'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Full Story
countrygirl

Hopkinsville, KY

#105238 Jun 13, 2013
The Irate Republican wrote:
<quoted text>
HUYA= HEAD UP YOUR ASS. Yes you certainly have that alright. Ha! Dumbass! Now get your ass headed back up bullshit mountain before you try to remove it. The thunderous sound echoing thru the clouds will be amusing!
Prosecute the bush cartel/crime family!
TIR
Lmfao!!!!!!!!!

Since: Dec 11

#105240 Jun 13, 2013
Calvin_Coolish wrote:
<quoted text>
No, I'm talking about you, you goddam lying bitch. You wished that very thing on me, and my family, twice..Spin out of that one, you Fake American Nazi
If you can't stand the heat, don't throw gasoline on the fire!
They give it back when you constantly talk to them that way.
Does your father speak to women the way you have here?
I'm not making excuses, I'm asking...what do you expect in return?
Stick to issues and quit badgering women with your nasty insulting personal attacks. If you don't start none; in all likelihood, won't be none.
I took Uncle Tab to task when I did what he claimed could not be done. He feigns ignorance as though the AFT does not have a "Local" that represents college professors!
William Patterson University is represented by AFT Local 1796
http://www.aft-local-1796.org/

Is he trying to say there are no professors at William Patterson?
The term "teacher" is a more broad and general term, I assure you these are College Professors, Instructors, and Lecturers.
Feel free to contact the local and ask the President (Susanna Tardi Ph. D.) http://www.aft-local-1796.org/contact/
countrygirl

Hopkinsville, KY

#105241 Jun 13, 2013
ObamaDontCare wrote:
<quoted text>
How intelligent liberal response!
Priceless........HUYA
Uncle Tab

United States

#105242 Jun 13, 2013
Jay wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh no, ODC, the president is not missing. He's going to Africa. In fact:
June 13, 2013 by Sam Rolley
Personal Liberty Digest
Obama Family Vacation To Africa…$100 Million, Shooting Holes In Sequester-Impact Lies… Priceless
Between $60 million and $100 million worth of Federal assets — including a large naval ship, 56 support vehicles, truckloads of bulletproof glass, fighter jets and hundreds of Federal personnel — will soon be shipped to sub-Saharan Africa. Is a small scale military operation being planned in an area of civil unrest? Nope… President Barack Obama is taking the wife and kids on vacation.
The costly preparations for the Presidential were revealed in documents obtained by The Washington Post. The newspaper reports:
Hundreds of U.S. Secret Service agents will be dispatched to secure facilities in Senegal, South Africa and Tanzania. A Navy aircraft carrier or amphibious ship, with a fully staffed medical trauma center, will be stationed offshore in case of an emergency.
Military cargo planes will airlift in 56 support vehicles, including 14 limousines and three trucks loaded with sheets of bulletproof glass to cover the windows of the hotels where the first family will stay. Fighter jets will fly in shifts, giving 24-hour coverage over the president’s airspace, so they can intervene quickly if an errant plane gets too close.
The extraordinary security provisions — which will cost the government tens of millions of dollars — are outlined in a confidential internal planning document obtained by The Washington Post. While the preparations appear to be in line with similar travels in the past, the document offers an unusual glimpse into the colossal efforts to protect the U.S. commander-in-chief on trips abroad.
While Obama’s predecessors have also taken costly family trips to the same region, the current President’s costly African adventure comes after months of his warning that across-the-board government budget cuts would cripple public services. His Administration made the decision to shut down White House tours to drive home the point.
LMMFAO!!

You know how many times this story has been debunked and laughed at as a bold face lie??

Stick to your edited Obama videos Jay!! If you only repeat ONE stupid thing over and over you won't look as stupid as ari and the crackhead.

Or are you trying to fill in the third position of the 3rd Stooge on this board?

:-D

#105243 Jun 13, 2013
Uncle Tab wrote:
<quoted text>
If you click your heels together and repeat it often enough..... It will become truth.... Republican logic at its best.
If you play underhanded, lie, obfuscate and redirect you play like a Liberal Dimocrat!

Monday, 29 June 2009

Today the instructors and adjunct faculty at Western Michigan University overwhelmingly voted for the Professional Instructors Organization (PIO) to represent them. The Michigan Employment Relations Commission counted the votes in Lansing this morning and announced that the final vote tally was 207 to 29.

"We are delighted that our colleagues have strongly supported the PIO union, and we will work hard to improve wages and working conditions for all instructors at WMU," said Janet Heller, Instructor in the English Department and Gender & Women's Studies Program.

"We are confident that our organizing will help university leaders to see that part-time faculty are an essential component (along with tenure-line faculty and graduate teaching assistants) in the educational enterprise at WMU," said Karl Schrock, who teaches in the School of Music. "We look forward to working with the administration to improve communication, faculty recognition, and long-term planning for the university's mission in ways that will benefit students and the university community as a whole."

http://www.aftface.org/index.php...
Syl

Ashland, KY

#105244 Jun 13, 2013
wtf wrote:
<quoted text>Obamacare does not even initiate until 2014 you moron.
Look what they were willing to do. Let a child die. But Obama Care doesn't start till 2013,so they didn't have the final say in it this time. A JUDGE ordered that Sara get the lung transplant . But what about next time when Obama Care is in and the government has the final say? What then WTF, what then? What if it's you or a loved one of yours? Do you have anyone you love? What about you, if something were to happen to you, would you want someone to try saving you. What will you say when they tell you they've done all they can for you unless you have the money to pay for a lifesaving procedure yourself?
The only thing saving Sara's life now was Obama Care was not in effect.
You have seen the cold hearted way the government can act toward a child.
ObamaDontCare

United States

#105245 Jun 13, 2013
Calvin_Coolish wrote:
<quoted text>
No, I'm talking about you, you goddam lying bitch. You wished that very thing on me, and my family, twice..Spin out of that one, you Fake American Nazi
Your mother is a BITCH, YOU pathological liar, you kept calling me SECRET Croat... REMEMBER ?
YOU though it was funny? I'm not spinning anything, I'm telling the truth ... not like you!

One thing, I have my documents ...I'm an
American and nothing you can do about that.

Your president is FAKE American. He is hiding his documents, I'm not!

You like to be important and piss others but you end up getting pissed. You like to push others but getting mad when you get pushed back...BULLY!

14 years old are having girlfriends, playing instruments, sports, going school dances, you're here arguing with adults and trying to be "important" you loser! Get a life!

I'M IMMUNE TO BULLIES! hahaha...
countrygirl

Hopkinsville, KY

#105246 Jun 13, 2013
Syl wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't worry about Country girl, that's just Uncle Tab in drag.

wrong again sylly.
ObamaDontCare

United States

#105247 Jun 13, 2013
countrygirl wrote:
<quoted text>
Priceless........HUYA
HUYA, right back at ya...!
You are sooooo easy!!!!!!
Uncle Tab

United States

#105248 Jun 13, 2013
Aristocles son of Ariston wrote:
<quoted text>
Stick to issues and quit badgering women with your nasty insulting personal attacks. If you don't start none; in all likelihood, won't be none.
I took Uncle Tab to task when I did what he claimed could not be done. He feigns ignorance as though the AFT does not have a "Local" that represents college professors!
The term "teacher" is a more broad and general term, I assure you these are College Professors, Instructors, and Lecturers.
Feel free to contact the local and ask the President (Susanna Tardi Ph. D.) http://www.aft-local-1796.org/contact/
Sorry super stupid, I said professors. And you called to verify this 'fact'?

New Jersey!! Why go that far, I called both UofL and UK. Both said no. Major institutions. Not some place in New Jersey. Wtf@new jersey?? LMAO

Why didn't you ask the college you attend?? We all know why.

Spin it any way you want Oriely, I said professors.... PROFESSORS!!

Keep on tryin!! It's fun to watch.

#105249 Jun 13, 2013
Uncle Tab wrote:
<quoted text>
LMMFAO!!
You know how many times this story has been debunked and laughed at as a bold face lie??
Stick to your edited Obama videos Jay!! If you only repeat ONE stupid thing over and over you won't look as stupid as ari and the crackhead.
Or are you trying to fill in the third position of the 3rd Stooge on this board?
Then it should be easy to find a .gov reference to prove your claim(s) right?
Or do you simply act as if you never saw it?
Did you learn this tactic at a George Soros funded DNC get together?
ObamaDontCare

