Stopping Topix Posts
First Prev
of 3
Next Last
here is how

Hagerhill, KY

#1 Apr 8, 2013
Call attorney Eric Ashley, he can and will sue Topix for the IP adress on the post you request, which may take a month or longer depending on their cooperation, he then uses the IP address to obtain that persons Internet carrier who in return provides the information of the person paying the Internet bill, finally now yes you can press charges at the Floyd county attorneys office and yes with this solid proof they will be prosecuted!!!!!!!!!
FloydCountyOpini on

Prestonsburg, KY

#2 Apr 8, 2013
here is how wrote:
Call attorney Eric Ashley, he can and will sue Topix for the IP adress on the post you request, which may take a month or longer depending on their cooperation, he then uses the IP address to obtain that persons Internet carrier who in return provides the information of the person paying the Internet bill, finally now yes you can press charges at the Floyd county attorneys office and yes with this solid proof they will be prosecuted!!!!!!!!!
this is funny
Fullshank

United States

#3 Apr 8, 2013
here is how wrote:
you dum as-
Dont bother

Man, WV

#4 Apr 8, 2013
even if any of this was true the question is now, what are you prosecuting for? Just exactly what law has been broken? Getting on a public forum and voicing an opinion is not illegal so what are you trying to prosecute the person for?
Dont bother

Man, WV

#5 Apr 8, 2013
Is there really an attorney names Eric Ashley?
truth

Zirconia, NC

#6 Apr 8, 2013
here is how wrote:
You can't track a smartphone hooked to a wifi shitbird. Also Hitler, you can't prosecute just because you Dońt agree.
dont bother

Man, WV

#7 Apr 8, 2013
Well said truth
crazy

Logan, WV

#8 Apr 8, 2013
If you r telling the truth will they prosecute the one trying to prosecute you? Lol
Winona

United States

#9 Apr 8, 2013
I know how to trace them. I found out that a certain someone(s) from Lancer, Ky was posting negative lies about me and my family. It feels good to find out so the proper punishment can be taken against them. As if anyone should really think they wouldn't be found out.
Ignorant

Prestonsburg, KY

#10 Apr 8, 2013
10 people all talk shit to her. Instead of jumping on the bandwagon maybe you should think about it. Any smartphone on wifi can be tracked down to the imei or mcid of the smartphone due to the location services. And the prosecution would be for various things depending in the situation. Slander is the first, and it happens a lot on this site. And terroristic threatening(a lot more serious) happens quite a bit. Moral of the post was; don't say things about people on a website that you wouldn't say to them personally. But in this town, noone seems to remember what morals even are.
FloydCountyOpini on

Prestonsburg, KY

#12 Apr 8, 2013
Ignorant wrote:
10 people all talk shit to her. Instead of jumping on the bandwagon maybe you should think about it. Any smartphone on wifi can be tracked down to the imei or mcid of the smartphone due to the location services. And the prosecution would be for various things depending in the situation. Slander is the first, and it happens a lot on this site. And terroristic threatening(a lot more serious) happens quite a bit. Moral of the post was; don't say things about people on a website that you wouldn't say to them personally. But in this town, noone seems to remember what morals even are.
this post is funnier
FloydCountyOpini on

Prestonsburg, KY

#13 Apr 8, 2013
Winona wrote:
I know how to trace them. I found out that a certain someone(s) from Lancer, Ky was posting negative lies about me and my family. It feels good to find out so the proper punishment can be taken against them. As if anyone should really think they wouldn't be found out.
could that be considered cyber stalking?
Stoogoo55

Whittier, CA

#14 Apr 8, 2013
Dont bother wrote:
Is there really an attorney names Eric Ashley?
Yes, He works for the Law Firm of Dewey, Cheatem and Howe....
FloydCountyOpini on

Prestonsburg, KY

#15 Apr 8, 2013
Ignorant wrote:
I thought it was libel since it was written but I guess you could call it slander
Hillbilly for life

Johnson City, TN

#16 Apr 8, 2013
FloydCountyOpinion wrote:
<quoted text>
I thought it was libel since it was written but I guess you could call it slander
Slander aginst who you idiot? Floyd Countys Opinion, Floyd Countys Worst, which you also go by? That stupid c-nt who claims she can trace IP addresses, useing a Lawyer who does not exist? Read the 1st amendment of the U.S. Constitution, if you can read! YOU ARE USEING FAKE NAMES! Who the hell is slandered? I say Floyd Countys Opinion was caught haveing sex with a goat 3 mounths ago! Prove to me you can trace my IP, Just post WHO provides my internet! If you can? Quit talking, and show me!HAHAHAHAHAHA!
Hillbilly for life

Johnson City, TN

#17 Apr 8, 2013
here is how wrote:
I used to know some Hows from Hager Hill, they all had sex with sheep!
Hillbilly for life

Johnson City, TN

#18 Apr 8, 2013
Ignorant wrote:
Yea, you are correct you are Ignorant! Noone??? Do you really [email protected]@K chickins?
FloydCountyOpini on

Prestonsburg, KY

#19 Apr 8, 2013
I have no idea why you posted about me since I was only asking a question. The lawyer Eric Ashley is a real attorney from what I can find out. I never said I could trace a ip, I asked if that could be cyber stalking. I read the 1st amendment and I also read that the supreme court made exceptions to it
The Supreme Court has established a complex framework in determining which types of false statements are unprotected. There are four such areas which the Court has been explicit about. First, false statements of fact that are said with a "sufficiently culpable mental state" can be subject to civil or criminal liability. Secondly, knowingly making a false statement of fact can almost always be punished. For example, libel and slander law are permitted under this category. Third, negligently false statements of fact may lead to civil liability in some instances. Additionally, some implicit statements of fact—those that may just have a "false factual connotation"—still could fall under this exception.
even if

Jasper, IN

#20 Apr 9, 2013
Even if you could trace an ip address to a name on a bill from an ISP, you can not prove who was on said computer making the post in court.Topix will not give you such info without a court order as well. It will never hold up in court. There is a thing called freedom of speech. Maybe you should read about it.
FloydCountyOpini on

Prestonsburg, KY

#21 Apr 9, 2013
Hillbilly for life if you want to make fun of me, I will help you out make fun of me for giving up a free ride to college, I was a cocaine addict for 12 years been arrested 25 times, drove 3 buisness in the ground my college education came from an online college my spelling and grammer are terrible I have been homeless

and it was not 3 goats i was screwing it was 3 female horses and if i remember right we was both there and pretty drunk so dont leave out the part where you was screwing the pigs

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Harold Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 1 hr love 169,081
Elite heating& cooling 2 hr Ripped off 1
Add a word, Drop a word (May '10) 2 hr Visitor Bob 26,831
What's mitch McConnell done for coal, when ther... (Jul '14) 2 hr Uncle Tom 37,966
Vote republican now , everybody !!ˇ 3 hr OpenEyes 20
Blackcats 3 hr tigger 43
I Take My Wife Dogging (Jan '17) 3 hr You suck 13

Harold Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Harold Mortgages