Neighbor's Trashy Place

Neighbor's Trashy Place

Posted in the Harold Forum

May

Lebanon, KY

#1 Jun 12, 2013
Please clean up your place. Don't you know all your neighbors are talking about you. Look around. Do you see any other houses with so much junk laying around. How do you keep from tripping on all that junk?
sanford and son

Charleston, WV

#2 Jun 12, 2013
Yea i know they talk about me, but at least they leave someone else alone.

My junk laying around is part of my security systems, just try running thru my yard and see how far you get.

Looking around i tell you what i DON"T see, your nosey ass coming to my face with your complaints, or i don't see any of my neighbors paying my bills.

Maybe if you looked inside your home as much as you look at my yard, your daughter wouldn't be knocked up and your son might be sober.

Come see me when you grow a pair, it's just a few feet away.
May

Lebanon, KY

#3 Jun 12, 2013
sanford and son wrote:
Yea i know they talk about me, but at least they leave someone else alone.
My junk laying around is part of my security systems, just try running thru my yard and see how far you get.
Looking around i tell you what i DON"T see, your nosey ass coming to my face with your complaints, or i don't see any of my neighbors paying my bills.
Maybe if you looked inside your home as much as you look at my yard, your daughter wouldn't be knocked up and your son might be sober.
Come see me when you grow a pair, it's just a few feet away.
So you are just like them. Too lazy to pick up your own trash, too lazy to cut the weeds, too lazy to wash the mold off your house, too lazy to carry your garbage any further than your porch.
sanford and son

Charleston, WV

#4 Jun 12, 2013
Not that it's any concern to you, but NO i'm not to lazy i just don't do it. Why cut weeds, they just grow faster. The mold on my house is free insulation, no need to remove it.
I pile the trash on my porch so i don't have to see the trash on your daughter, and it muffles the sounds of your drunk son.
May

Lebanon, KY

#5 Jun 12, 2013
I know you think you are being funny but you are just proving my point about people who are too lazy to CLEAN ANYTHING.

Since you have taken the time to respond to my post, I guess my comments describe your house and yard.

Like my neighbor, you probally don't need any type of security system, your junk is not worth stealing. And, like my neighbor, you might consider cutting the weeds and picking up the trash, so your children can play outside without getting biten by a snake.
sanford and son wrote:
Not that it's any concern to you, but NO i'm not to lazy i just don't do it. Why cut weeds, they just grow faster. The mold on my house is free insulation, no need to remove it.
I pile the trash on my porch so i don't have to see the trash on your daughter, and it muffles the sounds of your drunk son.
wth

Clay City, KY

#7 Jun 12, 2013
JEALOUS arent u? Your neighbor must have a pretty body while you are a fatass. Do they drive a nice car and yours is a hunk o junk? Look deep inside and figure out the J.E.A.L.O.U.S.L.Y you have for your neighbors. Sicko!
Tim

Logan, WV

#8 Jun 13, 2013
The only time my grass gets cut,is when my neighbors goat comes in my yard!
May

Lebanon, KY

#9 Jun 13, 2013
wth wrote:
JEALOUS arent u? Your neighbor must have a pretty body while you are a fatass. Do they drive a nice car and yours is a hunk o junk? Look deep inside and figure out the J.E.A.L.O.U.S.L.Y you have for your neighbors. Sicko!
Learn to spell Jackass! Carefully make your way through your own trashy house, take another pain pill and wait for your welfare check.

You probally don't know what a clean house looks like, since you live in filth.

For your information, the neighbors are both fat slobs like you.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Harold Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
James Derossett vandalized Expo 12 min Jim Bob 25
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 26 min Betty 163,449
What's mitch McConnell done for coal, when ther... (Jul '14) 28 min Extension 36,412
Applebees 33 min jeff 2
Sick of the smell in front of Pikeville High Sc... (Jun '14) 53 min Septic fumes 31
This Year Muscle on Main and Other Local Car Ev... 58 min Keep it Classic 42
Pikeville Kmart Closing Before Christmas 2016. (Sep '16) 1 hr NDKno 30

Harold Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Harold Mortgages