First Prev
of 2
Next Last
harold ky

Pikeville, KY

#1 Jul 10, 2009
if you do he get's on his myspace page act's like he's drop dead gorgeous but he shit's on his self all the time he stinks so bad it aint funny...
NEED TO KNOW

Perry, OK

#2 Jul 10, 2009
jason is a good person who are you to juge him..... only god can juge people not you god says juge and you well be juged juge not and you wont be juged i bet theres things in your life your not proud of so juge your self before your juge others
anonymous

Richmond, KY

#3 Jul 11, 2009
NEED TO KNOW wrote:
jason is a good person who are you to juge him..... only god can juge people not you god says juge and you well be juged juge not and you wont be juged i bet theres things in your life your not proud of so juge your self before your juge others
First of all, don't respond to comments if you can't spell. What does "juge" mean? Do you mean judge? Secondly, Jason Howell is a weird guy who looks like a serial killer, who comments on girls' myspace, even though he has never had sex with anyone other than Monica Osborne.
MPG

Ransom, KY

#4 Jul 11, 2009
I don't know him, so I'm not going to say anything about what kind of person he is. But I've had myspace for about 3 years now, and I bet he's sent me about 400 friend's request, even though I deny them everytime.
NEED TO KNOW

Perry, OK

#5 Jul 11, 2009
well anonymous if your going to talk about someone give your real name bitch i'm from harold to......
Best handles

Pikeville, KY

#6 Jul 11, 2009
json is a good guy..him and his whole family from what I can remember
lalala

Hurricane, WV

#7 Jul 12, 2009
how old is he?
uhm

Pikeville, KY

#8 Jul 27, 2009
jason is a prevert.
who hits on little girls.

and i know this, bc i've been on them to been hit on.

so call me a liar.
Sassy to Classy

Flatgap, KY

#9 Aug 17, 2009
I know him have for years. He is an Ok guy only a lil weird lol he is on my page andd only comments me every now an then and im pretty hott my page has had thousands of views.Why are there so many bad opinions if you cant say anything good say nothing at all cuz everyone has faults
Yeah

Island City, KY

#10 Aug 20, 2009
For as long as I have lived, Jason Howell has been known as a pervert and a weirdo. I agree with you anonymous.
HAHA

Flatgap, KY

#11 Aug 20, 2009
so arnt we all a lil weird..
Mason - Daltons Mommy

United States

#12 Aug 21, 2009
I no Jason Howell and he is a pretty good boy... He might make a few mistakes every once in awhile but HELL who doesn't.... And as far as him hitting on little girls well I don't believe it. Because Jason Howell is a good hearted person
ma am

Flatgap, KY

#13 Aug 22, 2009
yea he does have a good heart iv known him for a while he has always been there for me and he is always there for his fam
maaaa

Flatgap, KY

#14 Aug 22, 2009
Ok so who is not a little weired we all make mistakes who is so perfect that they do not thats what I thought he hasnt raped anyone and he is overly friendly but you can have fun with him
maady

Flatgap, KY

#15 Aug 22, 2009
well I think he may be a nit of a weirdo but that just my opions you cant tell whats true and whats not on here everyone will make an opinion on whats wrote true or not
maaker

Flatgap, KY

#16 Aug 22, 2009
yeep I agree maaady
saaame

Flatgap, KY

#17 Aug 22, 2009
saaame here
well

Pikeville, KY

#18 Aug 23, 2009
What is your my space sassy i wanna see how hott you might be...pleaseeeee
sassy

Flatgap, KY

#19 Aug 23, 2009
yea WELL ould it have benn well 411 before on another comment like Im giving you my page check out jodi s again
quti talkin crap

Flatgap, KY

#20 Aug 23, 2009
uhm wrote:
jason is a prevert.
who hits on little girls.
and i know this, bc i've been on them to been hit on.
so call me a liar.
yea well you would have to have been "quote"
ON THEM to be hit on and yea I am calling your bluff

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Harold Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
KY 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 8 min Uncle Tab 153,582
What's mitch McConnell done for coal, when ther... 8 min Reality 5,005
Double Letter Word Game (Aug '12) 16 min Doug77 2,120
kmart and wages 18 min The Truth 1
Add a word drop a word (Aug '11) 37 min Jennifer Renee 4,013
Big sandy road runners 38 min walker 21
Jordan Gibson 53 min Kiearra 2
•••
•••
•••

Harold Jobs

•••
•••