United States

#105250 Jun 13, 2013
<quoted text>
Ari, good advise, very nice of you!
Uncle Tab

United States

#105251 Jun 13, 2013
American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
you have NOT an ounce of patriotism or America in your blood!
Old Glory AND The Constitution ARE sacred emblems of ALL the *Patriots* have fought for!
Like you 'right' to get on here and say what you say!
BUT use 'obscene' language ...
THAT IS NOT covered in the Constitution ...
such libTARDS as you THINK it is!
I am the Flag
by Ruth Apperson Rous
I am the flag of the United States of America.
I was born on June 14, 1777, in Philadelphia.
There the Continental Congress adopted my stars and stripes as the national flag.
My thirteen stripes alternating red and white, with a union of thirteen white stars in a field of blue, represented a new constellation, a new nation dedicated to the personal and religious liberty of mankind.
Today fifty stars signal from my union, one for each of the fifty sovereign states in the greatest constitutional republic the world has ever known.
My colors symbolize the patriotic ideals and spiritual qualities of the citizens of my country.
My red stripes proclaim the fearless courage and integrity of American men and boys and the self-sacrifice and devotion of American mothers and daughters.
My white stripes stand for liberty and equality for all.
My blue is the blue of heaven, loyalty, and faith.
I represent these eternal principles: liberty, justice, and humanity.
I embody American freedom: freedom of speech, religion, assembly, the press, and the sanctity of the home.
I typify that indomitable spirit of determination brought to my land by Christopher Columbus and by all my forefathers - the Pilgrims, Puritans, settlers at James town and Plymouth.
I am as old as my nation.
I am a living symbol of my nation's law: the Constitution of the United States and the Bill of Rights.
I voice Abraham Lincoln's philosophy: "A government of the people, by the people,for the people."
I stand guard over my nation's schools, the seedbed of good citizenship and true patriotism.
I am displayed in every schoolroom throughout my nation; every schoolyard has a flag pole for my display.
Daily thousands upon thousands of boys and girls pledge their allegiance to me and my country.
I have my own law—Public Law 829, "The Flag Code" - which definitely states my correct use and display for all occasions and situations.
I have my special day, Flag Day. June 14 is set aside to honor my birth.
Americans, I am the sacred emblem of your country. I symbolize your birthright, your heritage of liberty purchased with blood and sorrow.
I am your title deed of freedom, which is yours to enjoy and hold in trust for posterity.
If you fail to keep this sacred trust inviolate, if I am nullified and destroyed, you and your children will become slaves to dictators and despots.
Eternal vigilance is your price of freedom.
As you see me silhouetted against the peaceful skies of my country, remind yourself that I am the flag of your country, that I stand for what you are - no more, no less.
Guard me well, lest your freedom perish from the earth.
Dedicate your lives to those principles for which I stand: "One nation under God, indivisible, with liberty and justice for all."
I was created in freedom. I made my first appearance in a battle for human liberty.
God grant that I may spend eternity in my "land of the free and the home of the brave" and that I shall ever be known as "Old Glory," the flag of the United States of America.
http://www.usflag.org/iamtheflag.html
Calvin..... She's hovering around 50 now thinking she is a flag..... She may have went off the deep deep deeper end?

Syl

Ashland, KY

#105252 Jun 13, 2013
Uncle Tab wrote:
<quoted text>
Hillary is next..... Sleep tight don't let the cats ticks bite!
:-D she has to have dozens of cats sleeping with her.... You can just tell.
Have you ever heard the term "It's going to be a nine cat night" Any way whats wrong with sleeping with a cat or cats . If a cat trust you enough to cuddle up with you,it shows you are trust worthy that even a dumb animal knows it.
I see you must be an animal hater.
it's well known people who hate animals are known to be cruel people and have no respect for anyone else.
It's also well known that people who have love for all living things are kind to others and can be trusted.
But you have already proven what kind of human you are.
Sleep well tonight and don't have nightmares.
American Lady

Danville, KY

#105253 Jun 13, 2013
90 Miles From Tyranny
Ninety miles from the South Eastern tip of the United States, Liberty has no stead. In order for Liberty to exist and thrive, Tyranny must be identified, recognized, confronted and extinguished.

....Will Deserve Neither And Lose Both....

The Casual Tyrant

By GEORGE NEUMAYR

When caught, Obama just shrugs and suggests a “debate.”

