robby

Williamson, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 15, 2012

does anyone know when they cut your water off for late payment?
robby

Williamson, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 16, 2012

i called there today and ask when they cut off due to late payment and the girl i talk to got really smart with me.
rob

Williamson, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 18, 2012

?
Wildcat

Kermit, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 19, 2012

Years ago, it was around the 10th day, after the payment was due... For instance, if your due date was the 15th they would come out on the 25th to disconnect, it could have changed by now....Hope this helps :)
james

Williamson, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 20, 2012

i was asking one of their employees today if they were hiring and they said you must go thru joey shelton i said why is that and they said he calls the shots on hiring.
twentysicx

Logan, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 21, 2012

The 26th of Nov. Mon. Is the cutoff day.used to b 20th but they must be extending it for some reason.
CHUD II

Wilkinson, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 21, 2012

the girls are really rude,and its impossible to get a job there with alot of pull!
playboy

Williamson, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 22, 2012

i heard from a friend that this brian music guy that is in charge of water or something treats his co-worker like trash and thinks he is better than everyone else.they said he treats some special and gives a few special treatment.
john

Williamson, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 3, 2012

i found out joey shelton gets by with anything he wants to.he does not work weekends and he is never on call.they let only him get by with an 8 to 5 job he is the only foreman that gets by with this.an employee said they have asked about this an was just blown off that brian music would not even talk to them about it.he said this place is eat up with favortism.
Know IT All

Williamston, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 3, 2012

john wrote:
i found out joey shelton gets by with anything he wants to.he does not work weekends and he is never on call.they let only him get by with an 8 to 5 job he is the only foreman that gets by with this.an employee said they have asked about this an was just blown off that brian music would not even talk to them about it.he said this place is eat up with favortism.
Apparently you couldn't get a job there or they don't like you,which is it?
john

Williamson, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 7, 2012

i found out joey shelton he has the mayors father-in law following him around doing contract work humm i thought when using taxpayers money that it is supposed to be bid out.hummm not good practice.
john

Williamson, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 10, 2012

i found out today that joey shelton drives a company vehicle home and he is not on call at anytime he works 8 to 5 and no weekends.i thought the reason for using taxpayers money to drive vehicles home you had to be on call.if he is not on call his vehicle should be parked and save fuel and taxpayers some money.the guy i talked to said he was waiting to see what brian music did about this and he would have alot more info for me after the first of the year.
john

Williamson, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 11, 2012

and you all think the county is corrupt you wait till what i post after january 1,2013.
john

Williamson, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 15, 2012

jan 1,2013
john

Williamson, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 20, 2012

city utilities remodeled their whole building 2 or 3 years ago now they are doing it again just so they can keep the mayors father-in-law working. your tax dollars at work people check it out.
Truth

Owosso, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 20, 2012

john wrote:
and you all think the county is corrupt you wait till what i post after january 1,2013.
Whatever blowgeorge.
An Observer

Logan, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 20, 2012

I think city utilities operates without taxpayer money and operates on the revenue from water, sewer and natural gas sales. I also know the city has been trying for years to get into their hands into their finances as another source of income to waste. They do a pretty good job at managing their money.
john

Williamson, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 23, 2012

An Observer wrote:
I think city utilities operates without taxpayer money and operates on the revenue from water, sewer and natural gas sales. I also know the city has been trying for years to get into their hands into their finances as another source of income to waste. They do a pretty good job at managing their money.
why do they buy the mayor a new tahoe every 2 years at 60,ooo dollars a pop?just watc it is about time for them to get another anytime.
TJ and R

Inez, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 24, 2012

Truth wrote:
<quoted text>
Whatever blowgeorge.
Oh lookie...someone from Michigan. Yeah! Hey Michigan...either help out and pull your weight or shut up!
TJ and R

Inez, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 24, 2012

An Observer wrote:
Tax payer...Consumer...It doesnt matter what the title it's all the same.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••

Harold Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Harold People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••