Just woundering

Harold, KY

#1 Oct 3, 2010
Does anyone know this girl? What kind of a person is she?
phillip

Martin, KY

#2 Oct 12, 2010
she is my wife and a good mother and i should have stayed with her but i'm with racheal and at for the money. i dont love rachel at all I LOVE MY WIFE and i wish she would have me back so Brandie is the best woman in the world .
The real Phillip

United States

#3 Oct 14, 2010
Brandie I know it's u. Your a piece of shit mother and yes I do love Rachel were engaged. Leave us alone were happy and she is already a better wife and mother to our kids than u ever were. And by the way dumass u spelled her name wrong.
it me

Virgie, KY

#4 Oct 15, 2010
motherfu....i did not write any thing about this shit and my sister told me about it . YOU ARE THE PIECE OF SHIT FOR GIVEING YOUR KIDS AWAY AND YOU CAN'T MARRY SOME ONE WHEN YOU ARE ALREADY MARRIED AND ME AND THE BOY ARE MOVING TO TEXAS WITH LUKE IN NOV. I HATE YOU AND HAVE HATED YOU FOR THE LAST 3 YEARS. AND LUCAS SAID THAT YOUR BIG ASS GIRLFRIEND WHIPPED HIM SHE'LL THINK WHIPPED WHEN I SEE HER. YOU ARE JUST USEING THE POOR GIRL ANYWAY PHILLIP FOR THE MONEY AND TO HUNY. SHE NEVER BE A MOTHER TO MY KIDS OH YEA SHE NOT EVEN A MOTHER TO HER LITTER GIRL SHE GAVE HER UP TO. SO I GUESS THAT YOU 2 ARE THE PREFECT ASSHOLE.
funny

Pikeville, KY

#5 Oct 16, 2010
You spelled her name wrong and he spelled dumbass wrong I know both of you and you should grow up and quit having a pissing contest on topix
jodi

Harold, KY

#6 Oct 16, 2010
so you're probably thinking this is jodi stapleton, but you're sadly mistaken, brandi. so, don't get to thinking i'm here to back you up in any way, form, or fashion. i'm here to just simply tell you that phillip DOES NOT want you back. especially after what you did -- took everything he had & pawned it for money to get pills with. you're are nothing more than a little juvenile delinquent ATTEMPTING to make it in the world. hm, too bad you're failing at that. maybe TRY being a mother to your kids & quit the pill popping would really help you in life. too bad your life is too attached to pills instead of your children. that's sad, it really is. so, please, do us ALL a favor & leave phillip alone. it's obvious he doesn't want you back, so quit trying so hard; PHILLIP & RACHEL = LOVE FOREVER! get it right for once & move on with your life.
truth

Harold, KY

#7 Oct 23, 2010
First of all Rachel is a VERy nice person!! Obviously you havnt seen her...she is not a fatass. Maybe you should look in the mirror sometime..lol And she has her daughter & has already done more for the kids you gave birth to than you have. Come on everyone knows that ur sister has had Hunter from bieth, he calls her mom & your mom & dad has Lucus. You have NEVER been a mother. Im glad he has found someone who makes him happy. Hes so in love with her it just shows. Always holding her hand & kissing on her, telling her how much he loves her. All anyone ever heard him say to u was your a porkchop, theif & liar. He dont care what you do so just leave them alone. After all...she will be the boys step mom. You need to get along. I will pray that you find peace for all the horrible things you have done to everyone.
time to stop

Pikeville, KY

#8 Oct 25, 2010
stop i ahte him leaveave me along
this is me

Pikeville, KY

#9 Oct 25, 2010
It is time to stop. leave me a long rachel will never be a mother to my boys. i have been a great mother. and i love my kids.ans how the hell how the hell have she been a mother to my boys she as never been around them and Lucas hates her ask him he"ll tell you i dont care about all your all bullshit leave me alone no more of this shit better pop up on her or shit will hit the fan. I HATE YOU PHILLIP AND YOU MOTHER AND YOUR BIG ASS GIRLFRIEND.!!!!!!!!!
rachel

Pikeville, KY

#10 Oct 27, 2010
you are the uglest slu.. i ever seen tell my boys that i love them and i'll tell phillip i love him. you are so lame to me and that i stolen your man thank you for letting him go so easy. who..
cody

Harold, KY

#11 Oct 30, 2010
brandie, i'm going to say this one time & one time only. the next time you even MENTION my mamaw's name in any type of derrogative statement, i will hunt you down & beat your a$$ down! i'm so f**king tired of hearing your complaining & bitching about mamaw. it's time for you to grow the f**k up. none of us care about you anymore. it's either you stop your sh!t or i beat your a$$. choose wisely.
its me

Pikeville, KY

#12 Oct 31, 2010
i'm not afraid of you or your dumbass mother!
cody

Harold, KY

#13 Oct 31, 2010
well if you're not afraid honey, you know right where we live!
Tracy

Fort Gay, WV

#14 Oct 31, 2010
Brandie you need to stop talking about me. I have never done anything to you. I will not tolerate you bringine me or my mom or my son into the screwed up mess between you and Phillip. My mom has been through alot over the last few months and does not need the drama of dealing with this bullshit. I have been nothing but nice to you but keep running your mouth and you will find out what a bitch I can be. I have left you alone and have not made what is going on with you and Phillip my business, so I suggest leaving me out of this. I have told you before what goes on between you and Phillip is between you two. I could care less but you seem to insist on bringing everybody into it. As far as me being a dumbass, I have a college degree and you didn't even finish high school. I am sick of it so shut your mouth about me. You need to grow the hell up.
brandi

Harold, KY

#15 Nov 1, 2010
tracy i have never said anything about u or your son and you mom has cause me and phillip alot of trouble and you know that and i have not started any of this shit LEAVE ME ALONE PLEASE
truth

Harold, KY

#16 Nov 1, 2010
brandi wrote:
tracy i have never said anything about u or your son and you mom has cause me and phillip alot of trouble and you know that and i have not started any of this shit LEAVE ME ALONE PLEASE
Looks like u bit off more than u wanted 2 chew.....LMAO
HER FAMILY

Pikeville, KY

#17 Dec 10, 2010
brandie is a very nice person and she is a great mother and a father to her boys. you pepole r crazy and messed up in the head must me the drugs
ha ha

Harold, KY

#18 Dec 21, 2010
HER FAMILY wrote:
brandie is a very nice person and she is a great mother and a father to her boys. you pepole r crazy and messed up in the head must me the drugs
this has to be the funniest thing i ever did read. she must be sharing hers with you for u to say such LIES

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Harold Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
KY 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 7 min wtf 154,208
What's mitch McConnell done for coal, when ther... 19 min Reality 5,745
Enormous Losses at Mountain Water/ Should Rhond... 19 min what 2
Double Letter Word Game (Aug '12) 30 min Jennifer Renee 2,131
The Alphabet Game. (Nov '12) 33 min Jennifer Renee 1,962
Change a letter game (Aug '11) 56 min Jennifer Renee 2,375
How Did Grimes Get In Senate Race 59 min Your Daddy 33
•••
•••

Harold Jobs