It takes a special brand of chutzpah to use one’s own misdeeds as an occasion for “debate” or “updating” the law. Trust us to improve and reform the laws we are violating: that has been the essential message of the Obama administration over the last few weeks as scandal has engulfed it.
Eric Holder experimented with that tactic after he got nabbed for hacking into the emails of journalist James Rosen on a subpoena that defined him as a criminal spy. Instead of quitting, Holder dug in, casting the scandal as a learning experience for the nation, as if he had nothing to do with it. Now Obama is trying out that tactic to mollify Americans over the exposed NSA program. He is open to a “healthy” debate about it. Holder and Obama are like drunk drivers who cause a pile-up and then stroll back innocently to see if they can “help.”...
http://ninetymilesfromtyranny.blogspot.com/
UidiotRaceMakeWo rldPeace

United States

#105254 Jun 13, 2013
American Lady wrote:
THIS just KEEPS on getting better & BETTER!
As more 'details' come out!
I like it :)
Welllll for what it entails ...
0 going DOWN ...
==========
SNOWDEN TIED TO ANOTHER NSA WHISTLEBLOWER?
Filmmaker has close working relationship with famed surveillance critic
The filmmaker who has been working closely with National Security Agency whistleblower Edward Snowden also has a close working relationship with another famed NSA whistleblower, William Binney.
Snowden granted Academy Award-nominated documentary maker Laura Poitras rare access for months prior to publically coming forward as the leaker.
In an interview with Salon published Monday, Poitras stated she has been working with Snowden since January and has been filming his months-long drive to release the information.
Her byline appeared on the Washington Post article that broke the story detailing PRISM, the top-secret NSA surveillance program that reportedly gathered intelligence from Microsoft, Facebook, Google and other Internet giants.
Poitras’s byline also appeared in the London Guardian article in which Snowden was identified as the NSA leaker.
Poitras made a video of Guardian reporter Glenn Greenwald interviewing Snowden, purportedly in Hong Kong. The video was posted on the Guardian’s website.
Read more at http://www.wnd.com/2013/06/snowden-tied-to-an...
You right wingers are ones whether knowingly or unknowingly had caused all these big mess at home and aboard! Moronic!
Uncle Tab

United States

#105255 Jun 13, 2013
<quoted text>
Then it should be easy to find a .gov reference to prove your claim(s) right?
Or do you simply act as if you never saw it?
Did you learn this tactic at a George Soros funded DNC get together?
As opposed to you backing it as truth since you heard it on O'reoly or Beck or some racist Obama hate site??

That's where you idiots get everything that your ignorant asses spend hours copying and pasting...... Over and over and over!

Maybe you should ask your nonunion professor?

:-D dumbass!
countrygirl

Hopkinsville, KY

#105256 Jun 13, 2013
Uncle Tab wrote:
<quoted text>
Wow!! You should get your own HBO comedy special! You could be rich!
( Dictionary.com sarcasm)
Let it sink in nice and slow
Uncle Tab, they are IDIOTS.

#105258 Jun 13, 2013
Uncle Tab wrote:
<quoted text>
If you click your heels together and repeat it often enough..... It will become truth.... Republican logic at its best.
There you go again...projecting!
I pity you.
C'mon guys/Gals give Uncle Tabitha a break!
Here we go now!

American Lady

Danville, KY

#105259 Jun 13, 2013
Syl wrote:
<quoted text>
Have you ever heard the term "It's going to be a nine cat night" Any way whats wrong with sleeping with a cat or cats . If a cat trust you enough to cuddle up with you,it shows you are trust worthy that even a dumb animal knows it.
I see you must be an animal hater.
it's well known people who hate animals are known to be cruel people and have no respect for anyone else.
It's also well known that people who have love for all living things are kind to others and can be trusted.
But you have already proven what kind of human you are.
Sleep well tonight and don't have nightmares.
Thanks Syl :)
No kitties in my house, but I DO like 'em ...
I have them around outside, BUT not in :)

Allergic to them ...
YES! An animal can 'sense' a good person ...
If anyone were to abuse an animal, you KNOW they will a person!
Part of a psychopaths description ...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Harold Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Larry Webster County Court Clerk (Mar '14) 22 min AEP ROOKERY 21
Christian Fellowship Church 27 min whocares 2
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 57 min dollarsbill 132,148
I Love Music, Any Kinda Music (Dec '13) 58 min Musikologist 3,566
Have any coal miner's heard from Mitch McConnell? 1 hr Down and out in P... 153
the high lie society 1 hr AEP ROOKERY 2
What's mitch McConnell done for coal, when ther... 1 hr Tne apostle Gawd ... 20,484
Harold Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Harold People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Harold News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Harold

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 11:45 am PST

NFL11:45AM
Injury roundup: A.J. Green misses Bengals practice
NBC Sports12:22 PM
Gano eager for another chance vs. Falcons - NBC Sports
Bleacher Report 2:15 AM
Should New England Patriots Rest Key Starters in Week 17?
NBC Sports 4:53 AM
Panthers coach and family replaced gifts for break-in victims
NBC Sports 6:16 AM
A.J. Green's injured arm "feeling a little better"