You miss the point

Williamson, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 5, 2013

Ignorance,you miss the point! Completely,KFB as you say makes the rules,and overall they are a good company!! But some people make there own rules!!!
Nice

Virgie, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 5, 2013

It's not just him screwing you on insurance...it's all the screwing his entire life...does your dumb butt did know this "FLOYD DOES HAVE CONTROL OVER WHO GOES ON A HIGH RISK POLICY OR NOT"that's a fact..I have been in the work area and saw it happen.
Sad

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 5, 2013

The sad part is the ability to be able to hide the real person from the company..such a bad rep they earn in our County......I truely feel sorry for those girls....so bullish to them....what does people think bout the mirror glass....think u get talked about when you come in? Lol
Cant Agree

Nicholasville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 5, 2013

Judged:

Nice wrote:
It's not just him screwing you on insurance...it's all the screwing his entire life...does your dumb butt did know this "FLOYD DOES HAVE CONTROL OVER WHO GOES ON A HIGH RISK POLICY OR NOT"that's a fact..I have been in the work area and saw it happen.
Looks to me like Floyd would want to write all the business he could write. Why would he put people in a high risk level if they weren't high risk. Usually, the only things that make people higher risk would be if they had a lapse in insurance, driving record or claims. If you had insurance when he quoted you and had a clean record, you should've qualified for a preferred rate.
Well

Williamson, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 5, 2013

The key word " should"
To Funny

Virgie, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 5, 2013

Just keep believing that good ol' Floyd won't do you wrong.Floyd county knows him way to well.Reputation follows a person for a life time.Keep believing in him. HA/HA HE/HE
Hmmmm

Williamston, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 7, 2013

Ya know, one on one he's a pretty good guy outside of work...but people just don't like him anywhere....maybe it's the arrogance....when he leaves the bank every morning down here, people laugh at him....as well as most places he goes... And he doesn't see it....he treats the workers like crap at the office,and there slowly dropping off... Sad. But he's a good guy........
He he

Virgie, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 7, 2013

HELL AWAITS FOR HIM AND HIS WIFE......
Wait a minute

Williamson, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 8, 2013

Stay up on the list.... Lol
Ha ha

Virgie, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 12, 2013

Keep believing in this clown......
KSB Customer

Jenkins, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 12, 2013

Judged:

Who ever you are, you're full of shit. I have had KFB insurance for the past thirty (30) years. The girls that are in his office now, are the same girls that have been there the past 15 years. One of them is his daughter. We have had multiple policies with him, including life, boat, home, auto. We have always had cheaper rates and multiple pay options. I have had two teenagers covered as well. Still cheaper than any other company. Believe me, for i have talked to my friends and family that have other insurance. I have had one fire, one water damage, and a few auto mishaps. All have been handled extreamly fast and with a friendly careing attitude. Even the adjusters have been extreamly easy and timely to deal with. No, im not family, don' go to church with him, nor are we close personal friends. I have never been dissatisfied with KFB or his office.people. But the truth is the truth and i cannot stand by and allow the lies you are telling go without comment. The home office of KFB sets all the rules and that is the facts. He in no way "screws" any customer as you put it. You simply want to slander someone for your own reasons. And as usual, its because of what you did wrong not what the Green's or KFB did.
Really

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 12, 2013

Are you sure that you have your facts correct?
What is the truth

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 12, 2013

I had a fire and was told Kfb won't insure fire victims.....and other claims too for you? Hmmmm how does that happen? Do they pick and choose, or have rules for you and rules for the rest of us?.... Let your fire go, but penalize me? After reading your letter of crap it's clear now there are rules for some and not for others...on a positive side the Pugh boy is very bright....but handcuffed, sad.
KFB Customer

Jenkins, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 12, 2013

Judged:

I don't know what your game is, but that is what you pay premiums for. Don't try and sell poeple that the truth is yours. Many people have had multiple claims for a variety of things with the same insurance company over a period of years. KFB is no different than anyother. But of course, that is subject to the type of coverage you purchase and pay for. It is also subject to legal claims, not ones where you burned your own place down or faked your car being stolen. Does this sound familiar?
KFB Customer

Jenkins, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 12, 2013

Judged:

I just can't stand idiots that get on here and make up lies and then try to pass them off as truth. I have had my say and have spoke the truth for me and many others that i know. I'm not going to argue with someone that doesn't have the truth in them. As my son says "You Can't Cure Stupid".

Since: Mar 11

Martin, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 12, 2013

Judged:

KFB Customer wrote:
I just can't stand idiots that get on here and make up lies and then try to pass them off as truth. I have had my say and have spoke the truth for me and many others that i know. I'm not going to argue with someone that doesn't have the truth in them. As my son says "You Can't Cure Stupid".
No you can't. But, I hope you keep trying. You may cure yourself.
Ha ha

Williamston, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 6, 2013

Hmmmm
Bamajama

Inez, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 7, 2013

His daughter quit him and is now being kept up by citizens who work hard for a living while her FAT ASS draws unemployment , food stamps & goes to college.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Harold Discussions

Search the Harold Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
TJ Litafik 4 min TJ 4 Mayor 39
What's mitch McConnell done for coal, when ther... 4 min uninformed idiot 179
Lisa minix 11 min metoo 31
Add a word, Drop a word (May '10) 21 min Jen 21,169
I Love Music, Any Kinda Music (Dec '13) 25 min Musikologist 3,385
A to Z of Song Titles Posted (Dec '13) 27 min Musikologist 606
helper needed 34 min Mabel 5
•••
•••