Paul vs Conway: The Nastiest Debate Of 2010 | TPMDC

Oct 18, 2010 Full story: tpmdc.talkingpointsmemo.com 16,217

The Nastiest Debate Of 2010 In 2:44 Evan McMorris-Santoro and Clayton Ashley October 18, 2010, 11:14AM Last night's Kentucky Senate debate was one of the most brutal of the year, hands down.

Full Story

Since: Jul 12

Houston, TX

#15899 Nov 14, 2012
Little Johnny watched, fascinated, as his mother smoothed cold cream on her face.

"Why do you do that, Mommy?" He asked.

"To make myself beautiful," said his mother, who then began removing the cream with a tissue.

"What's the matter?" Asked Little Johnny. "Giving up?"
wtf

Jackson, KY

#15900 Nov 14, 2012
Not funny gird Stewie.

Since: Sep 10

Perris, CA

#15901 Nov 14, 2012
wtf wrote:
<quoted text>You stupid little pos go watch more Faux News retard.
...lol...whats wrong little boy? are you not happy with all the freebees santa obama gives you? btw, fox news are not traitors either!! go xxxxyourself, and get a job!!

Perris, CA

#15902 Nov 14, 2012
BIG_STEVIE wrote:
Little Johnny watched, fascinated, as his mother smoothed cold cream on her face.
"Why do you do that, Mommy?" He asked.
"To make myself beautiful," said his mother, who then began removing the cream with a tissue.
"What's the matter?" Asked Little Johnny. "Giving up?"
...only a libterd, wouldn't think this is funny!! lol

Perris, CA

#15903 Nov 14, 2012
wtf wrote:
Not funny gird Stewie.
....typical libreal turd, no sense of humor!!
wtf

Richmond, KY

#15904 Nov 14, 2012
jondee wrote:
<quoted text>...lol...whats wrong little boy? are you not happy with all the freebees santa obama gives you? btw, fox news are not traitors either!! go xxxxyourself, and get a job!!
Faux News ot their ass handed to them again.

lmao

Liars!
wtf

Richmond, KY

#15905 Nov 14, 2012
jondee wrote:
<quoted text>....typical libreal turd, no sense of humor!!
Typical Conservaturd.....Liar and Stupid.
fbi

Sheridan, AR

#15906 Nov 14, 2012
hi guys
Rookwood wrote:
I would not vote for either of these bozo's , if they paid me to. This is a political circus,
whitehair

Eminence, KY

#15908 Nov 15, 2012
Since this was what we had to vote for,and since it is only given to us as the choice,and since it is correct ,every one should vote,what else would you vote for?Not taking part is just one of the many reasons this Country has such lousy Congress people up there.
wtf

Jackson, KY

#15909 Nov 15, 2012
whitehair wrote:
Since this was what we had to vote for,and since it is only given to us as the choice,and since it is correct ,every one should vote,what else would you vote for?Not taking part is just one of the many reasons this Country has such lousy Congress people up there.
Like those sorry Pauls.
culture vulture

Russell Springs, KY

#15910 Nov 15, 2012
whitehair wrote:
Addressing your point here, I read somewhere that U.S. voters turn out to vote, on average, around 30%, while citizens in other countries approach the 80% mark. It's just unbelievable that a country that supposedly is the leading edge in technology, etc. is so damned lazy they won't get off the couch and vote on election day. And I just wonder what the percentage of the 'no-voters' complain the most. I've also noticed that the middle-class are the ones out there voting, but they carry this country in pretty much every other aspect as well. It's just a shame!
Cleaner Hammer

Addison, IL

#15911 Nov 15, 2012
Fear the stache!

Houston, TX

#15912 Nov 16, 2012
A 17 year-old Antarctic homosexual, named WTF, was hired to paint a white line down the middle of the highway. On the first day, he got off to a good start and he painted a white line 7 miles long. The next day, however, he painted a line only 4 miles long. On the third day, he was down to less than a mile.

Finally, his friend, Asshole Slew, asked him why he was doing less each day.

Little WTF replied, "Because it takes me longer and longer to get back to the bucket each day."
wtf

Richmond, KY

#15913 Nov 16, 2012
BIG_STEVIE wrote:
A 17 year-old Antarctic homosexual, named WTF, was hired to paint a white line down the middle of the highway. On the first day, he got off to a good start and he painted a white line 7 miles long. The next day, however, he painted a line only 4 miles long. On the third day, he was down to less than a mile.
Finally, his friend, Asshole Slew, asked him why he was doing less each day.
Little WTF replied, "Because it takes me longer and longer to get back to the bucket each day."
Then Stewie blew them.

Houston, TX

#15914 Nov 17, 2012
wtf wrote:
<quoted text>Then Stewie blew them.
Thanks. I just wanted to see if you were paying attention.

Houston, TX

#15915 Nov 17, 2012
A scratch golfer hits his ball three hundred yards straight down the fairway, and it hits a sprinkler and careens off into the woods. He finds the ball, but trees surround it. He's pissed, says what the hell, grabs his nine-iron, and hits the ball as hard as he can. It bounces off a tree back at the golfer’s head and kills him.

He arrives in Heaven, and God himself is at the Pearly Gates to greet him. Looking up his records, God sees that the guy plays golf, and says,“Are you any good?”

The golfer looks at God and says,“I got here in two, didn’t I?”
thirdwurldamerik a

London, KY

#15916 Nov 17, 2012
wtf is gone back to the bucket hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha, he will be back tomorrow afternoon
wtf

Jackson, KY

#15917 Nov 17, 2012
thirdwurldamerika wrote:
wtf is gone back to the bucket hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha, he will be back tomorrow afternoon
You are on your knees to suck it, lmfao
lmfao
lmfao
thirdwurldamerik a

London, KY

#15918 Nov 17, 2012
lmfao in the mind of wtf means Licking My Fingers After Obozoorgasm
also

Elizabethtown, KY

#15919 Nov 17, 2012
thirdwurldamerika wrote:
and you is gone back to the second grade.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Harold Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Free Christmas Food Baskets 1 hr AEP ROOKERY 8
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 2 hr Known Fact 132,123
Cover songs (Jul '11) 2 hr MUSICK-NESS 872
I Love Music, Any Kinda Music (Dec '13) 2 hr MUSICK-NESS 3,561
Looking for USED underwear..I pay top dollar!!! (Feb '13) 2 hr Green420 22
A to Z of Song Titles Posted (Dec '13) 2 hr MUSICK-NESS 923
song title game, anyone? (Oct '08) 2 hr MUSICK-NESS 23,000
Harold Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web