Marching Band-Sept 2010

Windsor, NY

#1 Sep 25, 2010
Harpursville Central School
Marching Band Program

Dear Parent(s) and Guardian(s):

I am writing this letter to invite your 7th-12th grade child/children that play an instrument, to come out and be a part of the Harpursville Marching Band. We are holding practices at the school every Tuesday at 6:00-8:00. We would also like to encourage you, the parent(s)/guardian(s), to feel free and attend your child’s/children’s “open” practice(s) at your convenience. We’re excited to be working on new music and new routines! We currently have two parades on the schedule. Those parades are on Columbus Day-Oct 11 and on Veteran’s Day-Nov 11.

Just to familiarize you a little bit with myself, I am excited to be Harpursville’s new marching band director! I graduated from Harpursville Central School back in 1983 and was a big part of the music program in my own high school years. I also have recently attended BCC from 2005-2009 and graduating in ’08 and ’09 in Music, Education and Sound Engineering. I am excited to be working with the students and would encourage those students that are interested to come out to our next practice! The marching band had a great summer marching and competing at local fairs, brought home 3 first place trophies and netted over $1800! I have some exciting ideas for the future and want to bring the marching band to its full potential!

I would like to encourage you to get w/me at the beginning or end of any practice with questions and/or concerns. I thank you in advance for your support of the Marching Band at Harpursville and hope to see your child/children that play an instrument at our next practice!

Sincerely,

Jerry Cragle
Harpursville Marching Band Director

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Harpursville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Joseph Smith's Arrest Records Found (Jun '08) Aug 3 Clive 44
News BUSTED: 250 partiers trespassed at stone quarry... Apr '16 fffgdds 1
News LANDSLIDE: Voters approve Vestal library district Apr '16 LOL 1
News Broome Country has something for everyone (Sep '15) Sep '15 Conklincolt 5
Puppy Mill in Harpursvile NY (Aug '14) Feb '15 Kathy Rosenberger 9
Danielefenescey (Apr '14) Apr '14 Hello 2
the hottest place to be tonight (Sep '13) Sep '13 Shawana Guesman 1

Harpursville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance