Ppl who don't believe in God

Posted in the Harold Forum

First Prev
of 40
Next Last
Flogger

Shelbiana, KY

#1 Mar 13, 2013
It makes me sick. How can you not?! All we can do is pray for these ppl. The devil is controlling them!

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#2 Mar 13, 2013
Which god? Odin? Zeus? Jupiter? Yahweh? Allah?
Brunette

Shelbiana, KY

#3 Mar 13, 2013
The one and ONLY GOD, you know, the one who created you!

Location hidden

#4 Mar 13, 2013
Which of those is the one and only? And why do you believe in that one and not the others?
Dumb

Ransom, KY

#5 Mar 13, 2013
unicorns wrote:
Which of those is the one and only? And why do you believe in that one and not the others?
Catholics got them a new god to worship today. Wonder how many little alter boys he molested in his life?
Brunette

Shelbiana, KY

#6 Mar 14, 2013
There are no other gods, there's only the ONE ad that's what w e call him! There's not another book in this workd to tell about all of these so called "gods" now are they? Jesus Christ is a man who really existed and did wonderful things to show the world God is real. He is a jealous God and hats why you haters and non believers are hell bound. Unless you choose otherwise. Ppl keep praying for ppl like this, for they are lost in Satans ball game.

Location hidden

#7 Mar 14, 2013
Not another book? There have been books regarding Zeus, Jupiter, and Odin long before the Hebrew bible was written. And I thought you god was perfect? Isn't jealousy a sin? So he himself is a sinner if he is jealous.

Not one single historian that would have been around at the time of Jesus ever mentioned him. Not one! The gospels were all written well after his death and are almost verbatim copies of the life of Horus, which was written THREE THOUSAND YEARS before Jesus. Horus' friend that he raised from the dead was even named Lazarus! The New Testament is a knock off of the story of Horus!

So again, why do you believe in that myth and not the others?

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
what

Pikeville, KY

#8 Mar 14, 2013
they believe in one and not the others cuz they are to lazy to actually read and learn about other religions. most chirstians cant tell u who horus, dyonisus, mithra, krishna, or any of the other gods that lived b4 jesus that have the same life story as him is. they think they have a special god with jesus cuz he was resurrected and they preach it but they dont even realize the other gods that died and got resurrected b4 jesus ever came to exist. just shows that the more u learn and know about the truth will mostly lead u away from believin in the spirit world. sad thing is most just are to lazy to read or learn about the other gods and insist they are right and there are no other god like jesus. and if u try to tell them about real history of the other gods they just say it is a lie made up by the devil to decieve us or something else that is nuttier than squirrel crap.
Brunette

Shelbiana, KY

#9 Mar 14, 2013
You all are nutty! And no jealousy is not a sin! GOD is jealous God and you shouldn't have any other gods. Like I said before, we will be praying that you are ready when the world begins! It's not going to end, it's going to begin withHEAVENS GATES! For the sinners and non believers, it's going to end and it will be to late to change your mind. You'll see one day! Do you really that when you die, that you just die? And that's it? Have mercy on your soul is all I can say.
justice

Red Jacket, WV

#10 Mar 14, 2013
You can keep your phony religion, ill stay in reality thx

Location hidden

#11 Mar 14, 2013
So basically, your god loves us unconditionally...but he made hell just in case we don't love him back?
WOW

Logan, WV

#12 Mar 15, 2013
unicorns wrote:
So basically, your god loves us unconditionally...but he made hell just in case we don't love him back?
Its a spiritual thing. Christians should be a witness to all men that God exists and has made a way to clean up your life and sins. Jesus died on the cross and shed his blood as a sin atonement for lost and dying men and women. Something you can't do on your own. I love my Lord and Savior, but not all are called. Jesus said, my sheep know my voice and a strangers voice they will not follow. I am a very happy Christian and cannot imagine going back to my sinful life. Thank you Jesus.
truth

Red Jacket, WV

#13 Mar 15, 2013
WOW wrote:
<quoted text>
Its a spiritual thing. Christians should be a witness to all men that God exists and has made a way to clean up your life and sins. Jesus died on the cross and shed his blood as a sin atonement for lost and dying men and women. Something you can't do on your own. I love my Lord and Savior, but not all are called. Jesus said, my sheep know my voice and a strangers voice they will not follow. I am a very happy Christian and cannot imagine going back to my sinful life. Thank you Jesus.
Yeah I'm sure your god and jesus loves the millions of kids that starve to death each year, the innocent women who are raped without cause, the newtown victims. But apparently if you pray hard enough you can kill, maim, and murder tons of victims then go to jail find god and BOOM instant forgiveness! Yeah you guys need to get off the kool-aid and come back to reality

Location hidden

#14 Mar 15, 2013
Native: "so, if I don't know about Jesus, I don't get sent to hell for sinning?"
Missionary: "yes, that is correct."
Native:"then why did you tell me?"

