the real jason howell

Posted in the Harold Forum

Since: Sep 09

Hazard, KY

#1 Sep 19, 2009
HEY FOR ALL U PPL THAT THINK IM THAT PIKEVILLE_PIMP U R WRONG HAHA ITS SO FUNNY U THINK THAT AND FOR U PPL THAT POSTED ALL THAT CRAP ABOUT ME HAHA I THINK ITS FUNNY SO NOW U WANNA KNOW WHAT MY ID ON HERE IS U SEE IT NOW BIG BOY 606
asf

Island City, KY

#2 Sep 19, 2009
Yes, but your aslo Pikeville_Pimp... We all know!
Funny

Ransom, KY

#3 Sep 19, 2009
Do you see under your ID name, where it says "Comments: 1"? Well, that means that you've only posted 1 comment on Topix under that ID (which was this comment). In other words, you just now created the "big boy606" account. Nice try though!

Hazard, KY

#4 Sep 19, 2009
u r crazy i didnt even know about this stupid stuff untill sometold me me about it i think this stuff is tupid and whoever gets on here talkin this stuff is dumb i dont replay to this stuff bc u alll just dont like ppl so u go and post stuff about them i think thats pretty childish
Funny

Ransom, KY

#5 Sep 19, 2009
Okay then.
what

Island City, KY

#6 Sep 19, 2009
it is you on pikeville_pimp too!!

Hazard, KY

#7 Sep 20, 2009
no i dont thnk so

“&&+ kayla”

pikeville. ky.

#8 Sep 20, 2009
okay i no who you are now you pervert leave me alone and stop posting stuff on my topix!!

“&&+ kayla”

pikeville. ky.

#9 Sep 20, 2009
omg your like 28 and your posting on my topix page that i am sexy and stuff when you know i am 14 cause you know my momma@!! nasty!!! perv..

Hazard, KY

#10 Sep 20, 2009
whatever
Funny

Ransom, KY

#11 Sep 20, 2009
This is sick! If you weren't Pikeville_Pimp, like you say you aren't, then I think I would try defending myself a little better than "whatever". I've seen the topix about Kayla. You're just plain disgusting!
pike

West Liberty, KY

#12 Sep 21, 2009
that is right eveything about pikeville pimp is jason howell this is just a cover up cause no one will sleep with the nasty toler creek pimple hes just on here trying to find pussy so all you little girls dont reply back to him he even tried something on me so dont talk to him
UNKNOWN

Grethel, KY

#13 Sep 22, 2009
kayla u r a f*cking hos bag and your mama nos it to she is just like u
busted

Pikeville, KY

#14 Nov 18, 2013
khowell2 wrote:
omg your like 28 and your posting on my topix page that i am sexy and stuff when you know i am 14 cause you know my momma@!! nasty!!! perv..
hahaha BUSTED. the guy is creepy. mothers you shouldn't let him around any children. there are classic sexual predator red flags written all over him.
busted

Pikeville, KY

#15 Nov 18, 2013
the lamest part is that he thought flirting with a fourteen year old would pay off. she would have to really really really lower her standards to go out with you jason. you better stick to worn out chicks like that one with all those kids you was with a few years ago. that chick is crazy if she had daughters and let you around them. must not care if she brings some creepy dude that displays the classic signs of being a molestor around her kids. I quess being lonely and just being with any man she can find trumps keepin her kids safe.
busted

Pikeville, KY

#16 Nov 18, 2013
you can also tell jason is slightly retarded. lol thinking people would fall for his trick of creating an ID on topix to cover his tracks. he gives decent white trash a bad name. everything about his from the way he looks to the way he dresses and acts says TRASH! I bet he's a pillhead too.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Harold Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Will T. Scott/Hamilton&Stevens 3 min ZMan 4
What's mitch McConnell done for coal, when ther... (Jul '14) 13 min Ronald was a poser 25,844
song title game, anyone? (Oct '08) 27 min Wolverine33 23,377
Add a word, Drop a word (May '10) 32 min Wolverine33 24,040
Add a word drop a word (Aug '11) 53 min Jennifer Renee 5,431
The Alphabet Game. (Nov '12) 56 min Jennifer Renee 2,964
Change a letter game (Aug '11) 58 min Jennifer Renee 3,224
More from around the web

Harold People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]