tooter

Logan, WV

#21 Oct 26, 2010
I wanna see, Tommy Engle, Darrel Conley, Roy Roberts, or Bucky Collins. Let one be Sheriff, and the others be the ddup;etys.
im for the man john k

Virgie, KY

#22 Oct 26, 2010
3 things right ? honest . hardworking .and loyal should be good right lmao
wow

Flatgap, KY

#23 Oct 29, 2010
John k is nothin more then a show horse he arrest the drug heads when he wants in the paper but there right back out in like a week lol
Daisy

Inez, KY

#24 Oct 29, 2010
John K Blackburn is a great sheriff.
Skinfoot

Evarts, KY

#25 Oct 29, 2010
WHAT EVER wrote:
<quoted text>list at least 3 things you think that makes him so good and maybe my mind would change about him......now thats only 3 things
#1 - John K. in 12 years has not lost one penny of our tax money. Every audit has come out to the penny.

#2 - John K. has been running deputies on duty for 24 hours a day, seven days a week. No previous sheriff in Floyd County has done that.

#3 - If you need to talk to John K. he is accessible. Hell he will even take time to talk to a republican.

These druggies talk about John K. being a dealer all the time and you dumb asses listen to them.
wow

Flatgap, KY

#26 Oct 29, 2010
LOL u truely are tarded dirty cops always make there selfs look clean he doesnt. Steal from the state or county funds he has them dealers keeping him well funded lol as so ive heard anyways. Trust whoever you like drugs never been this bad if he is helping us out id hate to see him sitin on his ass........
Shot

Evarts, KY

#27 Oct 29, 2010
wow wrote:
LOL u truely are tarded dirty cops always make there selfs look clean he doesnt. Steal from the state or county funds he has them dealers keeping him well funded lol as so ive heard anyways. Trust whoever you like drugs never been this bad if he is helping us out id hate to see him sitin on his ass........
I guess this means the State Police with 60 or 70 troopers at this post are either well funded by the dealers or are sittin on their ass.........
stuip sheriff

Virgie, KY

#28 Nov 2, 2010
Not Me wrote:
Well it ain't John K....He has been in too long... let's find a fresh alternative to drug money and bullshi@!!
his son a drug dealer
Voter

Flatgap, KY

#29 Nov 2, 2010
60 and 70 of them sit on there ass or just ppl who dont deserve it and yeah i heard his son sold drugs but not being one myself idk for sure...
Pet rink Oh

Winchester, KY

#30 Nov 3, 2010
John K.... hmm the reason no saw any changes is because he put a gamble on everyone's lives... He didn't help anyone but himself... OH and Jeff, his drug abusing son. I feel bad for his mistakes, because he is going to reap everything he has sewn. Karma is a Bitch.
lora

AOL

#31 Nov 6, 2010
did mike tacket take out jhon black burn
legsman

Man, WV

#32 Nov 7, 2010
I will say this, anyone who know Steve Little does not want him with that much power. He would be a nightmare.
DAVIDROCK

Prestonsburg, KY

#33 Nov 10, 2010
Hell John K does just fine, him and his favorite Deputy Justin Jones. If it wasn't for Justin John K wouldn't know what to do. To tell you the truth there just like Andy and Barney, they get the job done like Eric c Conn.
jeffreyleemullin s

Island City, KY

#34 Nov 24, 2010
i think i be the best sheriff dont u guys or maybe i should be the D.A.R.E keep them all off of it and save more for me
wondering minds

Harold, KY

#35 Nov 27, 2010
love wrote:
john blackburn good sheriff for floyd county
ok tell the last big drug bust he has made..prove to me how great he really is..look at the prestonsburg city police what drug raids they have been making..Floyd county sheriff dept how ever they do a great job sitting at school zones with their lights flashing...i need to see some proof in the pudding because all the ingredients aren't there my DEAR!!!!!
hey

West Liberty, KY

#36 Nov 28, 2010
id like to see shawn roop run
thatdudeuphure

Prestonsburg, KY

#37 Nov 30, 2010
hey wrote:
id like to see shawn roop run
Yeah, that way storm could be his deputy.
Animal

Johnson City, TN

#38 Nov 14, 2011
1. John K Blackburn needs to be in a Federal Penn. 2. Why is John K, keeping Ricky Thornsberry as a dispacther at $47,000 per year? After he was convicted by the Fed's?
3. Where is Ricky from? where did Paul Hunt live?
4. Where is the sorce of most drugs in Floyd County?
5. In wheelwright things go as 'the Godfather',Paul say's it will!
6. Open your damed eyes!
heh

Pikeville, KY

#39 Nov 15, 2011
Anyone who thinks John K has done a good job as sheriff, is either A. Retarded, and has no understanding of the things happening around them, or B. Is one of his stooges.
Animal

Johnson City, TN

#40 Nov 16, 2011
John K Blackburn loves to send his half-wit "double Gerald" to raid pot pacthes and get their name in the paper. This actully convinces many old people that he is fighting a war on drugs. They dont know whats going on 'and has been going on for years'around left-beaver. The old folks dont know about the cocain and pills that flow out of the wheelwright area. Does anyone notice that when a 'real' dope dealer gets busted it,s in that area and usually done by the F B I ? Why? It,s easier to hide the Sheriff's criminal impire out of sight of the rest of floyd county! John sold his soul to Paul Hunt to get elected, thus he inherited a portion of 'the great floyd county hero's' drug profit. But you all just keep electing them, dont you? Are you blind or just plain stupid?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Harold Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Add a word, Drop a word (May '10) 7 min MUSICK-NESS 21,523
What's mitch McConnell done for coal, when ther... 20 min fed up 4,583
you say the first word that comes to your mind ... (Sep '10) 46 min Sweet Annie 351
Double Letter Word Game (Aug '12) 49 min whatimeisit 2,108
Homecoming Court - still a joke 1 hr urretarded 23
Change a letter game (Aug '11) 1 hr whatimeisit 2,343
KY 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 1 hr Nutz 153,157
•••
•••
•••

Harold Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••