Inez, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 30, 2013

Judged:

Has anyone else been told by your agent that you were going to be dropped by kfb and not to pay the membership fee. Then, only to find out that the only reason you were dropprd was because you didnt pay your annual membership fee. What a trick to get you dropped.
Diana

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 30, 2013

Judged:

I have used KFB for over 15 years. I have never had a problem and the girls have always been friendly and kind. I am really having a hard time believing this is what actually happened.
wondering

Williamson, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 30, 2013

Is that the insurance co. that Floyd Green works at? He is such an arrogant acting a@@hole I can see them doing just about anything to their clients.
I agree

Williamston, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 30, 2013

"Wondering" you are so right......

Since: Mar 11

Georgetown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 30, 2013

Floyd has done well. But, the sob has skeletons in his closet ranging from his days at East KY Mack, Rebel Coal, the deal he screwed his brothers on putting up power poles for Recc. If Jr. Bays was alive he would tell you how Floyd left him holding the bag on a deep mine in Magoffin County. In short, he is a thriving son-of-a-bitch.
Funny

Williamston, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 31, 2013

I like you "hardline"....the truth findly unveiled .....
Wow

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 31, 2013

Judged:

That's funny.... Real.... Sometimes people get wrapped up in themselves to the point no one or anything matters and there bigger than everyone,,, kinda fake, well so they think! I guess the best part is when he leaves a room or building people laugh at him..think he realizes that? If KFB only knew what was real.GOD will even the score one day with people who screw over people...I'd say a long painful sickness would be just.........
Christian

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 31, 2013

Please leave my Christian bro alone!!!! Lol
Yes yes

Virgie, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 1, 2013

People know all this...They are some of the most hated people in floyd county and to stupid to figure it out..call Kentucky farm bureau's home office and report that crook....
RedNeck

Winchester, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 1, 2013

Judged:

You are ALL idgits. Had KFB insurance since I was 16. That is 35 years and never had a problem. House & 4 vehicles. Yes there is a 25 dollars county membership and you have to pay it.
Ahhhhh

Williamston, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 2, 2013

Well, with all due respect redneck, have a wreck or fire and see how fast you change your attitude!!! It's a show, it's all fake for the public and the big wigs
Diana

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 2, 2013

I disagree Ahhhhh. I did have wreck and KFB was there for me. No problems. They paid quickly and I was in another vehicle before the rental was due back. The ladies there were great.
Ha ha

Virgie, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 3, 2013

Suck it Diana!!!!!!
Diana

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 3, 2013

No need to be rude. I was just stating the facts as I see them.

Since: Mar 11

Georgetown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 3, 2013

Diana wrote:
No need to be rude. I was just stating the facts as I see them.
Maybe he wasn't being rude just making a friendly suggestion.
ha ha

Virgie, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 3, 2013

Thank you "hardline"
Nice

Virgie, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 4, 2013

Floyd Greene is a crook.....period....
O my

Williamson, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 4, 2013

Ya think? People who defend just haven't been blistered yet! Or have blinders on!! It's been proven,family, friends it doesn't matter...
Doctor death

Virgie, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 4, 2013

His time is coming...love "The Grim Reaper"
Ignorance

Nicholasville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 4, 2013

Judged:

Do you really think Floyd makes the rules? KFB is part of the National Farm Bureau. There's a Farm Bureau in every state and they put the state name in front of Farm Bureau to make it look local. It's just as national as State Farm or Allstate. He's just an agent. He's told what to do by a company. It's easy to blame the low guy on the totem pole. In reality, companies create the rates based on your payment history, claims history, driving record, how old you are and the coverages you choose. Your credit is in it too so people with good credit get better rates than people who don't pay their bills. If you don't like KFB, shop it. Or better yet, go to insurance school, get a license and write your own.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of38
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
Harold Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Harold Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Harold People Search