First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Curious

Chavies, KY

#1 Nov 1, 2009
I was wondering if anyone knew of Hillary Bryant?? Someone was telling me shes a HUGE druggie, and for certain purposes I needed to know about her. If anyone knows "the real her" please let me know.
Thanks
old friend

Harold, KY

#2 Nov 2, 2009
Curious wrote:
I was wondering if anyone knew of Hillary Bryant?? Someone was telling me shes a HUGE druggie, and for certain purposes I needed to know about her. If anyone knows "the real her" please let me know.
Thanks
Hey you know what, if you NEED to know about her...the real her, ask HER! This is probably her mom or someone trying to catch her in something, if it wasn';t I dont know one good reason you would NEED to know if shes a druggie, which if your asking, chances are you already know. Ask yourself if she has changed. I heard she is working and pretty much staying out of trouble so let sleeping dogs lie. I am telling her this was on here so I hope no one else responds....like I said, ASK HER.....people around here love to start shit and if you NEED to know the TRUTH about someone, this site is probably not the best place to find it.
ill tell the truth YES

Harold, KY

#3 Nov 2, 2009
YES!!!!!!!!!SHE is a huge druggie dopehead who would suck anyone off for a few milligrams of an oc. she is so sad she also she takes all her friends, if they are really even her friends, leftovers...so watch out whoever you are asking if you want the truth it could be hard to handle. If this is a love intrest my advice is stay away, NASTY sl@t in the room when shes there, if you follow, but anyway the answer you are looking for...YES!!!!!!!! DRUGGIE gallore. yea at least she found a good use for her big nose.
lmao

Chavies, KY

#4 Nov 2, 2009
I LOVED the statement at least she found a good use for her big nose.. I swear that has cracked me up.
YES she is a HUGE duggie I know from being around her. She is a OC LOVER! She'll do what it takes to get her Oc's.. If you know what I mean.. Hell I've been around her whens shes done it.
Shes one NASTY girl.. Ewww
Can you say NASTY

Chavies, KY

#5 Nov 2, 2009
Hillary is SO ugly. She walks around here like her sh!t don't stink. She thinks shes pretty, but she is one UGLY girl. About the pill deal I've heard she is really bad on pills like Oxy's and Metadone. Not 100% if it is true, but she "gets around" Most people that sleep with her must be desperate or just feel sorry for her, I can't imagine how someone could get past her nose! Gosh...
stop

Harold, KY

#6 Nov 2, 2009
i know how hurtful these posts can be and really show a little sympathy for the poor girl. shes obviously sick and needs help. for you that wanted to know the truth i hope you are proud of whatr you have got started. even if she is a druggie slut she still deserves a little dignity. all this about her being ugly is just cruel.
a friend of the family

Jacksonville, FL

#7 Nov 2, 2009
I am a friend of the family who works with her brother and who has known the family for 20 years. All of this sounds like a pissed off women who lost her man to Hillary. the truth is she is a very pretty girl and I have to say i think she is a pretty good girl. if you have a problem with her have the guts to say it to her. don't post stuff on here like a chicken s--t and use fake names. she isn't hard to find so grow up and say it to her face. If you can't do that then leave her alone

Josh
to josh

Harold, KY

#8 Nov 2, 2009
a friend of the family wrote:
I am a friend of the family who works with her brother and who has known the family for 20 years. All of this sounds like a pissed off women who lost her man to Hillary. the truth is she is a very pretty girl and I have to say i think she is a pretty good girl. if you have a problem with her have the guts to say it to her. don't post stuff on here like a chicken s--t and use fake names. she isn't hard to find so grow up and say it to her face. If you can't do that then leave her alone
Josh
josh sounds like you want to get with her so get in line. she is a who#e and she is a druggie and if you cant handle the truth dont read. also pretty??????????oh I get it your a comedian..good one man
jealous idiots

Flatgap, KY

#9 Nov 4, 2009
I know hillary we went to school together we were not great friends but friends and she was very smart and still is she is doing good we keep in contact via myspace.people need to quit being so damn jealous..she dont look like a druggie she is always cleaned up and always working get your head out of your butt's and see whats goin on in the real world cry babys
OMG

United States

#10 Nov 20, 2009
Hillary and I grew up together...haven't talked to her in awhile or seen her. Don't know what type of person she is now, but I always loved her to death, her mom and dad. Always were great people, I miss her mom's Kool Aid. ;)
Hillary Bryant

