Jason Justice
Wondering

Wise, VA

#1 Feb 14, 2013
Anyone know this guy Jason Justice he claims to be 39 going to Medical School and he works at Tractor Supply said he has never been married and has no kids.He keeps showing up on this dating site.
Keisha

Prestonsburg, KY

#2 Mar 7, 2013
I know him and he always seemed like a good Guy but there is something odd about him and I just couldn't figure it out
YEPPP

Elkhorn City, KY

#3 Mar 8, 2013
Does he have two younger brothers??
Someone who knows

United States

#4 Mar 23, 2013
He has a older brother and a younger sister and he does have a daughter .. He is a very great guy !!! He doesn't bother anyone and minds his own business .. He does go to medical school and works at tractor supply .. he also goes to church and plays music ..
wondering

Thelma, KY

#5 Mar 23, 2013
Someone who knows wrote:
He has a older brother and a younger sister and he does have a daughter .. He is a very great guy !!! He doesn't bother anyone and minds his own business .. He does go to medical school and works at tractor supply .. he also goes to church and plays music ..
What medical school?
i know alot

United States

#6 Mar 24, 2013
Someone who knows wrote:
He has a older brother and a younger sister and he does have a daughter .. He is a very great guy !!! He doesn't bother anyone and minds his own business .. He does go to medical school and works at tractor supply .. he also goes to church and plays music ..
He gave his rights up to his child so he wouldn't have to pay child support. He has pretty much always lived at home with mommy daddy and sister. All of them draw Social Security other than him. Oh I could tell sooo much more but I won't.
someone who knows

United States

#7 Apr 4, 2013
I don't think it's none of noones business what they do or what they draw .. And he does go to medical school .. What's it to u if he does live at home !!!
doofus

Chesterfield, MO

#8 Apr 4, 2013
i know alot wrote:
<quoted text>
He gave his rights up to his child so he wouldn't have to pay child support. He has pretty much always lived at home with mommy daddy and sister. All of them draw Social Security other than him. Oh I could tell sooo much more but I won't.
A judge wont sign a paper for him to give his rights away to end child support. The judge will say the child cant make that decision. I hear a lot of people say this, it used to be able to be done, but not in the last 20 years or so. Most of the time when this is said, the people saying don't know what they are talking about.
I know alot

Richmond, KY

#9 Apr 5, 2013
doofus wrote:
<quoted text>A judge wont sign a paper for him to give his rights away to end child support. The judge will say the child cant make that decision. I hear a lot of people say this, it used to be able to be done, but not in the last 20 years or so. Most of the time when this is said, the people saying don't know what they are talking about.
I don't give 2 cents what you say. I know it for FACT!!
I know alot

Richmond, KY

#10 Apr 5, 2013
someone who knows wrote:
I don't think it's none of noones business what they do or what they draw .. And he does go to medical school .. What's it to u if he does live at home !!!
Did I say he didn't or doesn't attend Medical School? Ah, no I didn't.
Wondering 2

Wartrace, TN

#11 Apr 11, 2013
Please do....
helps

United States

#12 Apr 11, 2013
findmore[dot]mywibes[dot]com/J ason-Justice
Wondering 2

Wartrace, TN

#13 Apr 11, 2013
i know alot wrote:
<quoted text>
He gave his rights up to his child so he wouldn't have to pay child support. He has pretty much always lived at home with mommy daddy and sister. All of them draw Social Security other than him. Oh I could tell sooo much more but I won't.
oh but please do....

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Harold Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
What's mitch McConnell done for coal, when ther... (Jul '14) 48 min David Koch 33,384
Jones morbid fear 57 min King James 5
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 59 min ChromiuMan 152,024
Political Slushfund 1 hr Spend it With Fri... 1
Nichole akers or nichole frasure 1 hr 3pointingback 2
To the fat beyotch wearing a Trump shirt at Riv... 1 hr Doctor Evil 27
~*~ Last Post Wins ~*~ (Aug '11) 1 hr Red_Forman 7,784

Harold Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Harold Mortgages