Lexington, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 9, 2012

Judged:

Does anyone know what ever happened to either of them?
Iknowthetroth

Virgie, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 28, 2012

Jail
neice

Milwaukee, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 8, 2013

Snitches is what happened
sad song

Richmond, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 9, 2013

Judged:

neice wrote:
Snitches is what happened
You can blame the "snitches" all you want, but the facts are the same. If he hadn't sold drugs he wouldn't be in jail. So his own actions are what got him where he is today. I hope he stays there too. I know you are family and you care a great deal what happens to him and I am sorry for any pain you have felt because of his ordeal, but I have suffered a great deal of pain myself watching him sell drugs to family of my own, and watching them suffer with an addiction that paid his bills. I honestly hate to see him in jail, as I once looked up to him and thought he was a great man. Turns out he wasn't worthy of my respect or admiration. I hope you can make peace with it someday and realize that if he had stayed in church, continued to work in the mines, and maybe stayed married to the mother of his children and held his honorable place in the community, he would not be in jail today.(This goes to show how well and for how long I have known him.)
neice

Kansasville, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 14, 2013

Judged:

He couldnt continue workin hes bad diabetec n has miners lung shows how much u truly no him n he is a amazing person the bible says thou shall not judge so maybe u need church n far as im concerned u shouldnt b with someone if u dont love them regardless of children u just need to stop judgin my uncle just cuz ur family bought drugs off him im sure they got someone else their gettin em from now so b upset with ur family fiends not my uncle its not like he held a gun to their head n made them do it im sure they were fiends before my uncle n stikl r
sad song

Richmond, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 16, 2013

you may be right about that. but every dealer off the street is one less option they have right? like I said before, stay true to your family values. It is very respectful and honorable of you to stand up and proudly defend him. but remember that the rest of us have family values as well, and we can't help but be angry toward the dealers who sell to our children, and i mean children who were underage and who every adult in the community is supposed to be looking out for. But it seems these days that instead of looking out for the younger generation, the elders are busy corrupting them. This is what infuriates us!
Just Saying

Newark, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 19, 2013

I have family that went to prison along with Steve.
My children and my nieces and nephews are living without their parents,and me without my husband. at first I was angry but then as time went on I realized that it was no ones fault but their own,. they chose to do what they did and now they are paying for it, everyone makes bad choices, it doesn't mean they are horrible people, most of them seen it as a opportunity to make fast money because Steve made it look that way. and the more they did it, the deeper they got. and got obsessed with making that kind of money that fast, and at the time no one thinks about how people are ruining their life's, because we were all doing the same thing. so, they have no one to blame but their self's, not "snitches" or "rats"
neice

Naperville, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 21, 2013

Right but the snitches made it happen faster is all im sayin i just hope their well protected does ne one kno what happened to jess
Could care less

Beaver, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 10, 2013

Judged:

Steve is where he needs to be and for that whore she needs to be shot for ratting on her own brothers. One day they will get what is coming to them because some of the ppl they ratted on didn't say a word against them because they was true friend. Karma a bitch
Ashley Akers

Logan, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 23, 2013

If you believe in what you are saying on here, then why not put your name, that is the one thing I hate about this site. Does my father deserve to be in prison, absolutely. He will tell you that himself and has told me that this is the only thing that saved him from the situation he was in because of the choices he had made. Does he deserve to stay there forever, absolutely not, he made mistakes, big ones, but he deserves a chance just like anyone else. If you looked up to my father and admired him, and then in the same breath say that you watched as your family/loved ones suffered because of him and watched as he sold drugs, I at least hope that you took the time to try and talk to him and tell him that what he was doing wasn't right, or else you might as well accept your part in the blame. As far as snitches go, I hate that it is usually people just trying to cut their own deal. If you believe and know something is wrong, then take the time to try and talk to that person, if you did and they still don't see the severity of the situation, or if you just don't have the guts to do so, then by all means snitch. I hate drugs, I hate seeing friends and family be affected by it, people I went to school with die because of it and children growing up without parents because of it. My dad is in prison, my brother Stephen is in prison, my brother David is 6 feet under, my little sister is about to lose her mother to illness and will be without both parents. So as far as I'm concerned, thank you for snitching or Stephen could have and probably would have died next and my father would not have been able to face this situation. It seems so easy for people to get on here and judge, apply blame or give their speeches about what is right and wrong even though there is no one perfect, not even myself or them for that matter, not even those that step into a church every Sunday. So don't use church against anyone either, you should clearly know that if someone seeks forgiveness then you should give it. Instead of using your time on here to cowardly express your views, take the time to actually participate in what is right. Go out into your community, send up a prayer for not only those in this situation, but others that may be in the wrong or are sick, or if you did admire and look up to my father and apparently were friends with him at one point, then instead of bad mouthing him on here or pointing out his obvious flaws, then write him a letter to express your thoughts. I'm sure he would appreciate it. I know not everyone is going to agree with or like what I said, but oh well, I'm okay with it because I believe in what I said, that is why I put my name beside my post.
friend from ohio

