'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Full Story
countrygirl

Madisonville, KY

#86283 Mar 12, 2013
Uncle Tab wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't worry.... Look at the stupid ones posting tonight. No matter what... They always come back. She's too stupid to stay away.
Be new names popping up. You know she's reading all of these watching everyone laugh at her racist ass!
It's sooooo funny!
so predictable. lmao!
Reality

Frankfort, KY

#86284 Mar 12, 2013
Justice Dale wrote:
When we no longer follow the US Constitution, we are 50 seperate nations, the Constitution is the law that has bound us into one nation, like it or not, no constitution, no United States of America.
I agree.

Waking the "Dead" here is like "waking the Dead."

They don't get it....they are not exempted for what is to come.
Justice Dale

Wichita, KS

#86285 Mar 12, 2013
Hey, all you dumb-ass liberals, E-I-E-I-O does not spell, farm, pigs, chickens or cows and it sue as hell doesn't spell Constitution.
READ!!!!!
Repukes

Vine Grove, KY

#86286 Mar 12, 2013
Reality wrote:
I will be posting either later tonight or tomorrow in reference to the End Times and Obama's role in it.
Please, I welcome all comments....well, adult, matured, grown up, big guy, etc. comments.
Blah, blah, blah, go find somemore stale outdated crap noone cares about or troll the topix threads looking for some other poster's comments. Be sure and site some current news or credible references. Noone cares what your socks are saying on all the sites you repukes troll babbling your nonsense. Sore losers, just keep making up shit to justify your ignorance. By all means, carry on. Dems are loving it.

DITCH MITCH

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#86287 Mar 12, 2013
American Lady wrote:
COPIED from another poster:
I know, I know, I bad!
*A LITTLE WISDOM.*
On February 29th of last year Davy Jones, lead singer for the 60s pop group the Monkeys passed away. The following morning headlines in the Washington Post read *LEAD MONKEE DEAD.*It took the secret service several hours to get Joe Biden to calm down and stop running around the white house yelling,Im the President!
;0)
Racist white trash.
why do you care

United States

#86288 Mar 12, 2013
countrygirl wrote:
<quoted text>where she at? she's usually blowing it up. she's here, just hiding under another name.as usual.
AL is hiding from you, right! Who the hell are you
Lunatic?
Jay

Paris, TN

#86289 Mar 12, 2013
How did all you liberal posters get together on the news tonight?
ROTFLMAO!!!!

I double-dog dare you to watch yourselves
in action!

http://www.westernjournalism.com/ignorant-sup...

Location hidden

#86290 Mar 12, 2013
Justice Dale wrote:
Hey, all you dumb-ass liberals, E-I-E-I-O does not spell, farm, pigs, chickens or cows and it sue as hell doesn't spell Constitution.
READ!!!!!
Perhaps you should explain this to Professor Lamb.
Jay

Paris, TN

#86291 Mar 12, 2013
ILoveitHere wrote:
<quoted text>
Racist white trash.

Unamerican racist Muslim trash bag ho!
Repukes

Vine Grove, KY

#86292 Mar 12, 2013
Injustice Dale trying to play crazy goat girl games. Wait and it will show up and help you with that farm song and how to do farm animal noises.

I think you idiots better go read the Constitution. Apparently your fauxbox pundits aren't explaining it to you. Your point is? Who is Sue? A new sock. hahaha

Keep babbling repukes. You are entertaining as hell. A Loser and crazy goat girl should be along shortly. You need to get with the trolling program and you can arrive at the same time. hahaha Pathetic lemmings, everyone of you.

DITCH MITCH

Location hidden

#86293 Mar 12, 2013
Jay wrote:
How did all you liberal posters get together on the news tonight?
ROTFLMAO!!!!
I double-dog dare you to watch yourselves
in action!
http://www.westernjournalism.com/ignorant-sup...
I double dog dare you to jump off a bridge. Bigot trash.
OZombies

United States

#86294 Mar 12, 2013
Reality wrote:
<quoted text>
All I want is ONE original paper he wrote or a thesis would be nice.
Did you read Michelle's thesis? It was like reading a 12 y/o kid's
writing and filled with racism toward whites. Its on the internet, if you have time read it unless it has been removed because it received a lot of negative comments.
I like to read, but nothing would surprise me about those two. They're real racist and hold grudge against this country..."THE FIRST TIME IN MY ADULT LIFE I'M PROUD WITH MY COUNTRY"...
Michelle Obama...that comment is very childish and embarrassing ...

