#149 Nov 14, 2012
i can,t even think of one
lum

Williamson, WV

#150 Nov 16, 2012
Weissbier wrote:
<quoted text>
He is. It's called the masons.
You are cluess, about kkk and masons....
money

Inez, KY

#151 Nov 18, 2012
I am hearing Chuck Meade has decided not to move to Johnson a stay here to run for sheriff.reliable source. Said he hss the mney to win it.
what

Inez, KY

#152 Nov 20, 2012
money wrote:
I am hearing Chuck Meade has decided not to move to Johnson a stay here to run for sheriff.reliable source. Said he hss the mney to win it.
Fast Eddie would get more votes.lol
Don Houston

Jonesborough, TN

#153 Dec 26, 2012
I told you sumbicthes I am going to be the next Sheriff! Now shut your damn pieholes! I'll put every one of your ass'es behind bars if you dont shut up!
Don Houston

Jonesborough, TN

#154 Dec 27, 2012
This is my plan! When I, Don Houston am elected Sheriff! I am going to go to the "nut house" and hire my deputies! They won't cost the county half as much, and they will be twice as smart as John K Blackburns deputies! I'll run that fat ass "convicted felon" Ricky Thornsberry out of the Goddamn office, he's eating 18% of the Sheriff's budget! If they dont like it, I'll put their ass behind bars! I searved my Country in the Navy, and run "Mighty Mufflers" for years (No Muff to Tuff)! I am a golden glove boxer, and I dont take no shit! So vote Don Housten, Sheriff of Floyd County!
Next in office

Pikeville, KY

#155 Dec 29, 2012
It has been rumored thta the next sheriff will be none other that

Trip Stewart
are you serious

Richmond, KY

#156 Dec 30, 2012
Trip!!!
Don Houston

Jonesborough, TN

#157 Dec 30, 2012
Next in office wrote:
It has been rumored thta the next sheriff will be none other that
Trip Stewart
Now who in the hell is going to vote for somebody named 'Trip'? Is he on dope or something? I'll give him a trip allright, straight behind bars! Ole John thinks he's getting Harpo Castle lined up for the job, but I've got some news for them, I Don Houston am going to be the next Goddamn Sheriff! So let ole Trip put that in his pipe and smoke it, along with whatever else he's got in it! Don Houston Sheriff of Floyd County.
The only sure vote

Pikeville, KY

#158 Jan 1, 2013
The only canidate for the office is the One and Only "TRIP".
Everyone knows he would be great at the job.

TRIP gets my vote
American

Jonesborough, TN

#159 Jan 2, 2013
The only sure vote wrote:
The only canidate for the office is the One and Only "TRIP".
Everyone knows he would be great at the job.
TRIP gets my vote
Well by god he aint a gonna do it! We all support Don Houston! He is a gonna save Floyd County a fortune, gitin them deputies from the Nervous Hospital !
Don Houston

Jonesborough, TN

#160 Jan 5, 2013
Now do you dimwits see what kind of Sheriff that Goddamn John K Blackburn is? Let a child molester walk out of the Court House and no body noticed! Then it took that stupid ass Roger Webb till midnight to notice he was gone? WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON? Was Ricky Thornsberry ordering pizza? I swear to God, I will put all of them behind bars when I'm elected! Roger better get used to his new home!
Don Houston

Johnson City, TN

#161 Jan 17, 2013
I am damn sick of stupid Deputies! Every since Henry C Hale, we, the people of floyd county have had to put up with idiots wearing a uniform! Now they are all on dope, thanks to your dumbass Sheriff! Well BYGOD I am going to stop it! You look at that Goddamn Greg Clark, he aint got walking around sense! Some of John K Blackburns Deputies are so fat, they have to order special uniforms for them! I am Goddamn sick of it, and will not tolerate a stupid, fat ass in my office! They told me that Godamn Ricky Thornsberry Had to have his uniforms, special ordered from a Parachute factory in GA, befor the FEDS ended his days of being a deputy. These Uniforms are costing our county money, and it will stop the day I am elected! If you want to work for me, get your fat ass on a treadmill before election day! I dont take no shit! Don Houston, the next Floyd County Sheriff!
Floyd Skeens

Johnson City, TN

#162 Jan 18, 2013
Don Houston wrote:
I am damn sick of stupid Deputies! Every since Henry C Hale, we, the people of floyd county have had to put up with idiots wearing a uniform! Now they are all on dope, thanks to your dumbass Sheriff! Well BYGOD I am going to stop it! You look at that Goddamn Greg Clark, he aint got walking around sense! Some of John K Blackburns Deputies are so fat, they have to order special uniforms for them! I am Goddamn sick of it, and will not tolerate a stupid, fat ass in my office! They told me that Godamn Ricky Thornsberry Had to have his uniforms, special ordered from a Parachute factory in GA, befor the FEDS ended his days of being a deputy. These Uniforms are costing our county money, and it will stop the day I am elected! If you want to work for me, get your fat ass on a treadmill before election day! I dont take no shit! Don Houston, the next Floyd County Sheriff!
God bless you Don! Floyd County has needed a man like you for years! A hell of a lot of us are on your side, and want to see the County cleaned up, starting with the Court House! You need to take a look at that damn County Judge and those Magistrates, hireing family members at huge wages, while the rest of the people scrape to get by! You are the man for the job!
Don Houston

Johnson City, TN

#163 Jan 18, 2013
Well BYGOD Floyd I am going to do just that!But don't think I will not have a close eye on you as well! The day's of kissing the Sheriff's ass for favors, ends when I take office! I know you have built a church or two, and then get your ass put out of them don't cut no ice with me, got it! I don't take no shit! Don Houston, your next Sheriff.
misb5

Locust, NC

#164 Jan 18, 2013
Dumb hillmonkeys!!!!John will win until he is done winning.
Don Houston

Johnson City, TN

#165 Jan 19, 2013
misb5 wrote:
Dumb hillmonkeys!!!!John will win until he is done winning.
Well bygod he's done! We dont need no shit from a CA sissy nither! I'll have my eye on you! Don Houston, your next Sheriff of Floyd County.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Harold Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Marlows Horse show fall '99 44 min urgent 14
Two Words (Nov '13) 1 hr whatimeisit 1,123
KY 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 1 hr Jay 151,373
What's mitch McConnell done for coal, when ther... 2 hr Democrat 1,782
Another Epic City/Donovan Failure 2 hr What 6
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 2 hr Khatru 130,575
Mexican guy at prohibition 2 hr JesusChristos69 3
•••
•••
•••