death

Posted in the Harper Forum

Comments (Page 2)

Showing posts 21 - 40 of66
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Just concerned

Beckley, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#21
Nov 3, 2010
 

Judged:

2

1

1

If you know she was cut into pieces in the back of a van and buried in a grave with someone else why don"t you say where the grave is, or call Crime stoppers, if her body parts are found you will get alot on money, if Jean did this than he needs to be arrested for murder, this is a cold case that could be re-opened if they had Tammy"s body parts. Think about it and clear your conscience.
aint happening

Beckley, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#22
Nov 10, 2010
 

Judged:

3

2

2

Just concerned wrote:
If you know she was cut into pieces in the back of a van and buried in a grave with someone else why don"t you say where the grave is, or call Crime stoppers, if her body parts are found you will get alot on money, if Jean did this than he needs to be arrested for murder, this is a cold case that could be re-opened if they had Tammy"s body parts. Think about it and clear your conscience.
they aint gonna ever find her
few months back maybe a year maybe not, someone called in tips & was wrong,.. they went up there and dug up the sister (Cathys) yard all over for days & nothing found. Gene could see them the whole time from his place, only thing he did was hid his guns at his moms house cause at that time he was still on parole. He's off parole now & aint afraid of anyone. That whole family - all of them - freaking crazy people. Theyre always at each others throats even. Best way to get info from them is provide them with their drug of choice .... all pill heads esp.cathy, ronnie, gene. theyre all crazy though. Timmy- he MGHT know more than he says but I doubt it.
in answer to

Beckley, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#23
Nov 22, 2010
 

Judged:

1

1

The couple that lived in the trailer park were, JOE & Juanita Fox. Not Patty. She & Joe had been divorced for years.Juanita lives in Shady Springs. Maybe you should look her up and get your facts straight!
grave digger

Beckley, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#24
Nov 22, 2010
 

Judged:

3

2

1

wrong wrote:
<quoted text>
she's not under a van.....she's in a grave with someone else...she was cut into pieces in a van, then hauled to a graveyard and put in a grave on top of someone else
then when the cops were up there last year searching Cathys property they were only feet from it because right past Cathys is a sister then their mom then Gene then another sister then the graveyard.......... wonder why the cops didnt go there?

I think they need to go back and put the pressure on Cathy. Or better yet, Cathy's son- he hates his mom anyhow and so does her husband Tom. They;ll talk to get rid of Cathy & Gene
crystal daniel grant

Beckley, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#25
Nov 22, 2010
 

Judged:

5

4

4

i am gene daniels niece by blood only i have known for 20 years gene murdered tammy because my father roger daniel helped dispose of her body they are all crazy and for years my father would say he should have known better to shoot her with a 22 if they would have arrested him another man would still be alive and let me ask you a question why would gene never file for divorce if tammy simply walked away and yes he is driving a new truck but not from working after tammys mother got a death certificate gene received 50,000 dollars from tammys astate that a uncle had left her i have worked for years with detective tanner trying to find tammys body she is still on sandlick mt. and genes family knows this and my father helped get rid of her they will never find her because the whole mt. is owned by the daniels i hope gene roger and the rest of those freaks rot in hell for putting tammys mother threw a life of hell she is a better women than me cause if it was my daughter i would kill him slowly
crystal daniel grant

Beckley, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#26
Nov 22, 2010
 

Judged:

2

2

2

crystal daniel grant wrote:
i am gene daniels niece by blood only i have known for 20 years gene murdered tammy because my father roger daniel helped dispose of her body they are all crazy and for years my father would say he should have known better to shoot her with a 22 if they would have arrested him another man would still be alive and let me ask you a question why would gene never file for divorce if tammy simply walked away and yes he is driving a new truck but not from working after tammys mother got a death certificate gene received 50,000 dollars from tammys astate that a uncle had left her i have worked for years with detective tanner trying to find tammys body she is still on sandlick mt. and genes family knows this and my father helped get rid of her they will never find her because the whole mt. is owned by the daniels i hope gene roger and the rest of those freaks rot in hell for putting tammys mother threw a life of hell she is a better women than me cause if it was my daughter i would kill him slowly
i remember you are the family member who got the death threats for helping with the search of cathys yard.keep tryin im a mom too and thanks for not being afraid to stand up for what you know is right in your heart. god bless you crystal. never give up
keep talkn

