loved living in bainbridge

Posted in the Harpursville Forum

REV PETER SANBORN

United States

#1 Feb 28, 2007
MY WIFE PHYLLIS AND I LIVED IN BAINBRIDGE IN THE EARLY 70'S AND OUR DAUGHTERS WERE BORN AT SIDNEY HOSPITAL. PHYLLIS DIED IN 93, HEATHER AND JENNIFER HAVE DONE WELL... THE LATTER MARRIED TO MATT BURCH OF SOUTH NEW BERLIN, AND I HAVE TWO GRANDCHILDREN..
I LIVE IN FLORIDA NOW, HAVING SUFFERED A STROKE IN SEPT. 06. BUT MY THOUGHTS OF BAINBRIDGE, AND ITS PEOPLE ARE FILLED WITH LOVE.
REV. PETER SANBORN
MELBOURNE, FL
Agree

Chillicothe, OH

#2 Dec 3, 2012
I loved living there too!
It was wonderful

Utica, NY

#3 Jan 1, 2013
I lived by the railroad tracks across the parking lot to the police station. I was just a kid then 8 or so. But what I wouldnt give to ride the streets on a bike walk through the park at christmas once again as a kid. What wonderfull times it was in the early 80s.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Harpursville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Keep it down! More noise barriers may go up bya Dec 20 conklincolt 4
Ex-NYPD officer charged with murder upstate, co... Oct '14 Site Investigations 1
james mohney Sep '14 lmao 1
Police: Windsor woman had hypodermic needles Sep '14 itsjustsad 1
Crystal Conklin (Jun '10) Sep '14 conklincolt 4
Debate: Health Care - Kirkwood, NY (Oct '09) Sep '14 conklincolt 2
bcv guest reveals notorious devils advocate name (Dec '13) Sep '14 conklincolt 3
Harpursville Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Harpursville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Harpursville News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Harpursville

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 8:03 pm PST