Next Last
loco

East Point, KY

#1 Nov 19, 2009
who are the hot guys on tollar creek and mud creek
Zeola case AkA Sexy Ass

Winchester, KY

#2 Nov 20, 2009
I think that Luke Mckinney is the sexiest guy on mud creek I was with him for almost a year and Iwas pregnant the whole time I loved that boy with all my heart and soul and I still do. I don't care what rene or anyone else thinks he was my first true love and always will be and occasionalley we still have sex because he knows im the best and so is he I love his big dick an always will love him no matter what so yes he is the sexiest guy on mudcreek beleive that.
motive

Chavies, KY

#3 Nov 20, 2009
For one it is Toler;and for another Mud Creek men and Toler men are like comparing DONKEYS AGAINST STUDS;NEITHER HAS NITHER.It all has to do with what they put it in.Some men have been blessed as for some women it's how you use it,if it is all used up and so called blown out well to bad ain't nothing or noone going help you.So you don't need to worry about whos hot,just go to the dildo shop at Harold and pick your own personal dick size out.Hope I was some help.LOL
Funny

West Liberty, KY

#4 Nov 21, 2009
motive wrote:
For one it is Toler;and for another Mud Creek men and Toler men are like comparing DONKEYS AGAINST STUDS;NEITHER HAS NITHER.It all has to do with what they put it in.Some men have been blessed as for some women it's how you use it,if it is all used up and so called blown out well to bad ain't nothing or noone going help you.So you don't need to worry about whos hot,just go to the dildo shop at Harold and pick your own personal dick size out.Hope I was some help.LOL
This is so dam funny(lmfao)
just wondering

Denver, CO

#5 Nov 21, 2009
on mud creek some of the hot guys are luke mckinney, travis mckinney,heath akers, and casey tackett!!!!!
HEhe

Falcon, KY

#6 Dec 5, 2009
psh.. I think the hottest guy is Adam Gillespie. oh god. Sexyyyyyyyyy....I could eat him UPP!!
where have you been

Chesterfield, MO

#7 Dec 5, 2009
These is no good looking men up mudcreek that is worth a shit. Looks don't mean anything, if they are losers. All the good men from Mudcreek have been taken. Couldn't name a good looking man that is not on drugs. If so let me know.....
patience

Virgie, KY

#8 Dec 5, 2009
as you said they are alll loosers dope an needle junkies an lasy ass people just look at ther lives before ever thinking of hooking up with them it may save u some heartache yell at one time i had the heart thrb for a worthless piece of mud creek shit
stupid

Campton, KY

#10 Dec 5, 2009
patience wrote:
as you said they are alll loosers dope an needle junkies an lasy ass people just look at ther lives before ever thinking of hooking up with them it may save u some heartache yell at one time i had the heart thrb for a worthless piece of mud creek shit
this is so fricking funny, oh yeah people only on mudcreek will you find drug dealers and men that wont work, nowhere else in the world only mudcreek, you people are so stupid, thank god people like you aren't from mud creek, if it's so bad shut the hell up about it and stay away worry about the area you live in, which is a kingdom where there are no lowlifes or druggies, you people that talk this shit are a joke, you are the ones who are shameful, please don't put where you are from I wouldn't want people to start talking about your area....because of how stupid you are....
patience

Virgie, KY

#11 Dec 6, 2009
now stupidddd as u refer to your self are you actually from west liberty i doubt it could be another mudcreek goonie
dont know

Chesterfield, MO

#12 Dec 6, 2009
stupid wrote:
<quoted text>
this is so fricking funny, oh yeah people only on mudcreek will you find drug dealers and men that wont work, nowhere else in the world only mudcreek, you people are so stupid, thank god people like you aren't from mud creek, if it's so bad shut the hell up about it and stay away worry about the area you live in, which is a kingdom where there are no lowlifes or druggies, you people that talk this shit are a joke, you are the ones who are shameful, please don't put where you are from I wouldn't want people to start talking about your area....because of how stupid you are....
Apparently you didnt read the topic. "Any hot men on MUDCREEK" it didnt say anywhere [email protected] Since your so smart name me a few or better yet one good looking single man on Mudcreek that works and is not on drugs....Waiting to here what you have to say on that one Stupid...Now whos stupid
stupid

Campton, KY

#13 Dec 6, 2009
dont know wrote:
<quoted text>
Apparently you didnt read the topic. "Any hot men on MUDCREEK" it didnt say anywhere [email protected] Since your so smart name me a few or better yet one good looking single man on Mudcreek that works and is not on drugs....Waiting to here what you have to say on that one Stupid...Now whos stupid
omg r u crazy i cant name one man on mudcreek that fits that description, just like you said all men on mudcreek are no good lmfao....everyone is on drugs and are not pretty, keep thinking that way and leave mudcreek alone...you all are so stupid...where ever you live is where there is no druggies or ugly people ok...you live in your on little lala land...stay there....
tuttles

Virgie, KY

#14 Dec 6, 2009
well baby i agree completely thats what i was referring to duhhhhhhhhhh i don t think thr s a man worth any thing on mud creek

Since: Sep 09

Chesterfield, MO

#15 Dec 6, 2009
Zeola case AkA Sexy Ass wrote:
I think that Luke Mckinney is the sexiest guy on mud creek I was with him for almost a year and Iwas pregnant the whole time I loved that boy with all my heart and soul and I still do. I don't care what rene or anyone else thinks he was my first true love and always will be and occasionalley we still have sex because he knows im the best and so is he I love his big dick an always will love him no matter what so yes he is the sexiest guy on mudcreek beleive that.
hey how have u been i remember u from school
dont know

Chesterfield, MO

#16 Dec 9, 2009
stupid wrote:
<quoted text>
omg r u crazy i cant name one man on mudcreek that fits that description, just like you said all men on mudcreek are no good lmfao....everyone is on drugs and are not pretty, keep thinking that way and leave mudcreek alone...you all are so stupid...where ever you live is where there is no druggies or ugly people ok...you live in your on little lala land...stay there....
Nope...I live right here in the heart of good ole Mudcreek. Exactly what I thought no names could be listed.....lol I live here I knew there wasn't one that could be named. I know its the same everywhere not just on Mudcreek, but again read the topic it was "ANY HOT MEN ON MUDCREEK....Still waiting here who you got on your list thats single, works and not a druggie....
shannon blanton

West Liberty, KY

#17 Dec 24, 2009
Shannon Blanton
i think

West Liberty, KY

#18 Dec 24, 2009
i think SHanon blanton ia hot and their plenty of good looking men on mud creek
yeah

Chesterfield, MO

#19 Dec 25, 2009
his brother is the good child of that family....Last I heard Shannon had issues, unless hes straightened his life up. But I will give you that he is a good daddy. I do see him with his kids often. Hope that he has straighted up for them
Shannon methdone Blanton

Chesterfield, MO

#20 Jan 20, 2010
has to be supervise with is kids. faith took test after test and fail....
bar

Bays, KY

#21 Jan 20, 2010
All you have to be considred attractive on Mudcreek is grow a beard, wear boots, and sell pilss pretty much.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Harold Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
What's mitch McConnell done for coal, when ther... (Jul '14) 13 min Uncle Tom 32,426
Buffalo Wild Wings is open 18 min Maybe 15
News Pike Co. furloughs 19 27 min Pyschic 2
Big mouth Jessica Scarberry 47 min Jess 11
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 1 hr Traveler 148,982
DR. Offices Closing 1 hr Truth Hurts 1
expo another epic fail 2 hr Truth Hurts 3

Harold Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Harold Mortgages