Comments
1 - 12 of 12 Comments Last updated Jan 6, 2012
wondering

Clay City, KY

#1 May 5, 2011
What kind of a person is she? Know sumone she has been seeing, and I've heard alot of bad things on her. Hope sumone can tell me..
CLAYTON BIGSBY

Macon, GA

#2 May 5, 2011
well you better tell whoever it is that is seeing her ,they better take her back to the cemetary because if it is the one i know she is dead
wondering

Clay City, KY

#3 May 5, 2011
Is it the 1 that lives up Tinker fork? Juhnny Boy Hall is her dad..Her brothers r Stevie & Dwayne Hall.. Is it the same 1?
lol

West Liberty, KY

#4 May 6, 2011
yes it is her and what about her she dont do no more than the rest
lol

Harold, KY

#5 May 11, 2011
she is on drugs bad.she will do anything for her fix.she has ratted on a lot of people.like i said she will do anything for her fix.if this man works he better lock up everything he has she will steal it and sell it for drugs.she is also a whor*.she will do suck anything for some drugs.you better tell this person to run before he gets in to deep...
ttyl

Harold, KY

#6 May 11, 2011
her brother dwayne & her dad johnny boy is a rat also,you better not trust this family,you will get in all kinds of shit..they are all trouble...run man run..drug pushers and wh***s..
For Sure

Harold, KY

#7 May 13, 2011
She definently is a rat cause I have the motion of disovery to prove t cause she got me and I lost everything that mattered to me including my kids, husband and home I ended up spending 21 months incarcerated, but she probably saved my life and my kids and my life is 100% better now we are HAPPY NOW!!!
lol

West Liberty, KY

#8 May 28, 2011
every one no,s she is so what she,s not the only one
a no good home wrecker

Lawrenceburg, KY

#9 Sep 29, 2011
She is a real piece of shit... Will do anything with a man or woman to get a pill... She is with old men and goes to men like ronnie vance. jamie tackett, darvin hamilton..she has a bf billy dean rogers he has to know what she does she will take these olf men and get a pill off of them even her daddy Johnny hall she even fools with him that is sick.. she is nasty whore.. the worse one on mudcreek better watch out.
lookin

Harold, KY

#10 Sep 29, 2011
how can i get in touch with her and how old is she
just wondering

Harold, KY

#11 Oct 12, 2011
lookin wrote:
how can i get in touch with her and how old is she
R U RETARTED??? Every single post on here talks about how nasty & bad she is, please take our advise stay away!!! Paul, Foster Mitchell, Timmy Hall, Vada Collins, & Joanie Bryant are all people she has put in jail 4 ratting on & I know each & everyone, & PLEASE believe that there is alot more out there, Chasity is the one who did the big bust in Floyd County in 2005 when they cleaned out Mud Creek, so u may be from mt sterlin or where ever it said but stay where u are bubby & stay away from her, I'm only trying 2 help u
Wondering

Harold, KY

#12 Jan 6, 2012
just wondering wrote:
<quoted text> R U RETARTED??? Every single post on here talks about how nasty & bad she is, please take our advise stay away!!! Paul, Foster Mitchell, Timmy Hall, Vada Collins, & Joanie Bryant are all people she has put in jail 4 ratting on & I know each & everyone, & PLEASE believe that there is alot more out there, Chasity is the one who did the big bust in Floyd County in 2005 when they cleaned out Mud Creek, so u may be from mt sterlin or where ever it said but stay where u are bubby & stay away from her, I'm only trying 2 help u
Does she work at the Huddle House in Stanville?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Harold Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
What's mitch McConnell done for coal, when ther... 26 min Kane 2,025
guys that think their better 1 hr observer 1
KY 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 1 hr Limbertwig 151,434
where to sell lumber 1 hr Thought you knew 3
McGuire's Brickhouse Bash (Nov '13) 4 hr movingonup 28
Double Letter Word Game (Aug '12) 4 hr X-Man 2,060
Change a letter game (Aug '11) 4 hr X-Man 2,268
•••
•••
Harold Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Harold Jobs

•••