Hillary Bryant
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
curious

Hazard, KY

#22 Aug 30, 2010
Ain't she pregnant by Brandon Conway?
Hmm

Harold, KY

#23 Aug 31, 2010
jill wrote:
i dont no the girl never seen her never heard of her but anyways why dont you leave the girl along this is a lot for someone to do drugs no one ugly god made us and he is the one to judge people not anyone on here i say if you got something again her why dont you just go to her and tell her
ps. hillary like i said i dont know you but i wouldnt listen to all of these people what gose around come back around and it hit them 10 times
what part of SHES PREGNANT & A DRUG ADDICT IS SO HARD 2 UNDERSTAND???? If u KNOW her then u KNOW shes pregnant(cant hide the belly) & shes STILL DOING PILLS!!! U all gonna take up 4 her when that baby comes out with severe PROBLEMS because of DRUGS
Hmm

Harold, KY

#24 Aug 31, 2010
curious wrote:
Ain't she pregnant by Brandon Conway?
yep...u would think he would talk 2 her doc.....
lmao

Roanoke, VA

#25 Aug 31, 2010
to josh wrote:
<quoted text> josh sounds like you want to get with her so get in line. she is a who#e and she is a druggie and if you cant handle the truth dont read. also pretty??????????oh I get it your a comedian..good one man
Josh you take up for her because you take more oxys than she . the only difference is shes straight up and you are a fake and a liar. I cannot beleive your wife has not found out about your drug problem or your job. When you were young it was women now I think you are a little gay. lmao.it is true you do act a little girlish well a whole lot. and you are the most two faced guy I have ever met....
lmao

Harold, KY

#26 Sep 1, 2010
lmao wrote:
<quoted text>Josh you take up for her because you take more oxys than she . the only difference is shes straight up and you are a fake and a liar. I cannot beleive your wife has not found out about your drug problem or your job. When you were young it was women now I think you are a little gay. lmao.it is true you do act a little girlish well a whole lot. and you are the most two faced guy I have ever met....
didnt they give u a good deal...u got sidetracked on HER being PREGNANT & A NASTY OXY>>>PILLL>> >>ANYTHING HO
Jodi Stapleton

Neon, KY

#27 Jul 29, 2011
hey leave hillary alone stupid ass people like I said if your a girl that has had a pill problem people call u a whore. I'm a very smart girl & pretty. So is hillary so girls we ca't help it that you are jealous. We will always be pretty women. everyone makes mistakes we just ahve to keep getting up. for that matter who isn't on drugs just cuz some people keep it hid don't mean shit. we have great parents who loves us now we have pretty, special little girls. so don't come back with comments like I feel sorry for those kids cause thats what you kind of people say. we went to church when we were younger togther& I know The lord is with us every waking day! Hillay I love you & miss you!STay strong this topix's is a joke. people will make up stuff to try their best to make you look bad. They try it to me but it don't work. love ya Prayer makes a world of difference you know! floyd co. is in bad shape all up in people buss. and people are sacred to death that someone is gonna get more than them or someone is gonna do good which people hate to see that. it's the evil& jealously in people. bless them. hillary your a very pretty girl inside&out.
I LOve ya,JODI
Hmmm

United States

#29 Aug 2, 2011
"who isn't on drugs"? Wow, do u even hear yourself? People with respect for themselves and their babies do not do drugs, especially while pregnant. That is never ok! U should all be ashamed of yourselves! Do us all a favor, and get your tubes tied!
Ivel KY

Pikeville, KY

#31 Oct 19, 2012
Hillary Bryant wrote:
Listen you all need to get a life and stay the hell out of mine. The drug comment, who hasn't done or tried them but the others r just lie's. It's sad when a person works hard and wrks hard to change there life and ppl can't leave the past alone. This is the first time I have ever been on here, all I have to say is, You may have the gutts to talk shit on here but your to pussy to say it to my face or have to make up a name to hide who is saying this shit. If you know me so well and u know I have done whatever to get drugs with guys lol please tells me the names because I would love to know who they r myself and I must not be to damn ugly If i'm sleeping around like you say i am. I have never had a problem getting a man so I don't know where your getting ur info from. And if you know me so good then you should have my phone number so if you have ne thing else to say and you wanna stop hiding behind this computer and being a scared little pussy like you r then give me a call. Other wise you need to keep my name out of ur nasty mouth. And 4 everyone else if you have something you wanna know if you want the truth you may wanna ask me cause this is gonna cause a lot of trouble. This entire wall or whatever it is, is nothing but a bunch of ppl who has nothing else better to do but sit and act like they r back in High School and talk & tell lies on ppl. unlike some ppl I have a job and i don't need my name and lie spread all over the place. GET A LIFE YO
I dont have ur #, but i have run into u, even stopped by when u moved back, and all of this stupid shit about u that these idiots are posting, obviously they don't really know u, they r jealous in-considerate dumb ass bit...s that need to get a life and quit worrying about yours, by the way, I would hook up with you any time, because you are absolutely gorgeous, and I would love to have your phone #
PWF

Pikeville, KY

#32 Nov 1, 2012
Hilary is a very beautiful lady. Hilary, if you read this keep your head up and dont listen to all these idiots on here!
YO YO

Harold, KY

#33 Jan 13, 2013
This is too funny... She does go hide away at Richmond when something bad comes her way.. And as far as being a pill head, uh, duh~!!!! She Would steal anything she could get her hands on, even her papaws stuff to get her drugs i know!!! My best friend was there when it happened! So as far as her saying she is going to beat someones ass if they call her if ur so big and brave BIG NOSE then post ur number on here and i won't be hiding behind a computer, i'll be right there to meet u and kick ur sorry ass!!! Try me BITCH cause i will be right there to meet ya, sweetie!!! I'm sure u know who this is without me giving a name!!! See ya, when u leave that # big bad ass! U skanky, slutty, pill head...#FREEDOMOFSPEECH
Giorgio

Rancho Palos Verdes, CA

#34 Nov 16, 2013
I have known her for a wile. Been now a year sense last meeting. I hope she doing great
She's a smart girl and never steal. Re drugs I can't say from the past but I know she does not take pills or coke. I been with her many time and never did it when was in front. I know her is crazy when talking with her I find I'm only able to be around her just a few hours then I became most irritated by her way of talking, like she makes sure you stay a distants.. But I put up with it because she is funny and easy going. Everyone has there problems hers is not to be of taking drugstore like other girls. One thing I know she be with anyone for long time because she will make you not want to be with her because how she talks.
All the time making comments that make me mad and uncomfortable. Could be her way of staying single. I wish her luck and people should stop saying real bad with Internet use on this line

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Harold Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Whoas me.....I had me a check. Now I dont. 11 min So True 18
Why do women fart during sex? (Nov '09) 1 hr the mid child 314
cop who got shot at wolfpit 1 hr wonderin 4
In Defense of Jill Vance (Aug '09) 2 hr Idk 17
Add a word drop a word (Aug '11) 3 hr Whiny1 5,657
What Do U Get When U Go Into Your Papaws Garage... 3 hr Funny As Hell 4
Mother of year 3 hr mike 13
More from around the web

Harold People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]