Did you give your baby away

Did you give your baby away

Posted in the Harold Forum

jodie stapelton

Harold, KY

#1 May 21, 2012
please tell me this is not true how could you give your child away.everyone is saying that you sold it,please tell me this is not true i have know you since school.that is really sick.and they said you did not even know the people you gave it to.that makes me so sick,i hope these people are good to this little baby.you are one sick bitch.
lookin

Chesterfield, MO

#2 May 21, 2012
omg who did that
someone

Logan, WV

#3 May 22, 2012
I HEARD SHE SOLD IT.WONDER HOW MANY PILLS SHE GOT.
lookin

Chesterfield, MO

#4 May 22, 2012
who would do something like that
someone

Logan, WV

#5 May 22, 2012
JODIE STAPLETON DID THIS.
lookin

Chesterfield, MO

#6 May 22, 2012
omg thats insane
i know

Betsy Layne, KY

#7 May 28, 2012
No. she did not sell her baby stupid.
she let someone adopt it, because she wanted to give it the life that it deserved.
I know the new parents of this baby and they are delighted to help her with whatever they can, BESIDES DRUGS.... they do that because she blessed them with the love of their life..

so before you judge someone,, get your facts stright!!
O wait its not even your place it GODS!!
Nichole

Pikeville, KY

#8 May 28, 2012
I wish someone would adopt me a babygirl. I'll never have a chance at having one on my own!:( this is sad...but good she made a better choice for the child.
someone

Logan, WV

#9 May 31, 2012
thats forsure she made a better choice.she didnt need a child cause she not ever going to quit her drugs.grow up kids before drugs.
truth spitter

Ivel, KY

#10 Jun 5, 2012
Ricki sttatton told me with his own mouth that he was workkng in west Virginia & the KY state police contacted him & told him Jodi had infact sold the baby after she left it at the hospital & the only reason they had her info was because with the first baby social service was contacted because she was not allowed to leave the hospital with the first baby. After having the 2nd baby she left it there & took off, so who ever is taking up for her I guarantee ur as shitty of person & mom as she is. I hope she goes to jail for a long time for this trick. Did she even know who the 1st baby belongs too?? Ricki told me he, Roland, & Dougie Higgins were all tested but none were the father. Maybe the old man who hangs out at happymart with the funny hair should be tested next!!! Lol people like her don't deserve to have babies but yet she keeps popping them out, sick slut she zhould do her family & the babies a fabor & suck a 70 yr old di#k then snort a pill & choke on them & die!!!
im the best

Harold, KY

#11 Dec 1, 2012
i know wrote:
No. she did not sell her baby stupid.
she let someone adopt it, because she wanted to give it the life that it deserved.
I know the new parents of this baby and they are delighted to help her with whatever they can, BESIDES DRUGS.... they do that because she blessed them with the love of their life..
so before you judge someone,, get your facts stright!!
O wait its not even your place it GODS!!
youre stupied your mom and dad wanted this baby so bad this is there grandson,but you had no ideal who the daddy was,and you did sell your baby because those people told youre mom and dad but they had no proof that those people said that.so now youre mom and dad will never get to see that baby dont you feel like shit.what did you tell everyone they was going to pay for your college,and they did give you money you know that,dont you miss your baby boy,i bet those people are glad to get you finally out of there life.i hope you see that baby every night of your life,dont say you wanted it to have a good life youre dad and mom could have gave it a great life growing up with her sister,and how do you think youre daughter feels about you giving her baby brother away.you selfish bitch.
omg

United States

#12 Sep 16, 2013
She is a good girl
Listen

Louisville, KY

#13 Apr 8, 2015
You people are STUPID.. I've known Josi for mny mny years n yes she has made mistakes but who haaent it wasn't her parents responsibility to raise tht child.. And Rick Stratton aka gumpy is a worthless piece of trash he don't take care of the kid he has with Tiffany so why wls he care about her lil boy.. Don't sit back n judge people until you have walked in their shoes Jodi has been through it NOONE knows Wht goea on behind closed doors I compend her for trying to give this child a better life bc Rick sorry ass wasn't gonna help her.. I pray for you stupid ass ppl who have nothing better to do than talk about things tht u dnt even know about
Friend

Logan, WV

#14 Jul 24, 2015
Listen wrote:
You people are STUPID.. I've known Josi for mny mny years n yes she has made mistakes but who haaent it wasn't her parents responsibility to raise tht child.. And Rick Stratton aka gumpy is a worthless piece of trash he don't take care of the kid he has with Tiffany so why wls he care about her lil boy.. Don't sit back n judge people until you have walked in their shoes Jodi has been through it NOONE knows Wht goea on behind closed doors I compend her for trying to give this child a better life bc Rick sorry ass wasn't gonna help her.. I pray for you stupid ass ppl who have nothing better to do than talk about things tht u dnt even know about
. You need to get your facts straight. Ricky Stratton pays childs support for his son with Tiffany cause if he didn't he would be in jail. And Rick and his mom is raising the little girl that did belong to him with Jodie. The other kids wasn't his. I'm sure Jodie deals with her mistakes everyday like everyone else. But don't say Rick don't help because he is raising the little girl. So you don't know to much.
nasty slut

Martin, KY

#15 Jan 21, 2016
I walked in the bp on mudd creek one time to use the bathroom and the door wasnt locked i fount jodies nasty ass snorting a pill off the floor she is a nasty slut and she is worthless she threw her kids down for a pill when she could have gotten help and cared for her babies that makes me fucking sick and she was sleeping around with kelly mulkeys boyfriend. Hes probably got hep now. Or ate up with something totally worse. Hes a piece of shit he was cheating on kelly for years and noone said anything ive seen and talked to kelly and she seems like a pretty cool girl but men dont care to hurt women thats what they are made for apparently someone needs to notify kelly because i wont i dont want to hurt her
SeenIt

Harold, KY

#16 Jun 14, 2016
Friend wrote:
<quoted text>. You need to get your facts straight. Ricky Stratton pays childs support for his son with Tiffany cause if he didn't he would be in jail. And Rick and his mom is raising the little girl that did belong to him with Jodie. The other kids wasn't his. I'm sure Jodie deals with her mistakes everyday like everyone else. But don't say Rick don't help because he is raising the little girl. So you don't know to much.
You're exactly right! And his mom is raising the last little girl that she had, and has been since birth. His mom has full custody. And to the other post about Rick (No, I am not a family member): He may do his own things, and would probably be embarrassed to admit this, but who do you think he abusive one is in that relationship is? It sure isn't him! The one time, she slashed him down his side, not to count several other incidences. If he's such a piece of shit, then why doesn't she leave him alone? Almost everyone has a rough life, but not all of us goes out and sells our babies!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Harold Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Dentists in Prestonsburg 32 min Smurfcat 4
What's mitch McConnell done for coal, when ther... (Jul '14) 1 hr Uncle Tom 40,191
Tasha Shell 1 hr David 9
gangbangs (Jun '12) 1 hr Heather 32
Games 1 hr Ann Yonts 1
Keith Justice 2 hr Shocked 22
Tired of hand picked people to run for offices. 2 hr Spot on 53

Harold Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Harold Mortgages