown

United States

#5 Jun 2, 2012
That should've been I agree 100%.......not 10%!!
some1 who knows

Missoula, MT

#6 Jun 2, 2012
What about Whitney Goldston and Bay Bay Martin? They've been known to break in people's houses too
Man

Charlotte, NC

#7 Jun 2, 2012
some1 who knows wrote:
What about Whitney Goldston and Bay Bay Martin? They've been known to break in people's houses too
I agree with you. You can go ahead and name all of the black people for this forum
Dawn

Elizabethtown, KY

#8 Jun 2, 2012
Sandy Shillings is a huge thief. She stole from her work and that's why she got fired. She stole from her own family and that;s why we hate her. She is a pill head but acts like she isn't. She tries to say others are on drugs because she don't want others to see that she is the druggie. Stupid ho.
stacy luden inman

United States

#9 Jun 2, 2012
Man wrote:
<quoted text> I agree with you. You can go ahead and name all of the black people for this forum
Hold on i know way more whites that are thiefs than black people so what u said was irrelvant ..
Actually

Hendersonville, TN

#10 Jun 2, 2012
stacy luden inman wrote:
<quoted text>
Hold on i know way more whites that are thiefs than black people so what u said was irrelvant ..
Actually, what you've said is irrelevant. The "what you know" doesn't trump actual statistical data. Just because you "know" more white people as thieves doesn't conclude that there are in fact more white people who are thieves. Now, in your perspective, because you happen to know more white thieves, it appears as if there are many more than blacks to you; therefore, mooting your point. And to think you were trying to be "clever."
Roane County Victim

Franklin, TN

#11 Jun 2, 2012
You could make any list you want. It wont matter cause the Roane county Sheriff is not going to do any thing about it. They seem to be over taxed trying to curb the epidemic of seat belt violators and of coarse all the people who crowd the jail who are in violation of probation( Failure to bring money)
stacy luden inman

United States

#12 Jun 2, 2012
Lol , whatever u may thank , but i can say about 75 % of whites i know are thiefs and out of 75% blacks they are good people ... So u arent to clever your self..
Actually

Hendersonville, TN

#13 Jun 2, 2012
stacy luden inman wrote:
Lol , whatever u may thank , but i can say about 75 % of whites i know are thiefs and out of 75% blacks they are good people ... So u arent to clever your self..
How asinine. Because of the people you associate with, based on race, is somehow less likely to commit a theft. Interesting.

I enjoy the humor in your belief that your "statistics" are actually accurate over white versus black because of your social "network." Sorry, but actual statistics trump your "friends."

You see, I could have 600 black friends, of which 75% were thieves, while I had 300 white friends, of which 75% were thieves. I'm going to bet that you don't see the logic of this, but I'm holding hopeful doubt. Regardless of "my friends," it doesn't accurately make a point because I simply don't have the entire white OR black population as my friends. Which in turn, makes your entire post irrelevant.

I'm going to bet that this will be a crayon issue.
yepppp

United States

#14 Jun 2, 2012
Actually wrote:
<quoted text>
How asinine. Because of the people you associate with, based on race, is somehow less likely to commit a theft. Interesting.
I enjoy the humor in your belief that your "statistics" are actually accurate over white versus black because of your social "network." Sorry, but actual statistics trump your "friends."
You see, I could have 600 black friends, of which 75% were thieves, while I had 300 white friends, of which 75% were thieves. I'm going to bet that you don't see the logic of this, but I'm holding hopeful doubt. Regardless of "my friends," it doesn't accurately make a point because I simply don't have the entire white OR black population as my friends. Which in turn, makes your entire post irrelevant.
I'm going to bet that this will be a crayon issue.
Very well said.
stacy luden inman

United States

#15 Jun 3, 2012
You can be prejiduce if u wish , but i only speak what i see my home was broke into ,my car was broke into and guess what both the ones who did it was white not black , so with that bein said have a nice day...
funny

Morrison, TN

#16 Jun 3, 2012
Lol chris brown is a thief from hell!!
Actually

Hendersonville, TN

#17 Jun 3, 2012
stacy luden inman wrote:
You can be prejiduce if u wish , but i only speak what i see my home was broke into ,my car was broke into and guess what both the ones who did it was white not black , so with that bein said have a nice day...
It's not being prejudice simply because it is fact. If you only "speak what you see", then how is it that the above mentioned posters comment was "irrelevant?" I hope that now you see how it wasn't compared to your own post. I always have a nice day.
Roane co victim too

Hendersonville, TN

#18 Jun 3, 2012
Roane County Victim wrote:
You could make any list you want. It wont matter cause the Roane county Sheriff is not going to do any thing about it. They seem to be over taxed trying to curb the epidemic of seat belt violators and of coarse all the people who crowd the jail who are in violation of probation( Failure to bring money)
They will write out a police report for you four hours after you call 911 and report the burglary. They will not try and to catch anyone. My house has been robbed twice in the past 5 yrs. The second time they told me to invest in a alarm system. What the heck is that going to do I live out in the country. It may scare the cows in the field but no alarm is going to scare off any desperate thief. They know they have plenty of time to do what they want before the police get here. Even with the alarm going off. Pitiful souls I tell ya. I guess all we can do is protect ourselves and pray for the empty souls that feel they have no other choice but to steal.
hum

United States

#19 Jun 3, 2012
I agree there sure is alot of whites that are thiefs in roane county , not saying there isnt black thiefs as well theres bad in ever race..
ooh rah

Marietta, GA

#20 Jun 4, 2012
Far as getting broke in to shoot first questions later and for you iggnerante ppl statictics outway your beliefe but if you want to make this a racial thing then why is it that blacks can get away with what ever even killing but the second a white does something it gets plastered all over the news and further more you want to talk about crooks the main woman over harriman housing authority. Now there is a crook and a thief if you are not black you get put threw a lot but if you are you are on easy street

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Harriman Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Dog leash laws (Oct '12) 13 hr FunnyStuff 20
Anyone know Victoria Chesser? Mon ppw 3
meckael inman Mon Udunno 9
Looking to hook up with older woman Sun Cougarcub 6
Cute guy May 21 Cougarcub 2
Green wheels May 21 Cute blonde 1
Victoria Chesser (Jul '15) May 21 mr curious 2016 3
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Harriman Mortgages