Woman's head stepped on by Rand Paul supporters

Full story: TwinCities.com

Supporters of Republican U.S. Senate candidate Rand Paul wrestled a woman to the ground and one stepped on her head after she tried to confront the candidate in Kentucky.
Comments
21,601 - 21,620 of 26,229 Comments Last updated 14 hrs ago

“Hopping around Topix”

Since: Nov 08

On The Highway To Hell

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 16, 2012

Schmahl Spew wrote:
Rand Paul.... Isn't he the guy that was in Peter, Paul and Mary?
Yea your right but I think his name was Paul Mary!! lol

Since: Jul 12

Houston, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 18, 2012

Judged:

A man was driving along the highway, and saw a rabbit hopping across the middle of the road. He swerved to avoid hitting the rabbit, but unfortunately the rabbit jumped in front of the car and was hit. The driver, being a sensitive man as well as an animal lover, pulled over to the side of the road and got out to see what had become of the rabbit. Much to his dismay, the rabbit was dead.

The driver felt so awful, he began to cry. A woman driving down the highway saw the man crying on the side of the road and pulled over. She stepped out of her car and asked the man what was wrong. "I feel terrible," he explained. "I accidentally hit this rabbit and killed it."

The woman told the man not to worry. She knew what to do. She went to her car trunk, and pulled out a spray can. She walked over to the limp, dead rabbit, and sprayed the contents of the can onto the rabbit.

Miraculously, the rabbit came to life, jumped up, waved it's paw at the two humans and hopped down the road. 50 meters away the rabbit stopped, turned around, waved at the two again, hopped down the road another 50 meters, turned, waved and hopped another 50 meters.

The man was astonished. He couldn't figure out what substance could be in the woman's spray can!! He ran over to the woman and demanded, "What was in your spray can? What did you spray on that rabbit?"

The woman turned the can around so that the man could read the label. It said:

"'Hair spray restores life to dead hair. Adds permanent wave."
Amused Slew

Seattle, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 18, 2012

You're REPEATING JOKES ??? Get a LIFE, senile dude !
billc222

Tazewell, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 18, 2012

Judged:

Why are Kentuckians so stupid as to vote for Mitch Me Connel anyway. He is not working for you he is just trying to disrupt and destroy government. If he has a problem then let him protest on his own time but when he is in session he should govern for you and not act like a spoiled kid.
Do something constructive for your government and fellow man-----DITCH MITCH !!!!!!!
billc222

Tazewell, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 18, 2012

Sorry it was kinda of stupid to hit send twice in the same forum. My bad.......

Houston, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 19, 2012

Amused Slew wrote:
You're REPEATING JOKES ??? Get a LIFE, senile dude !
Did I repeat one? I'm so sorry, but I sure didn't mean to. Try the one below. It's good to know that you guys are capable of paying some attention, here, and it's appreciated. Have a great Thanksgiving, my friend, and try not to hate me too much over the holiday weekend. Take a few days off. You can start again Monday...
Amused Slew

Seattle, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 19, 2012

Son, you're worthless and hardly on my mind.... Personally, I find your best jokes are your positions... LMAOROTFU~!
whitehair

Eminence, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 20, 2012

billc222 wrote:
Why are Kentuckians so stupid as to vote for Mitch Me Connel anyway. He is not working for you he is just trying to disrupt and destroy government. If he has a problem then let him protest on his own time but when he is in session he should govern for you and not act like a spoiled kid.
Do something constructive for your government and fellow man-----DITCH MITCH !!!!!!!
Ask what Mitch has done for the University.of.Louisvolle.What has he done to help Ky?Listen to the things Kentucky people say about his help!Of course the ones that do not agree with his ideology and his thinking may say all kinds of things,but you at least know where he stands about Obama,don`t you!!!That is why he has stayed in office all this time!!

Now many of us think term limits would be a good thing,but if they are to stay for a career for life,glad we have him,regardless of your thinking.
wtf

Clay City, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 20, 2012

whitehair wrote:
<quoted text>
Ask what Mitch has done for the University.of.Louisvolle.What has he done to help Ky?Listen to the things Kentucky people say about his help!Of course the ones that do not agree with his ideology and his thinking may say all kinds of things,but you at least know where he stands about Obama,don`t you!!!That is why he has stayed in office all this time!!
Now many of us think term limits would be a good thing,but if they are to stay for a career for life,glad we have him,regardless of your thinking.
He is a pos just like you dipwad.
Amused Slew

Seattle, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 20, 2012

University.of.Louisvolle.

Yeah, see a DR....
billc222

Tazewell, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 20, 2012

What is a POS? anyway????
thirdwurldamerik a

Sheridan, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 20, 2012

mitch has been head and shoulders above obozo when it comes to dong good for ky now blow it out you blowhole nobody gonna vote for ashley dudd
just

Dahlonega, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 20, 2012

obozo..good one

Houston, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 21, 2012

Judged:

Two barbershops were in red-hot competition.

One put up a sign advertising haircuts for $7.00.

His competitor put up one that read,“We repair $7.00 haircuts.”

****Now, folks, Big_Stevie doesn't promise a winner everyday, so you'll just have to bear with me. I've got a housefull of relatives, for the Thanksgiving holiday, and it's pretty rowdy.****
Amused Slew

Seattle, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 21, 2012

You went to the in the wrong order, stupid Stevie....
Amused Slew

Seattle, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 21, 2012

You went to them in the wrong order, stupid Stevie....
KYMI

Lansing, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 21, 2012

billc222 wrote:
What is a POS? anyway????
A POS is anyone who goes by the post name 'wtf'
wtf

Jackson, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 21, 2012

KYMI wrote:
<quoted text>
A POS is anyone who goes by the post name 'wtf'
Look in the mirror you pos.

Lmfao
Lmfao
Lmfao
KYMI

Lansing, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 21, 2012

wtf wrote:
<quoted text>Look in the mirror you pos.
Lmfao
Lmfao
Lmfao
You sure do a lot of laughing, you would think by now that it would be LMAO, instead of LMFAO, you should really drink low calorie beer and eat less potato chips,

wtf

Jackson, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 21, 2012

KYMI wrote:
<quoted text>
You sure do a lot of laughing, you would think by now that it would be LMAO, instead of LMFAO, you should really drink low calorie beer and eat less potato chips,
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =Ax-2i71bqGwXX
Get your stupid ass down to the welfare office, your Mom is hungry.

Lmfao

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Harold Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
KY 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 14 min Cornelius Scudmister 150,036
What's mitch McConnell done for coal, when ther... 17 min Uninformed idiot 708
Nick adkins 1 hr Patricks daddy 2
Should Kent Rose be in charge of tourism? 1 hr Hah 16
RIP Floyd County Times 1 hr Really 13
Les Stapleton for Mayor 1 hr Keepitreal 35
pikeville medical center affairs (Apr '13) 2 hr George 74

Search the Harold Forum:
•••
•••
•••

Harold Jobs

•••