dow jones avg over 14,000

Posted in the Harold Forum

Thank You Pres Obama

Corbin, KY

#1 Feb 5, 2013
Thank you, thank you, thank you President Obama!!!
Take All Guns

Pikeville, KY

#2 Feb 6, 2013
Thank you!
obama hater

Richmond, KY

#3 Feb 6, 2013
yea well dont think him too much, cause the dow is heavily inflated and the correction is coming....if i was you and i had a lot of money in this market, I would concider pulling out for a while...

remember the fed is pumping 85 billion a month into the system which is devaluing your dollar to the point it wont be worth much soon. inflation is also coming and it could really bite us in the ass.

just be careful...
Hierro

Pikeville, KY

#4 Feb 6, 2013
Thank You Pres Obama wrote:
Thank you, thank you, thank you President Obama!!!
I wont post the Dow, most of the hicks on this forum dont even know what it means lol
wtf

Pikeville, KY

#5 Feb 6, 2013
obama hater wrote:
yea well dont think him too much, cause the dow is heavily inflated and the correction is coming....if i was you and i had a lot of money in this market, I would concider pulling out for a while...
remember the fed is pumping 85 billion a month into the system which is devaluing your dollar to the point it wont be worth much soon. inflation is also coming and it could really bite us in the ass.
just be careful...
lmao

Thank you President Obama for the best times in history!
Obama hater

Richmond, KY

#7 Feb 6, 2013
Now back to the topic....

The dow is very inflated IMO..

I would be looking to sell pretty soon and wait for the correction. Then buy back in at a discounted price and ride it back up..

Gold is a good bet too... I think by the end of the year it will be selling at 2000 an ounce.

If ya cant afford gold, silver is another great investment. Through out history silver has ran at a ratio of 16 to 1 with Gold until several years ago when gold took off liek a house of fire. I think in the coming years that ratio will get back to being close to the 16 to 1 ..Which means silver will be way above 100 bucks an ounce.

anyway just some of my thoughts on the markets....

good luck with your investments!!!!
Obama hater

Richmond, KY

#8 Feb 6, 2013
wtf wrote:
<quoted text>lmao
Thank you President Obama for the best times in history!
If you call 8% unemployment, 47% on some form of goverment assistance, and 17 trillion in debt the best times in history. Then your just like the rest of the sheeple that blindly follow this idiot in the white house...

You on the other hand blindly suck the blow up obama doll under your bed......wishing it was really him......
wtf

Pikeville, KY

#9 Feb 6, 2013
Obama hater wrote:
<quoted text>
If you call 8% unemployment, 47% on some form of goverment assistance, and 17 trillion in debt the best times in history. Then your just like the rest of the sheeple that blindly follow this idiot in the white house...
You on the other hand blindly suck the blow up obama doll under your bed......wishing it was really him......
And you worshipped the stupidest President of all time.......BUSH!

lmao
lmao
lmao
Obama hater

Richmond, KY

#10 Feb 6, 2013
wtf wrote:
<quoted text>And you worshipped the stupidest President of all time.......BUSH!
lmao
lmao
lmao
i never worshipped him....im a f'ing libertarian and i think bush did a shit job if ya ask me ....

so where is it you live exactly????
wtf

Pikeville, KY

#11 Feb 7, 2013
Obama hater wrote:
<quoted text>
i never worshipped him....im a f'ing libertarian and i think bush did a shit job if ya ask me ....
so where is it you live exactly????
With your Mom.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Harold Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
What's mitch McConnell done for coal, when ther... (Jul '14) 13 min POSER 26,822
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 27 min Edward 137,703
2016 Election 33 min Ex-Republican 31
A to Z of Song Titles Posted (Dec '13) 1 hr MUSICK-NESS 1,298
song title game, anyone? (Oct '08) 1 hr MUSICK-NESS 23,461
Hottie who runs the hill? 2 hr Jennifer 25
does anybody know ronnie mullins??? (May '12) 2 hr what 3
More from around the web

Harold People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]