Police round up drug offenders

Police round up drug offenders

There are 65 comments on the WKYT story from Dec 27, 2010, titled Police round up drug offenders. In it, WKYT reports that:

Despite the snowy weather and some icy roads, police in Floyd County braved the cold and made several drug arrests Monday morning.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WKYT.

brown bear

Wheelwright, KY

#43 May 13, 2011
why do the dope dealers think they will never get caught? if Unite is doing their job they should be catching a lot. I just wonder how long you have to investigate them before you bust them?
TRIPPER

Milan, MO

#44 May 15, 2011
Anthony a-hole hall , got caught with a crack pipe up his crack, this guy is a turd on a tear,
someone

Dana, KY

#45 May 16, 2011
for tripper and searcher.sounds like this anthomy might have or know something on you people.is that the reason you want drop the subject?i think its best to leave well enough alone.
LOL

Wheelwright, KY

#46 May 23, 2011
RAT= DEWANY FINCH
Just a lady

Prestonsburg, KY

#47 Apr 12, 2012
I wonder why they aren't cracking down on the child abusers and murderers as hard as they are on drug dealers.. The kids and babies that are being hurt and killed have no choice but the people buying and selling drugs do and know their options. So crack down on them for a bit the kids dint have an option.. Help them and quit trying to meet your quota with nonviolent crimes
curious

Ivel, KY

#48 Apr 16, 2012
Which Anthony Hall are u talking about ? Is it the boy that drives a blue Toyota truck ?
The rat trap

United States

#49 Apr 28, 2012
Well just to let you in on something I'm starting to get a little insite from a serten officer. Just put it this way proof and names of all the rats and up coming rats . So for all you cheese eaters you better watch out for this trap because I'm going to be letting all these names fly. So good luck on what officer you are talking to we will be out to get you also good luck with breathing and your life. Oh wait you don't need luck your a rat so your pretty Much dealt with. Ha ha ha ha your done sun
Keep it real

Harold, KY

#50 May 1, 2012
drugs have always been a problem and most likely always will but that's not the biggest problem in eastern ky, my guess is there are no jobs so of course crime will keep going up and people won't take care of them, alot of sorry a$$ men will have 2 or3 kids with a woman then treat her like a dog then walk off and leave the woman to fend for her children by her self and if they do stay a while they beat the shit out of the whole family,and who helps them??? Then all these people drawing checks and telling the gov they dont live together,that cost tax payers millions! if a bunch of dumb asses want to waste there life on drugs,they have to live with it and people who go to the store and buy there food with food stamps then load them into an Escalade then go home to a man who makes 70,000 a year so dont waset the taxpayers money on a bunchof bullshit investagate the real crimenals !
Kiss my Arsee

Salyersville, KY

#51 May 8, 2012
Arkansas Creek needs to take out the trash. Don't get me wrong, there are upstanding members of our community there; however, it's not difficult to tell the difference.
megan

Fairborn, OH

#52 May 8, 2012
i think a bunch of ppl on hi hat needs to be in jail
big mouth

Chesterfield, MO

#53 May 9, 2012
Let me tell you a little secret. You dont have a clue what is going to happen. My advise is to watch your little smart assmouths and you had better not throw rocks at glass houes because you are on the list and you are being watch and you are going to get whats coming to you for a long time.Be very very careful what you say and do.You need to take a good long hard look at you skeltons of yourpast.Dont say shit you have no clue about.Keep your nose out of other peoples ass.Youare no better than any one else trying to make ends meet.Rember shit happens to people who ask for it.
Grady

Pikeville, KY

#55 May 10, 2012
There are several on Slick Rock that need to be under the jail. How can you help people who don't want to be helped? There are so many drug dealers on Slick Rock that have been reported yet they never get caught. Smells like a by-off to me. We need to elect some one who will really bust the dealers, not just before election.
how stupid

Beattyville, KY

#56 May 11, 2012
The rat trap wrote:
Well just to let you in on something I'm starting to get a little insite from a serten officer. Just put it this way proof and names of all the rats and up coming rats . So for all you cheese eaters you better watch out for this trap because I'm going to be letting all these names fly. So good luck on what officer you are talking to we will be out to get you also good luck with breathing and your life. Oh wait you don't need luck your a rat so your pretty Much dealt with. Ha ha ha ha your done sun
first nobody gives away important info that in return hands them their paycheck ... see its easy to make extra cash with out dealing ... sell a dumbass a piece of paper with names on it and they'll give you you 200.00 and take care of what the cops can't do legally !!!
A new life