Beckley, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#27
Nov 22, 2010
 

Judged:

3

2

1

keep talking about ALL OF THEM they hate it and the more they hate the more they start saying about each other and clues come out
2nd I think it would be a good Idea to start hanging around them ... get single woman on the guys and a friend for cathy sale'm pills... thats the weak spot--PILLS esp. Cathy & Ronnie -- Gene likes to keep his bad habits under the radar, he's done prison time ... he does have a nice place though.. Inside looks as good as outside... he's talking about leaving town. He DONT HAVE THE LAND IN HIS NAME check your records.... it's all 'hidden' money
aint happening

Beckley, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#28
Nov 22, 2010
 

Judged:

2

1

1

gen loves using woman. he has a different one all the time but there's one he runs to whenevr she calls and has her self in a jam he goes to rescue her-- guess what her name is-- TAMMY for sure! Maybe try ronnies X- Tina, and his 2 daughters. they live in trailor court in soak creek now. they all have facebook accounts too.
crystal daniel grant

Beckley, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#29
Nov 27, 2010
 

Judged:

2

1

1

gene i hope your happy because when your dad died with the secret he was just as guilty in gods eyes as you are my dads guilt has finally ate him alive and he was the one who told me to go to the police and let them no tammy was in cathys back yard but he said they didnt go back far enough of course he got immunity but in my eyes he is still as guilty as you be a man for once and let norma no where her daughter is i know the fbi will give you immunity for the exchange of her body its time for her family to have some piece so for once in your life be a man
dearest grant woman

Beckley, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#30
Nov 29, 2010
 

Judged:

2

2

1

crystal daniel grant wrote:
gene i hope your happy because when your dad died with the secret he was just as guilty in gods eyes as you are my dads guilt has finally ate him alive and he was the one who told me to go to the police and let them no tammy was in cathys back yard but he said they didnt go back far enough of course he got immunity but in my eyes he is still as guilty as you be a man for once and let norma no where her daughter is i know the fbi will give you immunity for the exchange of her body its time for her family to have some piece so for once in your life be a man
you evidently have a grudge against your daddy. if your daddy wanted the body found he would have went out there and showed them where exactly to dig. YOU THOUGHT YOU COULD GET MONEY OUT OF IT is the ONLY reason you tried getting the info. You are as SCREWED UP AS THE REST OF THE FAMILY & EVRYONE KNOWS IT. You get on here and pretend you care but you dont. You have grudges against all of them & you know it. Why dont you stop causing Tammys family more grief. Shut up.
poor norma

Beckley, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#31
Nov 29, 2010
 

Judged:

2

1

1

for 20 years you have dragged this on. Norma will never have peace because you have a grudge against the family. A family that HAS NOTHING TO DO W YOU!!! Not your choice, but theirs! As for TANNER & Other lawinforcement- you lost all Credibility with them. They spent A LOT OF MONEY & TIME ... many many man hours on your little wild goose chase when you already KNEW they wouldnt find anything. Better go back & talk to YOUR DADDY some more. Tell HIM he KNOWS SO MUCH-- he can get a shovel & you & HIM Start digging yourself. Law aint gonna do it again & you know this. You want CLOSURE- You produce the body!
You know YOU are not WELCOME on the MOUNTAIN. You know you cant have any kind of relationship with your own family ever again. HOW SAD. Dont matter how DISFUNCTIONAL a Family is- if you dont have family.... you got what you want now stop. Let NORMA have Peace.
1 post removed
crystal daniel grant

Beckley, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#33
Dec 1, 2010
 

Judged:

5

3

2

cathy shut your druf sddict pill headed mouth i speak to norma regularly and i wouldnt take one dime to put any of u slime behind bsrs and yes i have a grudge against my father i watched him beat my mother for years and personally heard him say gene shouldnt of killed her with a 22 then turned right around and said she deserved it and want about you having a preachers son drug to death behind a truck you were in and me and tanner keep in touch reguluarly and furthermore do u see me hidin my name u gene ronnie all no where i live but i dont back down to murderers so come to my house anytime i will treat yall with the same hospitality yall gave tammy
mary

