anyone know jason howell
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Since: Aug 09

Chesterfield, MO

#21 Aug 30, 2009
well if u wanna talk about him im sure if u tell him face to face he will let u see just how he is so u better watch your mouth
goodgirl

Pikeville, KY

#22 Sep 2, 2009
Okay people first off there are 2 Jason Howells...which one are you people talking about??? Jason Howell from Mud Creek or Jason Howell from TOler??????

Chesterfield, MO

#23 Sep 2, 2009
well y what is wrong with them i know both of them
goodgirl

Pikeville, KY

#24 Sep 3, 2009
Well I happen to know both them too and I was just wondering. these guys are totally different people!

Chesterfield, MO

#25 Sep 3, 2009
ok but what kinda person is the 1 from toler
yuck

Harold, KY

#26 Sep 6, 2009
"ok but what kinda person is the 1 from toler"

well, you would know better than anyone, since you ARE him.
ewwwww

Winchester, KY

#27 Oct 23, 2009
I think the boy is a pervert who secretly murders little girls and buries them in his backyard. Seriously, look at his pics on myspace. He is one weird dude.
hard Bitch

Chesterfield, MO

#28 Jan 25, 2013
ewwwww wrote:
I think the boy is a pervert who secretly murders little girls and buries them in his backyard. Seriously, look at his pics on myspace. He is one weird dude.
really? you could have any of the words in history picked and you picked these. may i ask you something? what in the Hell is wrong with you. i mean really murders little girls and buries them in his backyard. how in the fu** do u know this. do you do this. and jason is a very good guy. and if you got a fu**ing problem with it come and talk to me. also put your real fu**ing name on here. dont be scared i mean if you have enough balls to put this put your real name.
curious

Logan, WV

#29 Jan 25, 2013
Did Maryann tackett rat on him??Dickie tackett s sister?
bitch

Chesterfield, MO

#30 Jan 28, 2013
yes mary ann rat him out. he went to jail and stay two months and cried everyday then he turn and rat everyone he new. now him and his dad and mom and sister is wearing a wire and camera. good guy you must be dealing with him or fu$$ him and his famiy.Becaue they try to keep it in the family
brit

Melvin, KY

#31 Feb 23, 2013
i know jason good he is a drug dealing rat works for john k. wears a wire. he knows me very well. he a cheese eating rat

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Harold Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
What's mitch McConnell done for coal, when ther... (Jul '14) 4 min Praying for Perfe... 40,188
Bevins And Trump Will NOT be Re-Elected, Fools ... 11 min Preacher Bubba 33
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 24 min Paul 171,948
Calls for Investigation in Pike County Property... 45 min Lock Them Up 93
kentucky school shootin 1 hr Preacher Bubba 3
Tired of hand picked people to run for offices. 2 hr Julie 52
old route 3 independent baptist church of inez ky 2 hr anonymous2019 1

Harold Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Harold Mortgages