does any one no what happened to jona...

does any one no what happened to jonathan triplett

Posted in the Harold Forum

sexy

United States

#1 Mar 14, 2011
Has any one seen jonathan triplett he was a friend of my that I would like to hookup with and I can't find him any were.
mom

Grethel, KY

#2 Mar 15, 2011
Last i heard he was in the military...think he is on myspace or facebook
sexy

United States

#3 Mar 15, 2011
yeah I seen him on myspace but I don't think he checks it any more do you have a number for him
Jonathan

Boone, NC

#4 Nov 12, 2011
If you are looking for the one from Zionville..it's me.
facebooker

Chesterfield, MO

#5 Nov 12, 2011
Jonathan wrote:
If you are looking for the one from Zionville..it's me.
I don't know about jonathon, but I know his older sister has a facebook and you can look her up by her maiden name. she would be able to tell you about him and even how to get in touch with him maybe. last i heard he was in the military, but his sis can tell you more. Probably get more complete and accurate information that way too, since it would be private messages with his family and not topix. Good luck though. Hope you can reconnect with him.
lookin

Chesterfield, MO

#6 Nov 13, 2011
facebooker wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't know about jonathon, but I know his older sister has a facebook and you can look her up by her maiden name. she would be able to tell you about him and even how to get in touch with him maybe. last i heard he was in the military, but his sis can tell you more. Probably get more complete and accurate information that way too, since it would be private messages with his family and not topix. Good luck though. Hope you can reconnect with him.
whats her name
sorry

Melvin, KY

#7 Nov 14, 2011
lookin wrote:
<quoted text>whats her name
Sorry but I can't put her name on here. She's too good of a person to have her name on topix. seems like a friend of jonathon's would know his sister's name though.
Jonathan triplett

Ardsley, NY

#8 Sep 9, 2012
My name is jonathan triplett

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Harold Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
top suboxone clinic in pikeville? (Mar '10) 15 min Tcali 52
Why do New Wives hate Ex - Wives? (Nov '11) 28 min Kbrayboymiles 87
Reta McKenzie's Morphidite Brother 38 min Healthdept 11
Ashley Brown's campaign lies 48 min Thomas Schwartz 81
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 55 min Mickey402 161,230
Politically, what would Jesus do? 56 min hmm 6
Stack based at PHS 56 min Outsides 3

Harold Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Harold Mortgages