Circleville, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 23, 2013

Ashley Akers wrote:
If you believe in what you are saying on here, then why not put your name, that is the one thing I hate about this site. Does my father deserve to be in prison, absolutely. He will tell you that himself and has told me that this is the only thing that saved him from the situation he was in because of the choices he had made. Does he deserve to stay there forever, absolutely not, he made mistakes, big ones, but he deserves a chance just like anyone else. If you looked up to my father and admired him, and then in the same breath say that you watched as your family/loved ones suffered because of him and watched as he sold drugs, I at least hope that you took the time to try and talk to him and tell him that what he was doing wasn't right, or else you might as well accept your part in the blame. As far as snitches go, I hate that it is usually people just trying to cut their own deal. If you believe and know something is wrong, then take the time to try and talk to that person, if you did and they still don't see the severity of the situation, or if you just don't have the guts to do so, then by all means snitch. I hate drugs, I hate seeing friends and family be affected by it, people I went to school with die because of it and children growing up without parents because of it. My dad is in prison, my brother Stephen is in prison, my brother David is 6 feet under, my little sister is about to lose her mother to illness and will be without both parents. So as far as I'm concerned, thank you for snitching or Stephen could have and probably would have died next and my father would not have been able to face this situation. It seems so easy for people to get on here and judge, apply blame or give their speeches about what is right and wrong even though there is no one perfect, not even myself or them for that matter, not even those that step into a church every Sunday. So don't use church against anyone either, you should clearly know that if someone seeks forgiveness then you should give it. Instead of using your time on here to cowardly express your views, take the time to actually participate in what is right. Go out into your community, send up a prayer for not only those in this situation, but others that may be in the wrong or are sick, or if you did admire and look up to my father and apparently were friends with him at one point, then instead of bad mouthing him on here or pointing out his obvious flaws, then write him a letter to express your thoughts. I'm sure he would appreciate it. I know not everyone is going to agree with or like what I said, but oh well, I'm okay with it because I believe in what I said, that is why I put my name beside my post.
is this the same steve akers that worked on satalites
friend from ohio

Circleville, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 23, 2013

Is this same steve akers that worked on satalite dishes
Lorrynn gene Paige akers

Lexington, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 25, 2014

Please any info very eager to find out who he is I'm 15 so it's 15 years since I've saw him please any info
It is

Harold, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 9, 2014

friend from ohio wrote:
Is this same steve akers that worked on satalite dishes
it is
Lorrynn gene Paige akers

Nicholasville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Wednesday Mar 26

It is wrote:
<quoted text>it is
hey I'm just really wondering if you know if he had a daughter that he hasn't seen in 15 years or if he knew anybody named Krystal that's my mom his names on my birth certificate please any info bout it
Maybe

Richmond, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Monday Apr 7

It could be the man being discussed her, but more like his son whose name is also steve.
mayb daughter

Lexington, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Monday Apr 7

his sisters name is ashley more help if you have it please
Maybe

Richmond, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Tuesday Apr 8

that would be the younger of the two steves then. if you look about, Ashley posted a time or two, you may be able to find her online somehow. best of luck to you.
maybe daughter

Lexington, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Thursday Apr 10

thankyou so much. :)
Maybe daughter

Lexington, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Wednesday

Does anyone know when Stephen gets out of prison or how long he's in there.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of21
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Harold Discussions

Search the Harold Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
A sheriff who can not drive 9 min Family Affair 147
KY 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 12 min S C A 138,642
Who do you support for Sheriff in Kentucky (Pik... (Oct '10) 16 min Looking For 403
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 18 min Libertarian 122,711
Who would you vote for Sheriff 23 min Big Johns Wife 135
KY Hundreds of birds die in western Ky. (Jan '11) 1 hr Funny 81,199
vince allen 11 hr Funny 4
•••
•••
•••
•••

Harold Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Harold People Search