omg

Dana, KY

#1 Jan 18, 2012
Does anyone else feel like i do this girl is such a nasty Wh*r#. She makes friends then sleeps with there man. I only knew the girl for very little time and she has sleeped with over 12 people on little mud!!
little mud friend

Dana, KY

#2 Jan 18, 2012
I have to say the same from what i see and what people around me say's
oh_my

Dana, KY

#3 Jan 18, 2012
Yes she has been with tyral,curtis,steven hunter, cory kidd, pj kidd, thats five that i know for sure she has been with..And i would say alot more!!!
who_is_

Dana, KY

#4 Jan 18, 2012
Why would you want to know he is a happy man with his wife and kids so you need to find a new life and you own man...Friend of curtis's wife!!
just_a_more

Dana, KY

#5 Jan 19, 2012
Yes she is nasty she had a threesome with jonh paul tackett and timmy hall'S ex girl friend...Can anyone say NASTY THATS AS LOW AS YOU GO!!! tIMMYS EX THE ONE THAT HAS CROSS EYES YOU KNOW THE ONE THAT YOU CANT TELL IF SHE IS TALLIN TO YOU OR SOMEONE ELSE!!
LALALA

Dana, KY

#6 Jan 19, 2012
I'm sure thats not all of them!! She likes to go behind her friends backs and sleep with them to and i'm sure half of them dont even know she is sleepin with them!! She also like them married men alot 2 !!!!!
Friend_Of_Friend s

Dana, KY

#7 Jan 19, 2012
Oh yeah i belive that she was sleepin with Danny Tackett also and i would say Misty Tackett to also Timmy Hall, aka Corker, and I do know for sure that she sleep with Mitcheal Case.She showed her boobs to Ron Ramey and i think they sleep together!! The list just keeps on going...
My Bad

Dana, KY

#8 Jan 19, 2012
This is the list from little mud what about Martin and tram.. I know at one point in time when she had some kind of red car, When her a melinda was sleepin together and havin threesome with everyone the would drive that car with $lut-R-us on every window, So if you know you are one at least find some that have money or whatever you want... You just dont care your in it for the SE*!! I just want to be around when curtis;s woman gets you in the right spot.. You will be one really ugly b!tc^ When she is done and if you know her like I do your going to get your a$$ kicked big time...Hope i'm there to see it
My Bad

Dana, KY

#9 Jan 19, 2012
P.S she will not fright around kids or anyone thst she thinks will call the law not unless you start shi$ Then she dont give a [email protected] whos there or whats there!! I just wanted to give you a heads up on that trust me i know went to school with her and alot of partys she is crazy
oh_my

Dana, KY

#10 Jan 21, 2012
YEAH well she also sleeped with micheal hall from martin!!!
william branham

Winamac, IN

#12 Aug 11, 2012
let me all in on some s*it you all can say what you want but me and tasha has been together for a while and she has never giving me a reason to think she cheated on me they are her past and the only reason you all run your mouth is because you hide behind fake names be some real f**king grown ups and post your real names
lol

Melvin, KY

#13 Aug 11, 2012
All of these post are from the same person; no 2 ppl write that bad. Is this chick hott. She sounds fun.
tasha stacy

Winamac, IN

#14 Aug 11, 2012
yeah im a blast to hang with im one that is crazy an likes to enjoy life its to short to be so serious all the time an why would anyone take life very serious anyway noone makes it out alive anyway..... if you want your own opion about me i do have a facebook
suga

Winchester, KY

#15 Feb 18, 2013
Let me start by saying she is a nasty pill whore and as far as the guy she's with he cheated on his wife at the time with her and god knows that girl loved him she took his abuse physically; mentally; emotionally he treated like crap and I know this for a fact because saw them almost everyday that girl was honest faithful and treated him like a king

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Harold Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
What's mitch McConnell done for coal, when ther... (Jul '14) 32 min Uncle Tom 37,668
Who Is Next 2 hr whatever 54
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 3 hr Chalupa Batgirl 167,641
Floyd Cent vs Prestonsburg 4 hr Embarrassed Alumni 56
JK Got Sliced By the Blue Raven 6 hr Politically Correct 24
HRMC administration/management changes 7 hr JAYP 3
Ray Jones for Pike County Judge Executive 8 hr wtf 38

Harold Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Harold Mortgages