Lawrence man could face life in felony

Lawrence man could face life in felony

There are 4 comments on the Northern Michigan News story from Nov 2, 2012, titled Lawrence man could face life in felony. In it, Northern Michigan News reports that:

A Lawrence man faces charges in three separate cases after being arraigned in 84th District Court in Wexford County Thursday, court records indicate.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Northern Michigan News.

JustSayN

Henderson, NV

#1 Nov 2, 2012
How many DUI 3's does the prosecutor allow? This town drunk gets picked up for driving offenses and other things continually. Felonies are always plead down to misdemeanors. I suspect this will be the same.
Geoffrey

Auckland, New Zealand

#2 Nov 4, 2012
Anyone know more about the "incident in Boon?"
Mesick Resident

Westland, MI

#3 Nov 5, 2012
This guy is always driving drunk and the police know him by his first name. They knew the van was illegal but choose to ignore it. They waste our tax dollars and risk our lives and the ones we love by letting him off the hook and on the road again. When does this drunk get locked up and off our roads?
TC Traveler

West Chicago, IL

#4 Nov 5, 2012
I believe his license to drive was revoked many years ago because of an injury accident where he broke his back. He did some time and lost custody of his kid at the time.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Harrietta Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Anita davis Jul 17 Angie 1
Shelia on West 2ndstreet (Jan '16) Jul 12 Under the sun 2
News Suspected meth cook arrested at work in Manistee (Mar '15) Jul 4 Carol865 2
What happen to the blackburn's (Sep '13) May '16 everyone knows them 6
looking for greg linton Apr '16 Ashley 3
She is snitching Apr '16 Shegonnagetstiches 1
Review: Enchanted Acres Campground Feb '16 dane 1

Harrietta Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Harrietta Mortgages