Paintsville, KY

#57 May 18, 2012
Choose now wrote:
If you're an addict, you've got a choice...plain and simple! A...get some help or B...Jail, an institution, or death! No other choices and it's only a matter of time. Look at your life and how things have transpired...have you lost your job, have you had problems with a relationship, have you done things in spite of knowing they are not good for you or those that care for you? Do you find yourself repeating behaviors that have serious consequences if you were caught? Addiction is the problem, the disease...the pill taking is simply a symptom of the disease. Why glorify a lifestyle that is not glorious? It's the disease that you need to treat and unfortunately, there's no cure...however, recovery is possible. Consider the right choice a true gift worth giving yourself and it just may be the best gift you give to those that truly care for you...a gift to your community, your country, your world...recovery is a one day at a time thing and it is a process...but the effort will take you places you never imagined and your life will take on a new meaning. At least think about it and give it a clear thought...no anger, no resentment, and no judgement here...it's just the truth! Accept it!
So true! I have learned to hold my head up and move on and do it for myself and my family.Its hard everyday but u can turn your life around!!! I have!!
goodness

Waco, KY

#58 Aug 24, 2012
touched wrote:
good job john k ..keep up the good work...glad to see a change ....to many young people getting hooked by these drug pushers....i would love to see john k make history on drug arrests in floyd county..everyone was putting him down..now he is showing he is in control of this problem..good start john k....keep it going....
John K Blackburn is one of the biggest dealers in the area. those who got arrested just didnt pay him off.
Coal tea

Jasper, IN

#59 Feb 22, 2013
tanzel wrote:
They tried to ban alcohol and alot of people died and crime sky rocketed.Sounds familiar the same thing with drugs YOU WILL NOT STOP IT PERIOD no matter how many cops you got or how many arrests are made when one is arrested there is ALWATS ONE to take his place to make money.It costs the taxpayers about $50.000 ayr to house a convicted person of a crime in the u.s. not counting all the court costs ect,ect.At least 60% of inmates are for drug offences.Wake up legalize it and tax it or be willing to pay a hundren fold in taxes that you now pay to build new jails and to hire more cops.
use my tax money, lock them up
mini

Whitesburg, KY

#60 Apr 28, 2013
Yeah
I had a dream

Harold, KY

#61 Apr 28, 2013
touched wrote:
good job john k ..keep up the good work...glad to see a change ....to many young people getting hooked by these drug pushers....i would love to see john k make history on drug arrests in floyd county..everyone was putting him down..now he is showing he is in control of this problem..good start john k....keep it going....
oh he made history alright
My dream

Harold, KY

#62 Apr 28, 2013
For the elderly in Nursing homes to get better treatment than those in jail...they get hot meals...their medication....daily showers...so why don't we put our elderly in in jail so they can get better treatment...so discussed with Floyd county system....and while I am on the so call system ....well it is now who you know....and...well you finish it
The One

Grethel, KY

#63 Feb 8, 2014
Just so it gets out there...John K has a no-bust policy on certain people. I know because at one time and for a long time, I was one of em. I was busted in pike county so, kinda stepped in myself there LoL. Point is...John K allows drug sales among certain individuals and I say it's great. Without the illicit drug market, eastern ky would be a lot poorer of a place. Why am I making this post? Because we need a change in ky for sheriff and folks need to know these derails. I'm a druggie and I'm all for druggie cops n sheriffs but this cat has crossed lines n been here too long. He needs to be replaced!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Harold Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Ashley Powell 30 min Blondequeen 1
The Gospel Redemmers 46 min Are you deaf 27
What's mitch McConnell done for coal, when ther... (Jul '14) 2 hr Trumpangatun 36,713
Russians paid Clintons 500k 2 hr Trumpangatun 42
Jacky Darrell Smith (Dec '15) 2 hr Man Of Mayhem 35
Pikeville Has Always Had Fake News 2 hr Trumpangatun 3
Walter May 2 hr Trumpangatun 14

Harold Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Harold Mortgages