"FUNDAMENTALLY WE ARE GOING TO TRANSFORM AMERICA"...Barack Hussein Obama.

They're not smart at all! That's what you get with Affirmative Action!

They're embarrassment ... teleprompter is their lifesaver ...

Destroying America is their agenda!
countrygirl

Madisonville, KY

#86295 Mar 12, 2013
Reality wrote:
<quoted text>
You know, I actually agree with a portion of your comment, the part which says: "good luck with that."
Obama is never going to release anything---he is too embarrassed with the results.
What is Obama's resume'?
You have a smart-aleck remark for everything else, how about giving me the background of Obama's resume' as a lawyer..not the Community Organizer.
better yet, where 's your resume? BARACK is already the POTUS. No need to explain shit to you foney croney.
Jay

Paris, TN

#86296 Mar 12, 2013
ILoveitHere wrote:
<quoted text>

Ah ha!! You think you can dish it out to anybody you please, but when it's thrown back in your stinky lap you don't like it???

Awww, too bad. Maybe it's time to take a break here and go wash the prayer rugs.....LMAO!
Justice Dale

Wichita, KS

#86297 Mar 12, 2013
ILoveitHere wrote:
<quoted text>
Perhaps you should explain this to Professor Lamb.
What's wrong, can't you express your thoughts, or are you just following the leader! LMAO!!!!
American Lady

Madisonville, KY

#86298 Mar 12, 2013
Stop worrying about me. Can I get my dam chest,back,and cooter waxed. that was not me acting like somebody else. Can't I wash my ass in peace?__
Justice Dale

Wichita, KS

#86299 Mar 12, 2013
Repukes wrote:
Injustice Dale trying to play crazy goat girl games. Wait and it will show up and help you with that farm song and how to do farm animal noises.
I think you idiots better go read the Constitution. Apparently your fauxbox pundits aren't explaining it to you. Your point is? Who is Sue? A new sock. hahaha
Keep babbling repukes. You are entertaining as hell. A Loser and crazy goat girl should be along shortly. You need to get with the trolling program and you can arrive at the same time. hahaha Pathetic lemmings, everyone of you.
DITCH MITCH
LMAO!!! Maybe in your next life you will get a clue!! Hahahaha!!!!
Oh, pay no attention to my spelling, I don't have my sexytery here at home.
There isn't anything as intertarining as a bunch of stupid liberals trying to make s point!
Justice Dale

Wichita, KS

#86300 Mar 12, 2013
Reality wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree.
Waking the "Dead" here is like "waking the Dead."
They don't get it....they are not exempted for what is to come.
It would be interesting when they awake some morning and find they are aliens.
Quickerthanu

Bowling Green, KY

#86301 Mar 12, 2013
ILoveitHere wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you have a medical condition or you just plain ugly that you had to cover your face?

Location hidden

#86302 Mar 12, 2013
OZombies wrote:
<quoted text>
I like to read, but nothing would surprise me about those two. They're real racist and hold grudge against this country..."THE FIRST TIME IN MY ADULT LIFE I'M PROUD WITH MY COUNTRY"...
Michelle Obama...that comment is very childish and embarrassing ...
"FUNDAMENTALLY WE ARE GOING TO TRANSFORM AMERICA"...Barack Hussein Obama.
They're not smart at all! That's what you get with Affirmative Action!
They're embarrassment ... teleprompter is their lifesaver ...
Destroying America is their agenda!
Oh no, not a teleprompter!

O_o

Nov 6 2008 was a great day in American history. I too was more proud of this country than ever before. Michelle Obama had every right to make such a statement and many many people agreed. Sorry you weren't one of 'em.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Harold Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Looking for USED underwear..I pay top dollar!!! (Feb '13) 4 min Green420 21
song title game, anyone? (Oct '08) 5 min MUSICK-NESS 23,000
Add a word, Drop a word (May '10) 36 min Jen 22,284
Does anybody know lisa hunt from johns creek? 41 min Johns creeker 101 6
What's mitch McConnell done for coal, when ther... 47 min IND 20,473
Sheriff Charles Fuzzy Keesee 1 hr AEP ROOKERY 60
No Peace Without Jesus 2 hr Man Of Mayhem 2
Harold Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web