Zillow website complaint

Zillow website complaint

Posted in the Harold Forum

property information

Weeksbury, KY

#1 Mar 28, 2013
Did you know ZILLOW website has your address and picture of your house and amount of your tax bill for every one to see, also makes it look like your house is for sale without your permission, they have my property listed and its not for sale they have 126 complaints filed against ZILLOW business
Failure to respond to 2 complaints filed against business.

BBB has received a pattern of complaints from consumers alleging the company's information about home values is incorrect, or that consumers have not agreed to have their information listed. Consumers claim the company's Web site lists that houses are for sale, rent or have been foreclosed upon when they are not. Consumers further allege the business claims to have corrected inaccurate information, but the information does not get changed.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Harold Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Why is the Distillery Sitting Idle 6 min I Wonder 185
Coal, not missed. 7 min Brain surgeon 14
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 17 min Lol 145,689
Vote Ray Out 20 min Closet Lawsuits 470
Will Barry Chaney Open a Beer Store (Dec '14) 28 min Just Depends 45
Word Association (Aug '11) 57 min Red_Forman 6,595
What's mitch McConnell done for coal, when ther... (Jul '14) 1 hr Republicans Suck 29,851
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Harold Mortgages