'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Full Story
Old Goat

Wichita, KS

#64963 Nov 21, 2012
Joe wrote:
Tea party are tea baggers and fox news is some the worst news on tv
Don't watch it, you dumb-ass, I don't watch CNN, ABC, CBS or NBC! You are a PUSS!!!
sint holo

Winchester, KY

#64964 Nov 21, 2012
Old Goat wrote:
<quoted text>Don't watch it, you dumb-ass, I don't watch CNN, ABC, CBS or NBC! You are a PUSS!!!
this is former fox news correspondents and employees. you might enjoy it.
http://www.outfoxed.org/
Jay

Paris, TN

#64965 Nov 21, 2012
KYMI wrote:
Hey all, look at the great care oblamer took to bury bin laden!
"Traditional procedures for Islamic burial was followed," the May 2 email from Rear Adm. Charles Gaouette reads. "The deceased's body was washed (ablution) then placed in a white sheet. The body was placed in a weighted bag. A military officer read prepared religious remarks, which were translated into Arabic by a native speaker. After the words were complete, the body was placed on a prepared flat board, tipped up, whereupon the deceased's body slid into the sea."
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/11/21/osam...
Each Navy seal should have pissed on his body before trolling it behind the ship!

Interesting article, but if you get a chance, watch the two hour documentary. In simulation and part film, they show how this tactic was done - that is - if you can believe it. When they took the body, they explain how they put it in a zipped bag and transported it to the next destination. It was rather detailed and too long to describe. However, when it was placed on a board to be dumped for burial, anything could have been under the white sheet. What is interesting is how quickly this was said to be done in keeping with Islamic tradition. But if you think about how long it takes the pathologists to do autopsy, this would have been reckless. They did attempt a DNA to make sure it was him, but who did they have to compare it to? Maybe they took the son they killed too, but they don't tell you that. Knowing how medical science always has an interest in what makes people tick, can you believe during an autopsy they put back all they took out, given the fact that they said he had kidney disease? That is not even typical procedure. Makes a lot of us wonder if OBL was replaced by a mannequin at sea and he is in deep storage someplace.

Would that surprise you, really?
Old Goat

Wichita, KS

#64966 Nov 21, 2012
Justin Case wrote:
<quoted text>
Crawford,Texas is home to the lying President.
Who lied, did not congress approve the war in Iraq?
Now, I will say I did not approved of such action, but congress did. Who am I!!! This is a Republic, not a Democracy!
Old Goat

Wichita, KS

#64967 Nov 21, 2012
sint holo wrote:
<quoted text>this is former fox news correspondents and employees. you might enjoy it.
didn't even read it, who cares! They are former employees, we all knows how that goes!!!
Jay

Paris, TN

#64968 Nov 21, 2012
Old Goat wrote:
Obama is going to kiss a lot of asses in the M.East to get off their shit-list!
Lookout, Israel!!!

Obama brags that he got Bin Laden. Maybe this is not such a good thing. He got their leader, so maybe the documentary is right, now they want to get ours? It did surprise us to hear this when it was announced that this reference was in the papers the Seals took back with them. They did not reveal, that I recall, how he had planned to do this. But if the plan is in there, I'm sure government knows what it is. Al-Qaeda will now have to change the plan. If it comes back on we plan to watch it a second time. However, it might be wise for Obama's advisories to tell him to calm down about all the bragging about how he got BL.

Does anyone believe that under Obama's clothes he is fully garbed with bullet proof amour? Remember how quickly they got Bobby Kennedy and Reagan?
OBAMIES ZOMBIES

United States

#64969 Nov 21, 2012
http://babamim.com/famous_serbs
wtf...next time when you say anything about my broken English, think about this famous American Serbs, they contributed so much for America and fought wars for America and not against it like some. My people gave they lives to save Americans.
My people are very proud and love this country. Next time when you use your laptop, wireless technology, Radio, remote control, MRI, motor, A.C. cheep electricity, microwave, florescent lights, radar, Tesla coil, and so much more, think NIKOLA TESLA, inventive genus, American citizen from Serbia who also spoke with broken English...
Jay

Paris, TN

#64971 Nov 21, 2012
Justin Case wrote:
<quoted text>
Crawford,Texas is home to the lying President.

Wrong. He's from Chicago, Illinois.

So, when did he move to Texas?
OBAMIES ZOMBIES

United States

#64972 Nov 21, 2012
...also some of my people from Serbia, that are very much known and household names in U.S...

NOVAK DJOKOVICH, JELENA JANKOVICH-tennis players, SASHA VUJICICH, VLADE DIVAC-basketball players, LOLITA DAVIDOVICH, MILA JOVOVICH-movie stars, MILAN PANICH-politician, CATHERINE OXENBERG-Serbian princess (DYNASTY) PETER BOGDANOVICH- famous Hollywood director...
This is just few...most of this people spoke broken English, but very proud Americans...
Old Goat

Wichita, KS

#64973 Nov 21, 2012
Jesus H. Christ, must we run the White House, by proxy!!
Obama, get off your skinny ass and act like the POTUS, even thought you are not, break a leg. We will take care of that later.
OBAMIES ZOMBIES

United States

#64974 Nov 21, 2012
KYMI wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh yes, California, where men are men and so are half the women,
(wtf lives there!)
Really? Who knows maybe we are even neighbors?
pita skog

Winchester, KY

#64975 Nov 21, 2012
Old Goat wrote:
<quoted text>didn't even read it, who cares! They are former employees, we all knows how that goes!!!
walter cronkite, one of the most trusted names in journalism, is on there too.
Fact

