First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Adkins

Pikeville, KY

#1 Jul 20, 2011
Are you really too dumb to realize that he doesn't give two shits about you? He makes fun of you to other people. He is ashamed of you. Why would you be with someone like that? He knows that he can call you up and you will come running to him. Do you not care that you look cheap and easy? He has so many others that he is telling how much he loves them. I thought you were a little smarter than that but apparently not. He has about 6 regulars that he bounces back and forth between, then whoever else he can pick up along the way. So sad that you don't care about looking like a fool.
thomas

Pikeville, KY

#2 Jul 21, 2011
sue smart? haha. she is as dumb as it gets. the only thing she is good for is babysitting her grandkids and meeting in the hills to give bjs and take it up the behind. she is the biggest slut around. its so sad the she tries to act like shes all about God but then drinks and sleeps around like there is no tomorrow. all the men use her. why the hell do you think she still lives on toler? because no man will have her. haha. i have yet to meet a man that hasnt tried to hide the fact of being with her. and that poor man in pike co has expressed that she damn near stalks him. he only gives in because its a cheap and easy piece then he can send her back on her way. she is trailor trash.
OLD NEWS

Pikeville, KY

#3 Jul 22, 2011
Everyone in this area knows how Sue Tackett is. She'll smile to your face then try an take your man behind your back. Men are men and they will take what is so easily available. She needs to have some class to her and clean her act up. She is 45 and wants to think she is 25. Look in the mirror, Sue, you look 65! Low down on the screwing around and maybe you won't look like you've been road so hard!
JOKE

Pikeville, KY

#4 Jul 25, 2011
I LOVE how she photoshops (takes out her God awful wrinkles around the eyes, mouth, forehead, and neck) some pictures then posts them on fb. I guess I would photoshop too though if I looked that bad in the face with wrinkles. And honey I know you have them, I saw them up close and personal at the fireworks in Pville. Also, those skanky teenage clothes you wear, make you look like a cheap hooker!
hahahaha

Annville, KY

#5 Jul 25, 2011
sounds like everyone is talking about almost all the women that live up in that area. this sue person isnt the only one that acts and dresses like that. i know one that leaves her husband every few months just so she can go out and get laid by someone her kids age. ive seen her first hand out and watched her. so really this sue person isnt the only one up in there that is like that. the men are just dumb enough to keep sleeping with them. sure hope none of them have wives that they may take something back to that will get their best friend snagged of their body lol. because up in that area the mans best friend sure aint his dog.
from there

Virgie, KY

#6 Jul 25, 2011
I don't know what Sue does with her personal time, but let me assure that her family, her grandchildren and her neice that she keeps are all taken care of. After that, she can do what she wants and it's between her, her husband and the Lord. She is DEFINITELY NOT the worst of the ones up there. Start naming the ones who don't even take care of their kids before going out drinking, drugging and sleeping around. How about those who take their teenage daughters with them on the "man hunt". How about those who drink WITH their teenagers. Let's let Sue Tackett do what she wants with her private time and focus on the real trash up there. At least she attempts to be discrete about it. The rest don't even do that. They flaunt their ignorance and lack of class and self respect. can we talk about them a while?
hahahaha

Annville, KY

#7 Jul 25, 2011
from there wrote:
I don't know what Sue does with her personal time, but let me assure that her family, her grandchildren and her neice that she keeps are all taken care of. After that, she can do what she wants and it's between her, her husband and the Lord. She is DEFINITELY NOT the worst of the ones up there. Start naming the ones who don't even take care of their kids before going out drinking, drugging and sleeping around. How about those who take their teenage daughters with them on the "man hunt". How about those who drink WITH their teenagers. Let's let Sue Tackett do what she wants with her private time and focus on the real trash up there. At least she attempts to be discrete about it. The rest don't even do that. They flaunt their ignorance and lack of class and self respect. can we talk about them a while?
that is exactly what i was stating in my post. why just pick on sue and name her when there are several in that area that are way worse than even what the sue person could ever be. i dont know sue but i do know several up in there that try to act like they are still teenagers and drink with their teenagers and buy for their teenagers to drink.
from there

Virgie, KY

#8 Jul 25, 2011
hahahaha wrote:
<quoted text>
that is exactly what i was stating in my post. why just pick on sue and name her when there are several in that area that are way worse than even what the sue person could ever be. i dont know sue but i do know several up in there that try to act like they are still teenagers and drink with their teenagers and buy for their teenagers to drink.
absolutely true.
JOKE

Pikeville, KY

#9 Jul 26, 2011
from there wrote:
LMFAO! Someone who acts like they are a church going person, then turns around gets drunk and screws every man coming and going is far worse than the ones that will just admit who they are. And like you said, she is a married woman! Sue Tackett is a disgrace to her family! Ask them privatly and they will tell you that she has shamed so many of them, especially her HUSBAND AND KIDS!
just me

Phelps, KY

#10 Jul 30, 2011
i went out with sue a few times and she is only good for a lay here and there. but her shit is so loose and dried up that the lay really aint worth it. she is to dumb for anything else.
thomas

Martin, KY

#11 Jul 31, 2011
man i have to agree with you on that. its cheap though. she will meet you anywhere you want to meet.
tom cat

Pikeville, KY

#12 Aug 9, 2011
i like those big dumbo ears
phil

Pikeville, KY

#13 Aug 26, 2011
sue, you better wise up and realize that ray is the only man that will put up with your lazy skank butt. you are old, look in the mirror! you should be ashamed to live in rays house and ho around like you do! shame on you skank!
hohoho

Pikeville, KY

#14 Aug 31, 2011
LIKE AUNT LIKE NIECE! aint that right kim?! they r both nasty trashy hos that need to take a bath and squirt some douche up those large holes!
blevins

Pikeville, KY

#15 Sep 5, 2011
one word, trash
Mary

Pikeville, KY

#16 Sep 18, 2011
I was hoping all of this wasn't true, but I have seen with my own eyes her out sneaking around with men. She looks so weak and sick these days. I hope she hasn't caught anything. I will be praying for you, Sue. Please get in church and change your ways. It's never too late.
Tackett

Pikeville, KY

#18 Sep 21, 2011
Ray is too good for that trailor trash looking tramp!
nuts

Virgie, KY

#19 Oct 7, 2011
sue is a ho her sister sherry is a ho and the daughter is a ho too. everyone on toler knows this its no secret. heard sue was wore plum out.
obsessed much?

Winchester, KY

#20 Oct 8, 2011
For the last year I have been checking Harold's forum. I am from Elkhorn City but I know a few scandalous people from Toler Creek. Every time I get on here someone is talking about this Sue lady. I am confused as to why someone is so obsessed with her and her lifestyle. I think by now with all of the continuous post we all know her life story. Stop worrying about the same ol story with her and talk about some interesting gossip. Sue is old news. I am sure there is someone else on that holler worth talkin shit about. So dish!
haha

Virgie, KY

#21 Oct 9, 2011
Guess Sue is continuously pissing people off.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Harold Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
What's mitch McConnell done for coal, when ther... (Jul '14) 6 min Ex-Democrat for M... 23,259
Add a word, Drop a word (May '10) 17 min SusieQD 23,519
Do women really have hairy buttholes?? (Jan '10) 1 hr Tom 112
divorces 1 hr Hillbilly 6191 8
Stonecrest Golf Course Sun Wonderer 1
Does anyone know who this is? Feb 28 Roosters Daughter 1
Rooster Kidd & narks Feb 27 son of god 7

Winter Storm Warning for Floyd County was issued at March 04 at 4:10AM EST

Harold Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Harold People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE