Bitch please

Mount Juliet, TN

#1 Jul 23, 2012
Mow your freaking grass you lazy ass pig!!! 200X35 and you can't keep it cut?!?!?!?! Can you wipe yourself piggy?!?!?!?! Thanks for your contribution to Harriman going to the pigs!!!!!
Bran

Monroe, NC

#2 Jul 23, 2012
Worry about your yard dude. If u have a probl with his yard offer to help him clean it up.
Bitch please

Mount Juliet, TN

#3 Jul 23, 2012
Bran wrote:
Worry about your yard dude. If u have a probl with his yard offer to help him clean it up.
Nobody worries about my yard.....dude. I wasn't talking to you so mind your business
Bran

Monroe, NC

#4 Jul 23, 2012
Bitch please wrote:
<quoted text>
Nobody worries about my yard.....dude. I wasn't talking to you so mind your business
Dude don't cuss be a man and confront him and yes it is everyone's bussiness. You know why?..... Because you posted it on tooix for everyone to see buddy.
HomeSlice

Mount Juliet, TN

#6 Sep 5, 2012
Obviously Bran is a troll and doesn't read the newspaper b/c he has no idea what you are talking about. Gerald is suing Ruby Tuesday's b/c they don't want to buy or lease that little grassy area in their parking lot, across from McDonald's. Now why would they want to buy or lease that property? What use do they have for it? Gerald has refused to cut the grass on that property and it's becoming an eye sore. How did he end up with that property anyway? Please cut your grass and stop being such a baby! Your a loser and a crook Gerald Largen!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Harriman Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Sheldon Anderson 1 hr Know him 2
Working for the Mynatts 2 hr Curtis 15
Sampson boys 5 hr Lady 1
Soldiers sell their lives to government 11 hr Ace 1
angelleigha qualls 17 hr disgusted 1
Adriana H. 17 hr sunshine 18
cake girl v Davis? Tue Ya know 3

Harriman Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance