Government threatens to kill us

Posted in the Harold Forum

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Epitapher

Pikeville, KY

#1 Nov 14, 2012
An elected AMERICAN 'leader', who is part of obama's assault on America made this statement;

("Didn't we try that once before?" asked South Carolina Gov. Nikki Haley. Indeed, yes, it was tried before, by South Carolina in December of 1860. Since that date, states opting for secession have a 100% failure rate in splitting from the Union, and that dismal record was amassed long before the United States had a fleet of aerial drone weapons that could be piloted by remote control.")

Some of us told you idiots so....Now we are being threatened by the government with:

(" a fleet of aerial drone weapons that could be piloted by remote control.")

It's getting right for the inevitable new(peaceful) revolution.
Epitapher

Pikeville, KY

#2 Nov 14, 2012
Coal miners were the lowest on the totum pole around the turn of the 19th-20th century. OUR federal government, for the first and only time, dropped bombs on us. It was during the "Battle of Blair Mountain" in Boone County, WV.

Now...It is threatened, openly, again.

Filthy rich and politically connected Northeast investors had caused a war and the miners lost because the 'elite' money controlled federal government and it sided against the working men and women.

The sitting president (federal government) is yet AGAIN siding against the working man and woman.(I know a State Governor made to threat)leftists are together on this.

We have seen obama's administration fight every state in order to force them to allow illegal immigration into this country and then demanded we furnish them with "free stuff".

We then witnessed the illegal immigration recipients' controlled votes re-elect that Chicago style politician.

We are now threatened with the death of ourselves, our families, and anyone else who no longer abides with obamarule.
saint

Milan, OH

#3 Nov 14, 2012
Nonsense

Cynthiana, KY

#5 Nov 14, 2012
It takes a traitor to want to secede,and I think we all know how traitors are dealt with. Didn't you idiots learn anything from the Civil War. It took a lot of American boys dying to keep this Union together. Wishing for the same thing and expecting a different result is ridiculous.
Nonsense

Cynthiana, KY

#6 Nov 14, 2012
Conservatives will have to deal with it the same way democrats did when your own stole an election. Very first time in History the Presidency was stolen, and by those so called bible thumping republicans. Now they want to secede, hilarious. It's basically the same nonsense every time with republicans. Want smaller Government only when it isn't an issue that goes against those pretend beliefs.
welp

Pikeville, KY

#7 Nov 14, 2012
Nonsense wrote:
Conservatives will have to deal with it the same way democrats did when your own stole an election. Very first time in History the Presidency was stolen, and by those so called bible thumping republicans. Now they want to secede, hilarious. It's basically the same nonsense every time with republicans. Want smaller Government only when it isn't an issue that goes against those pretend beliefs.
Not that I'm trying to join this discussion, but to clarify there are people who are democrats that are signing the secession petitions as well. So to assume it is only right-wingers pushing the petitions is false. That might be how it is being televised, but doing a little further researching would prove that wrong.
Jim Brando

Los Angeles, CA

#8 Nov 17, 2012
I don't give a flying f$@Ä about Democrats or Conservatives.. The Federal government is way out of line and needs to be put in check.
Not changing my judgement

Pikeville, KY

#9 Nov 17, 2012
Jim Brando wrote:
I don't give a flying f$@Ä about Democrats or Conservatives.. The Federal government is way out of line and needs to be put in check.
If everyone had that outlook we would not be falling apart. If a poltician tells the truth he won't get past the first gate in American power circles. Just imagine a politician saying vote for me and I will cut federal give away programs. It's too late now. Barack Obama lied to the American people and he knew it. He made lower class people believe he could pay them money and give them gifts. They believed him. If he can save this country he has to make all those people despise him and want him hurt or worse.
Terminal GASR Failure

Cantonment, FL

#10 Nov 17, 2012
"Government is not Reason, nor is it Eloquence, it is Force."
---(widely attributed to G. Washington, apocryphal)

"Twas Ever Thus."
--- Mr. Natural
laughing 1

Virgie, KY

#11 Nov 18, 2012
Who is the "elected American leader" you was referring to? Where is a source for the first post? Is it going to fall back on you like the standing with Muslim brothers did? Is that why you wont post it? If you are talking about the article about states wishing to secede, this one,
http://current.com/community/93963839_citizen...
It wasnt a elected official that made a statement about the drones, it was a reporter. Here are some other quotes from the same article.

" "I donít think thatís a valid option for Tennessee," said Tennesee Gov. Bill Haslam. Alabama Gov. Robert Bentley released a long statement through a spokeswoman in which he reiterated his belief in "one nation under God" and that "states can be great laboratories of change."

Texas Gov. Rick Perry also threw a wet blanket on the secession petition plan, saying that he "believes in the greatness of our Union and nothing should be done to change it." If you cannot impress Rick Perry with your secession plan, then you won't impress too many people. The best response, in fact, to these secession petitions, is a petition that asks President Barack Obama to do the "Hokey-Pokey."

And of course, my favorite,

There is, of course, no reason to take these secession petitions at all seriously. There is probably a fourteen-syllable German word that precisely captures the combination of juvenile whining, sour grapes and goofy anti-government fervor that drove an infinitesimal number of Americans to submit and support these petitions, but the word that the kids in America use to describe this is "butthurt."

Posting out of context, saying elected American leaders, then it turns out to be a reporter, kinda hurts a persons credibility.
laughing 1

Virgie, KY

#12 Nov 18, 2012
One more thing, if you are going to cut and paste a actual quote, dont change it before you hit the post comment button. Here is what the paragraph actually said.
""Didn't we try that once before?" asked South Carolina Gov. Nikki Haley. Indeed, yes, it was tried before, by South Carolina in December of 1860. Since that date, states opting for secession have a 100% failure rate in splitting from the Union, and that dismal record was amassed long before the United States had a fleet of aerial drone weapons that could be piloted by remote control."
Mr Steel

Pikeville, KY

#13 Nov 18, 2012
Nonsense wrote:
It takes a traitor to want to secede,and I think we all know how traitors are dealt with. Didn't you idiots learn anything from the Civil War. It took a lot of American boys dying to keep this Union together. Wishing for the same thing and expecting a different result is ridiculous.
This is all nonsense!350 million people in the US and a few hundred thousand sign a petitionand epitapher thinks its a mandate against Obama.Obama won you loosers get over it.You can not and will not change that.Issa has been trying for years and it aint working.
wtf

Jackson, KY

#14 Nov 18, 2012
Epitapher wrote:
An elected AMERICAN 'leader', who is part of obama's assault on America made this statement;
("Didn't we try that once before?" asked South Carolina Gov. Nikki Haley. Indeed, yes, it was tried before, by South Carolina in December of 1860. Since that date, states opting for secession have a 100% failure rate in splitting from the Union, and that dismal record was amassed long before the United States had a fleet of aerial drone weapons that could be piloted by remote control.")
Some of us told you idiots so....Now we are being threatened by the government with:
(" a fleet of aerial drone weapons that could be piloted by remote control.")
It's getting right for the inevitable new(peaceful) revolution.
Haley is a conservative Republican you ignorant pos.
laughing 1

Virgie, KY

#15 Nov 18, 2012
I tell ya, how ignorant can a person be. Look at that, the sentence in the quotation marks, " " is what Haley said, outside of that is what the person who wrote the article said. So basically, Haley said, "Didnt't we try that once before?". The rest of that paragraph was wrote by the person who wrote the article. What part of what Haley said was threatening citizens? I will go ahead and answer that for you, NONE. Good to see how smart someone is who wants to call others a ignorant pos.
Epitapher

Pikeville, KY

#16 Nov 18, 2012
laughing 1 wrote:
I tell ya, how ignorant can a person be. Look at that, the sentence in the quotation marks, " " is what Haley said, outside of that is what the person who wrote the article said. So basically, Haley said, "Didnt't we try that once before?". The rest of that paragraph was wrote by the person who wrote the article. What part of what Haley said was threatening citizens? I will go ahead and answer that for you, NONE. Good to see how smart someone is who wants to call others a ignorant pos.
I can't help it...I'm laughing my ass off on that one.
laughing 1

Virgie, KY

#17 Nov 18, 2012
What part are you laughing at? That some people dont know what is inside of quotation marks is the quote from someone? Maybe it is what is outside of them are not quotes? Outside of the quotation marks are the work of the person who wrote the article. So once again, I ask you, who is the elected official who said that the drones will be used against citizens?

Since: Aug 12

Location hidden

#18 Nov 18, 2012
laughing 1 wrote:
What part are you laughing at? That some people dont know what is inside of quotation marks is the quote from someone? Maybe it is what is outside of them are not quotes? Outside of the quotation marks are the work of the person who wrote the article. So once again, I ask you, who is the elected official who said that the drones will be used against citizens?
You might as wells ave you breath. IT wasn't even a threat to begin with, but then again he's not smart enough to understand the context anyway. At first, I just though maybe he was just trolling, and pretending to be this dense, but that would reuire some talent, and skill. I know believe he is honestly just that f**king stupid. I mean this mouthbreathing neckbearder once made a post about how Donkeys couldn't mate with their own kind.
laughing 1

Virgie, KY

#19 Nov 18, 2012
It is funny as smart as they think they are, and yet they dont know what quotation marks for for. That is something you learn in what, the 5th or 6th grade? But no, not these geniuses. What seems to happen is, someone takes a statement and does everything possible to twist it into something it isnt. Even if it is giving credit for a quote that wasnt even made. Then when one makes up something, the other idiots in the clan of the dumb asses jumps all over it and they swear it is true also. Notice how the dates changed on the person who our President Obama was supposed to have stolen a SSN from? From him dying in 1900 to a new date. The reason why they decided to change it is because the first one died 16 years before the first SSN was even issued. Then chevette says he is a real man who speaks what is on his mind, but he beasts around the bush and wont say what is ment on one post he made. Because he isnt a man, he wont say what is on his mind. He is to big of a coward to do it and he knows it. So he just ignores the question when asked what he ment by it. Ignore it and it goes away I guess
Epitapher

Pikeville, KY

#20 Nov 18, 2012
Bleeding Blue wrote:
<quoted text>
You might as wells ave you breath. IT wasn't even a threat to begin with, but then again he's not smart enough to understand the context anyway. At first, I just though maybe he was just trolling, and pretending to be this dense, but that would reuire some talent, and skill. I know believe he is honestly just that f**king stupid. I mean this mouthbreathing neckbearder once made a post about how Donkeys couldn't mate with their own kind.
Read this post after you sober up.
Epitapher

Pikeville, KY

#21 Nov 18, 2012
Hey, blue...I don't hold you in conmtempt for being drunk. I think it's funny. Have another on me!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Harold Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Paul Patton hates the Rebel flag and the south! 4 min Stupid Flag 55
Air service blame 7 min Air Failure 100
Vote Ray Out 9 min Maybe Good Idea 56
Jacky Darryl and his Gas Card 11 min Magistrates Rule 15
does anyone know a michael mitchell (Aug '09) Aug 1 Painlevel10 2
Need Air Conditioner repaired Jul 31 CaseyJones 2
Nice lady in blueish gray SUV Jul 31 Sammy 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Harold Mortgages