jodie stapelton

Grethel, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 21, 2012

please tell me this is not true how could you give your child away.everyone is saying that you sold it,please tell me this is not true i have know you since school.that is really sick.and they said you did not even know the people you gave it to.that makes me so sick,i hope these people are good to this little baby.you are one sick bitch.
lookin

Betsy Layne, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 21, 2012

omg who did that
someone

Logan, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 22, 2012

I HEARD SHE SOLD IT.WONDER HOW MANY PILLS SHE GOT.
lookin

Betsy Layne, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 22, 2012

who would do something like that
someone

Logan, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 22, 2012

JODIE STAPLETON DID THIS.
lookin

Betsy Layne, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 22, 2012

omg thats insane
i know

Pikeville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 28, 2012

Judged:

No. she did not sell her baby stupid.
she let someone adopt it, because she wanted to give it the life that it deserved.
I know the new parents of this baby and they are delighted to help her with whatever they can, BESIDES DRUGS.... they do that because she blessed them with the love of their life..

so before you judge someone,, get your facts stright!!
O wait its not even your place it GODS!!
Nichole

Pikeville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 28, 2012

Judged:

I wish someone would adopt me a babygirl. I'll never have a chance at having one on my own!:( this is sad...but good she made a better choice for the child.
someone

Logan, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 31, 2012

Judged:

thats forsure she made a better choice.she didnt need a child cause she not ever going to quit her drugs.grow up kids before drugs.
truth spitter

Ivel, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 5, 2012

Ricki sttatton told me with his own mouth that he was workkng in west Virginia & the KY state police contacted him & told him Jodi had infact sold the baby after she left it at the hospital & the only reason they had her info was because with the first baby social service was contacted because she was not allowed to leave the hospital with the first baby. After having the 2nd baby she left it there & took off, so who ever is taking up for her I guarantee ur as shitty of person & mom as she is. I hope she goes to jail for a long time for this trick. Did she even know who the 1st baby belongs too?? Ricki told me he, Roland, & Dougie Higgins were all tested but none were the father. Maybe the old man who hangs out at happymart with the funny hair should be tested next!!! Lol people like her don't deserve to have babies but yet she keeps popping them out, sick slut she zhould do her family & the babies a fabor & suck a 70 yr old di#k then snort a pill & choke on them & die!!!
im the best

Harold, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 1, 2012

i know wrote:
No. she did not sell her baby stupid.
she let someone adopt it, because she wanted to give it the life that it deserved.
I know the new parents of this baby and they are delighted to help her with whatever they can, BESIDES DRUGS.... they do that because she blessed them with the love of their life..
so before you judge someone,, get your facts stright!!
O wait its not even your place it GODS!!
youre stupied your mom and dad wanted this baby so bad this is there grandson,but you had no ideal who the daddy was,and you did sell your baby because those people told youre mom and dad but they had no proof that those people said that.so now youre mom and dad will never get to see that baby dont you feel like shit.what did you tell everyone they was going to pay for your college,and they did give you money you know that,dont you miss your baby boy,i bet those people are glad to get you finally out of there life.i hope you see that baby every night of your life,dont say you wanted it to have a good life youre dad and mom could have gave it a great life growing up with her sister,and how do you think youre daughter feels about you giving her baby brother away.you selfish bitch.
omg

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 16, 2013

She is a good girl

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Harold Discussions

Search the Harold Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
KY 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 5 min The Apostle 146,303
TJ Litafik 6 min You hurt the city 9
What's mitch McConnell done for coal, when ther... 8 min Billy 82
Donovan Blackburn in '04: A Look Back at When t... 11 min 10 Years 18
john hunt come to dinwood first 15 min anomyous 2
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 17 min ChromiuMan 128,680
Highway Woman 41 min Penny 24
•••
•••
•••
Harold Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Harold Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••