Grove City, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 8, 2009

Judged:

That name sounds so familiar. I keep hearing this name, all the time...please help refresh my memory.
cashmoney

Pikeville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 20, 2009

Judged:

yeah i know her she a cool person after you get to know her.
Paige is a joke

Pikeville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 20, 2009

Judged:

LMAO..She is a drughead.
Longlostkentucky one

Grove City, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 21, 2009

Judged:

I think I do remember her. If in fact she is a druggie. I think that is why I remember her. She was seeing one of my cousins while she was married. Only seeing him for drugs and money. If this is the person that I am thinking about.
LMAO

Pikeville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 23, 2009

Judged:

Is your cousins name Delno Hagins..I dont know how to spell it.Yes she dated a guy named Delno Hagins for drugs while she was married..I heard she was looking for him again..
somebody

Winchester, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 21, 2011

Judged:

She is a nobody.
Her whole "Newsome" Family is on drugs!
oooooo

Campton, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 22, 2011

Judged:

idk who u are but the newsome family is just is good as your so what ever i no pam well she mite take her pill.s but she a good woman and has the best man ever but i no kelly to he still love,s pam so much he tell,s my husben all the time
Bubba

Pikeville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 16, 2011

Judged:

I've know Pamela for years and Justin. I knew her when she worked her ass off raising her two stepchildren and her son and sometimes she would have to take Justin to work with her because his dad never kept him. He never could count on his dad. But he can ALWAYS count on his mom. She is a very good mother. Ask Justin, he'll tell you the same. How can someone be a mother that does nothing but have pink and blue and yellow up her rainbow nose and lays in the yard drunk. What kind of mother are you??
her sister michelle

Wellington, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 20, 2011

Judged:

somebody wrote:
She is a nobody.
Her whole "Newsome" Family is on drugs!
for your 411 the whole newsoe is not on drugs so why u back off befroe u get the newsome on u and my sister is not on durgs so if anyone is on them it u so put your name on here u know she has a sister too SO BACK THE F*CK OFF AND LEAVE HER ALONE OR DEAL WITH ME SEE YA DRUGGIE LMAO;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;
her sister michelle

Wellington, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 20, 2011

Judged:

Bubba wrote:
I've know Pamela for years and Justin. I knew her when she worked her ass off raising her two stepchildren and her son and sometimes she would have to take Justin to work with her because his dad never kept him. He never could count on his dad. But he can ALWAYS count on his mom. She is a very good mother. Ask Justin, he'll tell you the same. How can someone be a mother that does nothing but have pink and blue and yellow up her rainbow nose and lays in the yard drunk. What kind of mother are you??
ill let it goes rainbow nose but u better leave her alone and i mean leave her alone she hasa sister t
her sister michelle

Wellington, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 21, 2011

Judged:

her sister michelle wrote:
<quoted text>ill let it goes rainbow nose but u better leave her alone and i mean leave her alone she hasa sister t
im sorry about this bubba i didnt know who u was i know who u are now i talk to my sister we know pam is a good mother and some on mud creek is not,by the way if the whole newsome family was on drugs we would not be on mud creek we would be in florida taking a vacation;;;;;;;;
Pamela Newsome Childers

Harold, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 22, 2011

I really dont care if any of u like me or not. Ella mae risner akers is the one that is not a good mother she lets her childern see her druck and on drugs everone calls her rainbow nose. She has been mean to my soon sence she been up there and that is a fack. he cant even live in his home because she cant be a grow up she has 2 act like a 2 year old. as far as my past it is none of her buiness nor anyone else u think kelly didnt go out on her. if all u got 2 do is follow my life which u know noind about at least get your facts straight!!!!!!!!!
Goood FReind

Harold, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 22, 2011

Yes I Know Pamela she is a grteven how many of u wouldst mother and spetmother she raise them when tere mother just left then for steve i think pamela I and is s strong wpman 4 that becsuse alone is if !!!!
luccy

Harold, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 22, 2011

I me self kwnow very well. I Sure Dont Never hear of her husband doing amytning an she is with him all the her son comes an sees his mother 2-4 tines weeek. How conuld I would say his loves his mother. OR ash yourself Because how oftn does he still see his daddy maybe he has a problem11111111111111111 Pamela ans stever good pasents and good people 211111111111111
Tigerman

Harold, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 11, 2011

Yes I Know Pam I think she is a great mother 2 her son
wind fall

Pikeville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 14, 2011

Judged:

SHE IS A SEXY LADY.
Tigerman

Harold, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 18, 2011

This is 2 loglostkyone I know who u r and she rasied your 2 kids when u just walked off a leaf them 4 a man.. She done your job! An how long has it been sence u seen your kids u left them when they where just babies and when u could see them on the weekend u would not even come a see them then. an u call yourself a social worker that is a joke an u dont even really kwon Paqmela u never new her at all

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 17 of17
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Harold Discussions

Search the Harold Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Add a word drop a word (Aug '11) 6 min Willow 3,528
carl d perkins high rise (Oct '10) 22 min smart aleck working guy 137
KY 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 22 min wtf 146,063
who is the Zach guy from that works at food cit... 1 hr Hardy 1
Dr Thad Manning (Feb '12) 1 hr Anonymous 35
KY Hundreds of birds die in western Ky. (Jan '11) 3 hr dodo 81,563
KY Paul vs Conway: The Nastiest Debate Of 2010 | T... (Oct '10) 9 hr Ricky Noya 16,114
•••
•••
•••
•••

Harold Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Harold People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••