Beckley, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#34
Dec 1, 2010
 

Judged:

5

5

4

crystal doesnt speak with her father by her choice and i no this for a fact and for the rest of yall so called family our mom was stuck on that mt for 30 years being beat with 9 mouths to feed and none of yall ever helped even when we were hungry so nobody wants a family like yalls we would end up dead or robbed so get a life mess with my sister again and ur ass is mine whether this is cathy or charlotte but both of u are to dum to use a computer keep protecting gene that makes yall just ss guilty and the devils waitin on all of u sickos
concerned

Beckley, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#35
Dec 1, 2010
 

Judged:

6

4

3

i have been reading all these post for quite some time. while i had heard the stories of gene. and his return to the mountain... i never knew that any of them was hooked on pills ect. Im really really concerned for their MOTHER she is very very old and in frail health and according to Cathy she supposedly 'falls' all the time & is badly bruised ect. When asked why she dont go to the hospital for stiches i get answered that she wont go.
Is it possible that one of them is doing something to her. Is she safe there. Should ADULT SERVICES be Called Just To Check On her Welfre? Since reading all these posts Ive been watching them a lot to see if I could tell if any of this stuff about them was true & I have noticed that the one named Ronnie in the white little truck-- he has to be on something. He drives crazy everyday and at all hours. He is screaming in his truck so I assume he is on a cell phone but not sure. I know he stays there a lot with his mom- is it possible that someone is hurting the mom? It wouldnt be the first time kids do this to elderly parents and add pills to the mix and ...?'
If you guys know this family & are related maybe you could decide if Adult Services should be called JUST TO CHECK ON HER & SEE IF SHE IS OK.
I know Sandy had came in but that girl aint nothing but a snobby bit**. I was gonna try talking to her but she thinks her crap dont stink.
Anyhow, Someone should call Adult Services if for no other reason then because there is like 20 dogs and cats in that house and that cant be sanitary. But the MOM is Very Elderly and I heard she is bruised and has open wounds a lot. At first I didnt think much of it but with all this stuff..........
lynn

Beckley, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#36
Dec 1, 2010
 

Judged:

2

2

1

mary wrote:
crystal doesnt speak with her father by her choice and i no this for a fact and for the rest of yall so called family our mom was stuck on that mt for 30 years being beat with 9 mouths to feed and none of yall ever helped even when we were hungry so nobody wants a family like yalls we would end up dead or robbed so get a life mess with my sister again and ur ass is mine whether this is cathy or charlotte but both of u are to dum to use a computer keep protecting gene that makes yall just ss guilty and the devils waitin on all of u sickos
NOOOOOOOOOO You TWO didnt just call on Cathy & Charlotte??? Whhoooeeee!!! I cant wait for this one!!!
But, curious, why just them two? You afraid of the rest? YOu have a grudge with them two? You think them two the ones that going to inherit everything?? Hahaha...... this is good!!!
crystal

Beckley, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#37
Dec 1, 2010
 

Judged:

3

2

1

no actually not just those two your mom for some odd reason took care of elderly men her whole life but after she suduced them they would suddenly die hmmm sandy could care less about her mom shes just waitin for her to die to get the money and charlette is what i called a two faced christian she better hope the lord returns on sunday u all no how abusive the men in ur family are i actually like betty she was the only one who would help my mom and us kids i think she has a different daddy.i actually visited my grandma yalls mother mot long ago and for all the money sandy has of hers she is living a miserable life she should have full time nurses in there with the money she has but yall are afraid there wont be any left for yall .......deadbeats
unInformed

Beckley, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#38
Dec 2, 2010
 

Judged:

1

1

1

crystal wrote:
..... sandy could care less about her mom shes just waitin for her to die to get the money
and charlette is what i called a two faced christian she better hope the lord returns on sunday
u all no how abusive the men in ur family are
i actually like betty she was the only one who would help my mom and us kids i think she has a different daddy.
i actually visited my grandma yalls mother mot long ago
and for all the money sandy has of hers she is living a miserable life she should have full time nurses in there with the money she has but yall are afraid there wont be any left for yall .......deadbeats
this is proof you have NO CLUE what Your Running your mouth about...
All money was devided equally when dad died!
And we all know you was up there - she was upset for days because of you. Im sure you dont care though because you knew you would cause her pain. And WHY would she need a NURSE??? We take care of her just fine!
You really dont want to keep calling names out. You started this thread to get Info On a Cold Case- If you have problems with the family-- be WOMAN ENOUGH to Go To EACH & EVERYONE OF THEM and start your crap in PERSON!!! Otherwise- get a life!
kathy