United States

#11 Nov 25, 2009
Listen you all need to get a life and stay the hell out of mine. The drug comment, who hasn't done or tried them but the others r just lie's. It's sad when a person works hard and wrks hard to change there life and ppl can't leave the past alone. This is the first time I have ever been on here, all I have to say is, You may have the gutts to talk shit on here but your to pussy to say it to my face or have to make up a name to hide who is saying this shit. If you know me so well and u know I have done whatever to get drugs with guys lol please tells me the names because I would love to know who they r myself and I must not be to damn ugly If i'm sleeping around like you say i am. I have never had a problem getting a man so I don't know where your getting ur info from. And if you know me so good then you should have my phone number so if you have ne thing else to say and you wanna stop hiding behind this computer and being a scared little pussy like you r then give me a call. Other wise you need to keep my name out of ur nasty mouth. And 4 everyone else if you have something you wanna know if you want the truth you may wanna ask me cause this is gonna cause a lot of trouble. This entire wall or whatever it is, is nothing but a bunch of ppl who has nothing else better to do but sit and act like they r back in High School and talk & tell lies on ppl. unlike some ppl I have a job and i don't need my name and lie spread all over the place. GET A LIFE YO
Faith

West Liberty, KY

#12 Dec 24, 2009
Hillary is one of my good friends and I luv her screw them Hill..
Foxy_Ha

Mckee, KY

#14 Jan 26, 2010
she's a f%%%in pill poper
duh

Clay City, KY

#15 Jan 31, 2010
ho ho ho
hahaha

Harold, KY

#16 Jun 25, 2010
Hillary Bryant wrote:
Listen you all need to get a life and stay the hell out of mine. The drug comment, who hasn't done or tried them but the others r just lie's. It's sad when a person works hard and wrks hard to change there life and ppl can't leave the past alone. This is the first time I have ever been on here, all I have to say is, You may have the gutts to talk shit on here but your to pussy to say it to my face or have to make up a name to hide who is saying this shit. If you know me so well and u know I have done whatever to get drugs with guys lol please tells me the names because I would love to know who they r myself and I must not be to damn ugly If i'm sleeping around like you say i am. I have never had a problem getting a man so I don't know where your getting ur info from. And if you know me so good then you should have my phone number so if you have ne thing else to say and you wanna stop hiding behind this computer and being a scared little pussy like you r then give me a call. Other wise you need to keep my name out of ur nasty mouth. And 4 everyone else if you have something you wanna know if you want the truth you may wanna ask me cause this is gonna cause a lot of trouble. This entire wall or whatever it is, is nothing but a bunch of ppl who has nothing else better to do but sit and act like they r back in High School and talk & tell lies on ppl. unlike some ppl I have a job and i don't need my name and lie spread all over the place. GET A LIFE YO
Thats the funniest thing ive ever heard, your one of the biggest pussies ever, Ive heard of you running and hiding from people..lol.. If someone really did put who they were or told you to come meet them or something you would probably run away to richmond like always and cry..MAN UP YO
Omg

Pikeville, KY

#17 Jun 30, 2010
She is a BIG pill who@e trust me I know. Yeah she used to be a sweet girl but never pretty. Her nose is so dang big cause she tells to many lies oh well better to snort your pills with my dear, and thats the TRUTH YO!
Just want to say

Virgie, KY

#18 Jul 1, 2010
I don't know her well but she's right this web site is pathetic and people make mistakes and people change so get a life from what I have seen of her she's in control of her life so why don't you get a life and worry about you and your own does it really matter that much about how other people live GO HILLARY KEEP MAKIN THEM SICK DON'T GIVE THESE AZZHOLES THE PLEASURE
LISA-pike2floyd

Paintsville, KY

#19 Aug 2, 2010
to josh wrote:
<quoted text> josh sounds like you want to get with her so get in line. she is a who#e and she is a druggie and if you cant handle the truth dont read. also pretty??????????oh I get it your a comedian..good one man
I like hillary she's been around my man roger thousands of times never tried nuttin... She seems aiight to me, mind ur own damn business bout her. Obviously if she wanted u to know about her shed tell you, why dont u go ask her what ur askin us and stop it...
b cause

Harold, KY

#20 Aug 10, 2010
they wont ask her, b cause they know she will beat there ass is why
jill

Chavies, KY

#21 Aug 13, 2010
i dont no the girl never seen her never heard of her but anyways why dont you leave the girl along this is a lot for someone to do drugs no one ugly god made us and he is the one to judge people not anyone on here i say if you got something again her why dont you just go to her and tell her

ps. hillary like i said i dont know you but i wouldnt listen to all of these people what gose around come back around and it hit them 10 times

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Harold Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Valley Vet clinic 27 min living dead girl 3
The Alphabet Game. (Nov '12) 59 min X-Man 2,252
*New Topix Feature - Hide/Customize Location! (Feb '10) 3 hr U know who 309
My wife wants me to do my mother n law anally 4 hr rebel 2
What's mitch McConnell done for coal, when ther... 4 hr lmao 20,254
Anna Pinson Wins (May '12) 5 hr aep rookery 22
Juanita (May '14) 6 hr Wise Man 53
Harold Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web