arse rapers in jail
BILLY

Logan, WV

#43 Sep 10, 2012
Is everone sure bobo was'nt involved hell i was with him when he said he'edlove to get a job at ASAP just the smell gave him a woodie! shit follows shit,rule of thumb!

“Hopping around Topix”

Since: Nov 08

On The Highway To Hell

#44 Sep 11, 2012
BILLY wrote:
Is everone sure bobo was'nt involved hell i was with him when he said he'edlove to get a job at ASAP just the smell gave him a woodie! shit follows shit,rule of thumb!
Shhww Nasty, Puke!!
former inmate

Elkhart, IN

#45 Sep 11, 2012
This place is a hole!! where people are treated like animals and true stories are always covered up by the Prestonsbug Elites so they will never be thrown out of a position of power.

“Hopping around Topix”

Since: Nov 08

On The Highway To Hell

#46 Sep 11, 2012
former inmate wrote:
This place is a hole!! where people are treated like animals and true stories are always covered up by the Prestonsbug Elites so they will never be thrown out of a position of power.
Hell that sounds like any Jail or any place in KY!!
chud II

Logan, WV

#47 Sep 11, 2012
former inmate wrote:
thats the total truth,roger webb is more of a crook then any inmate thats ever been put in there!But hes been on the news alot lately maybe carma is a bitch and truth about him and that place will come out=GOD WILLING!
jjmowa

United States

#48 Sep 11, 2012
This kind of stuff will never stop until we elect a new jailer one who truly cares about our people!
chud ll

Logan, WV

#49 Sep 11, 2012
jjmowa wrote:
This kind of stuff will never stop until we elect a new jailer one who truly cares about our people!
it still wont stop till some of these elected ones find out there not above the law,and as long as lobbyist are throwing money into elections then crimes can be buried and pardons given to court house crookes who can cover up crimes with there hired security guards call the police....SOMEONE GIVE ME A AMEN!
Jerome

Virgie, KY

#50 Sep 11, 2012
I was wondering why these boys rapped somebody in jail, especially in a holding cell.

If Sean Bobo was the victim, this is probably why he got rapped: http://www.floydcountytimes.com/view/full_sto...

He rapped an 11 year old miner, these might have been her older brothers. Even if it wasn't, being a sex offender, is wwhy you get rapped in Floyd county jell. These 3 are now famous rappers like puff daddy. This sardonic bout of paunch punching is the de facto denoeument of an epoch of defiling anklebiters. He got what he deserved. An ass rapping. An eye for an eye... even if it's a brown one.
sad

Williamson, WV

#51 Sep 11, 2012
Jerome wrote:
I was wondering why these boys rapped somebody in jail, especially in a holding cell.

If Sean Bobo was the victim, this is probably why he got rapped: http://www.floydcountytimes.com/view/full_sto...

He rapped an 11 year old miner, these might have been her older brothers. Even if it wasn't, being a sex offender, is wwhy you get rapped in Floyd county jell. These 3 are now famous rappers like puff daddy. This sardonic bout of paunch punching is the de facto denoeument of an epoch of defiling anklebiters. He got what he deserved. An ass rapping. An eye for an eye... even if it's a brown one.
They rap in jail ?
hold on

Pikeville, KY

#52 Sep 12, 2012
jjmowa wrote:
Just remember anyone can go to jail at any time for any reason. Even if you have never ever been in trouble. And no one deserves to get raped! That boy certainly didn't.
It is the jailier and staffs job to protect all people locked up. For many years the jail has done a piss poor job of protecting our citizens! Rapes even deaths and over doses are way to common.
Holdon your sick and you are an example of the kind of thinking that currently paints an ugly face even uglier!
In 2014 elect a real Correctional Officer to lookout for our people!
In November 2008, Bobo was sentenced to two years in prison on two counts of first-degree sexual abuse and one count of unlawful imprisonment.

Three months later, Bobo was strapped with an additional six months tacked to his sentence in February 2009 on a charge of contempt of court when he made an obscene gesture toward the victim and the family who attended his sentencing in 2008.

I am begging you to defend this POS. Please tell who was there to protect that 11 year old victim. I hope this nasty, waste of life never sees daylight!!!
GIJOKE

United States

#53 Sep 12, 2012
Jerome wrote:
The real story is why are they letting 11 yr olds in the mines? You people disgust me.
sad

Williamson, WV

#54 Sep 12, 2012
GIJOKE wrote:
<quoted text>The real story is why are they letting 11 yr olds in the mines? You people disgust me.

I know right? 11 year old miners and rapping in jail.Maybe they will come out with a jailhouse rap cd. & do away with the child labor.
SAD

Williamson, WV

#55 Sep 12, 2012
wtf wrote:
[are u sick just because someone goes go jail don't mean that someone has the right to rape them!This is truly sick and they need to pay for it,not by getting probation either.I have a young son and it scares me to death to think it could have been him.And another think that makes me sick is to watch that news on it where that det-policeman smiling about it,that is NOT something to laugh on TV about. He should take it personal not find it funny!!He should step to the side and let someone else take over that dont think its funny!!Go check it out watch it,See for yourself how he acts!
I posted this before I knew the truth about the guy!Now I see why the Det. was laughing he got what he deserved!!He should be rape for having sex with a 11 year old !Him in his 30"s that is truly sick! I hope he gets it again!
SAD

Williamson, WV

#56 Sep 12, 2012
hold on wrote:
<quoted text>
In November 2008, Bobo was sentenced to two years in prison on two counts of first-degree sexual abuse and one count of unlawful imprisonment.
Three months later, Bobo was strapped with an additional six months tacked to his sentence in February 2009 on a charge of contempt of court when he made an obscene gesture toward the victim and the family who attended his sentencing in 2008.
I am begging you to defend this POS. Please tell who was there to protect that 11 year old victim. I hope this nasty, waste of life never sees daylight!!!
How old is this Bobo??Not that it matters he is still a sick man!
hold on

Pikeville, KY

#57 Sep 12, 2012
SAD wrote:
<quoted text>How old is this Bobo??Not that it matters he is still a sick man!
according to VINE he is 41 years old. A 41 year old having sex with an 11 year old? puke worthy!
who got caught

Virgie, KY

#58 Sep 12, 2012
Who had the bad luck?? Do u know a name?? I heard i happended to a young boy ! A PUNK !!!!
CHUD ll

Logan, WV

#59 Sep 12, 2012
SAD wrote:
<quoted text>I posted this before I knew the truth about the guy!Now I see why the Det. was laughing he got what he deserved!!He should be rape for having sex with a 11 year old !Him in his 30"s that is truly sick! I hope he gets it again!
YEP with a pimp stick!
mike

Meally, KY

#60 Sep 12, 2012
is bryan hall a muslim he looks like atowel head
sad

Williamson, WV

#61 Sep 13, 2012
I heard it was someone else not bobo
SID

Logan, WV

#62 Sep 13, 2012
mike wrote:
is bryan hall a muslim he looks like atowel head
He belongs to someone else enought said!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Harold Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Alanis carrol 5 min Have a good day 2
Vote No CONway Goveror 8 min Have a good day 4
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 10 min Mickey402 143,028
Vote Ray Out 29 min Howdy Doody 209
truck stolen and burnt Fri anonymous 1
Need Air Conditioner repaired Fri Raylin Sutter 3
Election Who do you support for U.S. House in Kentucky (... (Oct '10) Thu Abe 722
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Harold Mortgages