Beckley, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#39
Dec 2, 2010
 

Judged:

1

1

1

aint happening wrote:
gen loves using woman. he has a different one all the time but there's one he runs to whenevr she calls and has her self in a jam he goes to rescue her-- guess what her name is-- TAMMY for sure!

Maybe try ronnies X- Tina, and his 2 daughters. they live in trailor court in soak creek now. they all have facebook accounts too.
Gene's FRIEND is Kathy R.- Get it right!
Whats wrong with Helping a Friend in Need?
The Guy cant do nothing right can he!
SAD SAD

Beckley, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#40
Dec 5, 2010
 

Judged:

1

1

concerned wrote:
i have been reading all these post for quite some time. while i had heard the stories of gene. and his return to the mountain... i never knew that any of them was hooked on pills ect. Im really really concerned for their MOTHER she is very very old and in frail health and according to Cathy she supposedly 'falls' all the time & is badly bruised ect. When asked why she dont go to the hospital for stiches i get answered that she wont go.
Is it possible that one of them is doing something to her. Is she safe there. Should ADULT SERVICES be Called Just To Check On her Welfre? Since reading all these posts Ive been watching them a lot to see if I could tell if any of this stuff about them was true & I have noticed that the one named Ronnie in the white little truck-- he has to be on something. He drives crazy everyday and at all hours. He is screaming in his truck so I assume he is on a cell phone but not sure. I know he stays there a lot with his mom- is it possible that someone is hurting the mom? It wouldnt be the first time kids do this to elderly parents and add pills to the mix and ...?'
If you guys know this family & are related maybe you could decide if Adult Services should be called JUST TO CHECK ON HER & SEE IF SHE IS OK.
I know Sandy had came in but that girl aint nothing but a snobby bit**. I was gonna try talking to her but she thinks her crap dont stink.
Anyhow, Someone should call Adult Services if for no other reason then because there is like 20 dogs and cats in that house and that cant be sanitary. But the MOM is Very Elderly and I heard she is bruised and has open wounds a lot. At first I didnt think much of it but with all this stuff..........
This is SAD. Did Anyone Call ADULT SERVICES & Have them check on the Mothers Welfare?
You would be surprised at the number of cases of Abused Elderly around here & for every case repoted-- there's 5 not reported.
If a child adult dosent WANT to take care of their Adult Elderly parent then they should get someone else too. Dont treat them mean because you feel trapped into caring for them.
If you cant hire someone & you dont qualify for agency help then screen people & give them free room & board.
I TRULY HOPE SOMEONE CALLED ADULT SERVICES & AT LEAST CHECKED ON THIS WOMAN. If not, those of you that know her & her family-- you should be held accountable for not at least trying. Im sure you can do it annonymously.
crystal

Beckley, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#41
Dec 6, 2010
 

Judged:

2

2

1

yes i have contacted them about the conditions of her home and care they will be sending someone shortly.i know the only one who checks on her is the drug addict so i asked them to make sure she is getting her meds.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 21 - 40 of66
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Harper Discussions

Search the Harper Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
WV 2 dead in explosion at W.Va. chemical plant (Dec '10) 25 min day all freekin dead mun 3,904
WV Who do you support for U.S. Senate in West Virg... (Oct '10) 38 min Mgtn Res 44,079
WV October 4th Gubernatorial Special Election: Who... (Sep '11) Apr 17 Jimmy Love 5,634
drugs (Jul '13) Jan '14 Coustomer 3
Anyone know? (Feb '13) Sep '13 surely 7
If you could wake up as anyone tomorrow, who wo... (Aug '10) Jun '13 Texas 6
church (Jan '13) Jan '13 African 1
•••
•••
•••
•••

Harper Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Harper People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••