Richmond, KY

#64976 Nov 21, 2012
sint holo wrote:
<quoted text>this is former fox news correspondents and employees. you might enjoy it.
Facts only makes the retardicans hostel and abusive. They live in their own little delusional world, and they will not hesitate to viciously attack anyone or anything that endangers their twisted hateful bigoted view of reality. Their tower of babble ing lies is falling around them. The republican party died a long time ago, it was taken over by the neocons during the bush era. Then flooded with extreme hate groups. Don't waste your time on them, they will fade out soon enough. America has spoken in a clear voice, these hate, greed and fear mongers do not represent America.
OBAMIES ZOMBIES

United States

#64977 Nov 21, 2012
Enigma wrote:
<quoted text>OZ, there are still a few pretty good states you could possibly move to? I don't think I could live in California, haven't see anything good about that state in awhile. That's pitiful about American stores being few & far away too, that would upset me.
Change of subject. I went to the " Infowars.com " website today & near the bottom on the right is a video titled "The Elite's Plan for World-Wide Genocide Revealed". I watched the video in it's entirety which was long but very informative regarding population control. The guy talks about the man, John Holdren, who Obama picked for his Science & Technology head. His beliefs are well documented & they aren't good at all. I recommend anyone to watch it. Then they can better understand Obama's thinking & game plan. Which is basically eliminate the useless eaters by collapsing industrial system of the world. This Holdren guy thinks humanity is a cancer according to this video & it sure sounds like the guy has done his research.
I also read an article on a different site about the spy cameras now in Mannequins which is just more Big Brother. And one on how nowadays any shopping returns a person makes will require the person to give their driver license so they can scan it into their system. I personally don't agree with that idea & what this means for me, is that I will be shopping LESS and spending less. Everyone should boycott this type of overreach.
Anyway, the news out here sure isn't good for the average citizen & it doesn't make for a Happy Thanksgiving either. Ya know, I thought it was bad when I learned a long time ago how any photo you take on your phone has the gps coordinates of where you are when you take that pic.....but all this super surveillance which I knew was coming seems to be happening way too fast. And I'm just not willing to accept it.
God help us all.
Thank you so much for your info ...E...
I have family in CO but don't like snow and cold..
CA weather is beautiful ...
No, I don't like government intrusion in our lives.
God help us all...!!! You're right!!!
OBAMIES ZOMBIES

United States

#64978 Nov 21, 2012
Jay wrote:
<quoted text>
Re: California.
When I was a kid my dad's sister lived in LA in a beautiful suburb of southwestern homes. Old movies show the backyard full of orange and lemon trees. We are in an orchard full of oranges and everybody has a basket filling them with this fruit. What beautiful scenery and background.
It was until I was 21 that we went back to Disneyland and went to S. Diego. What a shock! I'd never seen so many weirdo's in my life. How things had changed by then. I don't think I need to tell you what I saw, you can guess what - you know?
In the early 60s, everybody wanted to move to California and go surfin' with the Beach Boys. California teens set the styles, dance mode and pace for the rest of the nation. Whatever was cool in California soon caught on to Chicago teens. Sounds like from what I'm reading, if you don't know how to do the Mexican Hat Dance, you're not part of the in crowd.
Thanks but no thanks!
Yeah, Jay...you have no clue ...CA is gone, the most
beautiful state in the U.S. graffiti everywhere ...
Asian stores, Mexicans push their own, blacks, where use to be white and the most beautiful homes, now bullet holes in the hallways, cars on the grass, dirty neighborhoods more like junk yards...people don't have respect for anything anymore. No respect for this state or the country...very sad!!!!!
OBAMIES ZOMBIES

United States

#64979 Nov 21, 2012
Old Goat wrote:
<quoted text>Come home.
Come home?????
I thought CA was my home!!!!!
OBAMIES ZOMBIES

United States

#64980 Nov 21, 2012
Old Goat wrote:
<quoted text>you call us uneducated, you silly bastards voted for a gotdam illegal alien!
Too bad Osama didn't get Obama!
Haha!!!!!
OBAMIES ZOMBIES

United States

#64981 Nov 21, 2012
Old Goat wrote:
<quoted text>I ain't from Texas, but my family, in part, gave Texas its Republic.
I am very proud of my heritage!
What is your heritage OG?
Old Goat

Wichita, KS

#64982 Nov 21, 2012
pita skog wrote:
<quoted text>walter cronkite, one of the most trusted names in journalism, is on there too.
So what! We did not forget him, nor forgive him!
OBAMIES ZOMBIES

United States

#64983 Nov 21, 2012
X Obama Supporter wrote:
<quoted text>
OH MY!!! You found an "oopsy" in my typing and you get that excited about it. Really???? You must not have alot going on....anywhere....at all. To be LYFAO over a typo does't exactly say much for you, at least not much good.
And you call me stupid. That doesn't even reach the level of an "ouch" response.
You must pass out from laughing so hard at cartoons if a typo can get that kind of rise out of you.
I did notice your avoidance of the issue of my "idiots" or my party. Typical! Not only avoid the subject or the "point" of the post and point out the typo. Now I'm LMFAO at you....moron.
You know, he does it to me too...wtf is one angry, nasty SOB...bastard ... wtf=MORON!!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Harold Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Shane Hale and arson? WTF?? 7 min hot dog cart shre... 13
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 7 min Mike Duquette 132,170
I Love Music, Any Kinda Music (Dec '13) 10 min Musikologist 3,568
Rustys Christmas Story 13 min pikecopug 13
A to Z of Song Titles Posted (Dec '13) 15 min Musikologist 932
song title game, anyone? (Oct '08) 21 min Musikologist 23,013
Cover songs (Jul '11) 26 min Musikologist 887
Harold Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Harold People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Harold News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Harold