PikeNative

Phelps, KY

#1 Aug 25, 2009
Anybody know or remember a Lisa Brewer from Branhams Crk. It was over 20 years ago, name might not be the same. went to betsy layne high school.
rehab nurse

Harold, KY

#2 Aug 25, 2009
i know her,but not a friend of hers.why? what are you wanting to know about her? I know some rumors.
PikeNative

Phelps, KY

#3 Aug 25, 2009
rehab nurse wrote:
i know her,but not a friend of hers.why? what are you wanting to know about her? I know some rumors.
Well like I said, I haven't seen or heard from her in over 20 years, so anything you can tell me would be good. where is she? is she working? married? drugs? looks?
rehab nurse

Harold, KY

#4 Aug 25, 2009
All i know is that she divorced Eric C. Conn and married some guy named Dimpsey.She has a daughter.And still thinks her shit don't stink.
PikeNative

Phelps, KY

#5 Aug 25, 2009
rehab nurse wrote:
All i know is that she divorced Eric C. Conn and married some guy named Dimpsey.She has a daughter.And still thinks her shit don't stink.
OMG, I didn't even know she was married to eric c conn, lol
mrman

Lawrenceburg, KY

#6 Aug 25, 2009
rehab nurse wrote:
Lisa was not married to Eric Conn, it was her cousin Lori Brewer. Lisa is married and has a son and doing great.
PikeNative

Pikeville, KY

#7 Aug 26, 2009
mrman wrote:
<quoted text>
Lisa was not married to Eric Conn, it was her cousin Lori Brewer. Lisa is married and has a son and doing great.
Who Did she marry? What is her last name now? Is she still around here? working anywhere?
Chelsey

Harold, KY

#8 Aug 26, 2009
well,Lisa may as well have been married to Conn.We all know that he screwed around with both the Brewer Women.
know all about them

Pikeville, KY

#9 Sep 7, 2009
lisa is married to billy stevens lives on toler creek

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Harold Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Free cell phone tent at Wal Mart (Sep '13) 42 min jussayin 36
KY 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 59 min Demonicrats 153,775
What's mitch McConnell done for coal, when ther... 1 hr Democrat for Mitch 5,218
KY Woman's head stepped on by Rand Paul supporters (Oct '10) 3 hr Bill 26,279
Pike County Schools Weight Loss Contest 3 hr Rough Divide 35
UPike Brass Stroke City Puppets at Gala 5 hr Laughable 2
The Future of Eastern Kentucky 6 hr helper head 10
•••
•••
•••

Harold Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Harold People Search