Seriously, if you get "god is love" by reading the bible, you must be reading a different bible than I did. God is by far the most hateful character in the story.
He sends bears to maul 40+ children simply for calling Elisha bald.
He slaughters all the first born sons of Egypt (many of whom are babies) simply because the pharaoh pisses him off.
He "hardened the heart" of pharaoh to begin with!
He kills 3000 Hebrews for breaking the 10 commandments...BEFORE revealing the 10 commandments to them!
He sets rules that punish women for being rapes, allows soldiers to kill babies and rape women, and promotes slavery.

Total number of people satan kills in the bible...10. And he does so because god challenges him to do it.

Great loving god you've got yourself there. Good thing he isn't real or we'd all be screwed.
WOW

Logan, WV

#15 Mar 15, 2013
unicorns wrote:
Native: "so, if I don't know about Jesus, I don't get sent to hell for sinning?"
Missionary: "yes, that is correct."
Native:"then why did you tell me?"
Seriously, if you get "god is love" by reading the bible, you must be reading a different bible than I did. God is by far the most hateful character in the story.
He sends bears to maul 40+ children simply for calling Elisha bald.
He slaughters all the first born sons of Egypt (many of whom are babies) simply because the pharaoh pisses him off.
He "hardened the heart" of pharaoh to begin with!
He kills 3000 Hebrews for breaking the 10 commandments...BEFORE revealing the 10 commandments to them!
He sets rules that punish women for being rapes, allows soldiers to kill babies and rape women, and promotes slavery.
Total number of people satan kills in the bible...10. And he does so because god challenges him to do it.
Great loving god you've got yourself there. Good thing he isn't real or we'd all be screwed.
The Bible is split into two parts, the Old Testament, where killing and evil was rampant and this is all the population understood. This was a evil time and judgment was passed accordingly. God did use those men whom he could and he showed favor upon them.
The New Testament, this is where Jesus gave his life for sinful men, thereby allowing each man or woman the choice to decide to accept and follow Jesus. As for many of your comments, all I can say is his ways are higher than our ways, therefore as a mere man we cannot reason out why things are.
Make no mistake you will bow before the Lord and confess that he is Lord. It would be better to honor him in life than eternal death. That's what you will get, its not necessary. Again - free choice.

Location hidden

#16 Mar 15, 2013
Fairy tales.
what

Pikeville, KY

#18 Mar 16, 2013
WOW wrote:
<quoted text>
The Bible is split into two parts, the Old Testament, where killing and evil was rampant and this is all the population understood. This was a evil time and judgment was passed accordingly. God did use those men whom he could and he showed favor upon them.
The New Testament, this is where Jesus gave his life for sinful men, thereby allowing each man or woman the choice to decide to accept and follow Jesus. As for many of your comments, all I can say is his ways are higher than our ways, therefore as a mere man we cannot reason out why things are.
Make no mistake you will bow before the Lord and confess that he is Lord. It would be better to honor him in life than eternal death. That's what you will get, its not necessary. Again - free choice.
there is 2 parts becuz the old one ran out of reason as ppkl began learning more so they changed some things for the new one to seem more legit, but its still all the same fairy tale. if your god is real he is an immoral and sickening monster that craves blood and murderr and death, so no matter what the jesus case to it is, u are still worshippin that same god and as far as me and anyone that has strong morals, we shall not worship a racist, sexist, murderous and vain god such as the one in the old and new testament.
sweet brown

Lebanon, KY

#19 Mar 16, 2013
How can anyone believe in a fairy tale is beyond me. Religion exists only to make people feel better about dying.
Sorry

Georgetown, KY

#20 Mar 16, 2013
So if there is no god, tell me were did we come from, are we hairless apes, or are our ancestors ancient aliens, or did we fly in on an asteroid and evolve from the oceans. What's your answer.
quiet respect

Thelma, KY

#21 Mar 16, 2013
sweet brown wrote:
How can anyone believe in a fairy tale is beyond me. Religion exists only to make people feel better about dying.
It is much more than that for those that believe.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 40
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Harold Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
What's mitch McConnell done for coal, when ther... (Jul '14) 1 min Uncle Tom 32,393
Hillary Clinton OUR next President (Jun '15) 1 hr Paris 2,259
Add a word, Drop a word (May '10) 3 hr _FLATLINE-------- 25,497
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 5 hr yabadabado 148,963
Daddy wants to play with teen daughter 5 hr Big Daddy 12
Pike Co. Sheriffs Office (Nov '08) 6 hr Friend 268
Island Creek shooting 6 hr I kn 139
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Harold Mortgages