Who do you support for Sheriff in Ken...
First Prev
of 9
Next Last
Don Houston

Johnson City, TN

#166 Jan 19, 2013
I have a new plan! I am running as a Write in candidate in both the primary and general election! Mr. K will try to run a bunch of his halfwits, to split the vote! I have seen this maneuver before in Floyd County! As usual I am one step ahead! This will also give members of all parties a chance to vote for me! If you can’t write, I don’t want your Goddamn vote; you are the same kind of trash that re-elected that Goddamn Negro! I don’t even want the vote of people who can’t read or write, which will exclude John K and most of his stupid ass Deputies! It will exclude most people on left beaver, which is OK with me! That is where K and his ‘master’ Paul hunt run their dope business anyway! That is where I will start the enema of Floyd County! I am going to get that little Mayor of Wheelwright and his cronies first, and then I will beat the information I need from them! I don’t take no shit! Don Houston the next Sheriff of Floyd County!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 9
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Harold Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
~*~ Last Post Wins ~*~ (Aug '11) 3 min Hatti_Hollerand 8,094
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 15 min ChromiuMan 153,760
Brian Morris 17 min Sorry Charlie 20
Word Association (Aug '11) 1 hr Darktainium 7,149
Add a word, Drop a word (May '10) 1 hr Darktainium 25,911
What's mitch McConnell done for coal, when ther... (Jul '14) 1 hr Paris 34,094
Pikeville MSHA Office (Jul '15) 2 hr Vilis 94

Harold Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Harold Mortgages