harrah wrestling mom

Montgomery, AL

#1 Dec 11, 2009
has anyone heard of the wrestling coaches last year getting fired for having sex with a student there?

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

#2 Jan 1, 2012
I have heard of a High school principal that was forced to resign amid the scandal of him having sex with a SR on the football team. All allegedly of course.
Dale Munyon
harrah

Montgomery, AL

#3 May 2, 2012
i did not hear the whole stroy on dale munyon... there trying to keep it hush hush. hes a sick SOB and i cant believe the superintendent is sticking up for him. not only did u have the coaches of the wrestling team, and a librian, but now a principal. oh wait and the harrah police officer withrow, hes had several relationships with underage girls at the high school, u can check out his facebook account where he is confessing his undying love to a 19 year old girl that has a baby. this was after he had sex with a 17yr old hhs student. then he claims to live out of state to work on his marriage.

Location hidden

#4 Jun 26, 2012
All true. But then he quit. Isn't that nice? So he can go to another state and be a policeman elsewhere.
The City of Harrah and the the School system has some BIG problems.
Tell us what you know about Phil Stewart.
harrah

Montgomery, AL

#5 Jul 3, 2012
I have not heard anything on Stewart.

Location hidden

#6 Feb 13, 2013
I heard he was forced to resign.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Harrah Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Edmond man pleads guilty in fake cancer scheme 1 hr schemesnscams 1
This Is Serious 1 hr Lady Liberty 19
News OKC named in 2018 Best Cities for Treats 4 hr soltices 1
News Police Search For 3 Suspects In Armed Robbery A... 20 hr Concerned Mommy 3
News Mustang Teacher Accused Of Stealing From Open H... 23 hr just me 3
Kelly Ogle 23 hr just me 8
News Motorist upset about pothole and disconnected n... Wed City of OKC 3

Harrah Jobs

Personal Finance

Harrah Mortgages