First Prev
of 4
Next Last
The Rev

Ford City, PA

#1 Apr 9, 2010
I ride a Harley Davidson,I'm a strictly independent biker by choice yet I have respect for the"Gang"brotherhood s.I was talking to some local biker friends the other day and they were talking about some simmering rivalry and possible trouble coming to Pikeville.If I heard correctly,they were saying how either The Seven Sons or The Highwaymen were like a sub chapter or affiliated with the national Outlaws org. and that The Outlaws were wanting to open a chapter in Pikeville.They went on to tell how The Hell's Angels and The Outlaws have had a long standing feud(this I already knew)
and how The Hell's Angels stated they'd open a chapter if Pikeville of The Outlaws did.The premise was that if both org.s come here how there would be rising violence associated with their long rivalry and fighting.Like everything else,I'd like to see everyone just get along but being a biker somewhat and knowing many"diehards"I fear there may be trouble a brewing....
The Sinner

United States

#2 Apr 9, 2010
I really don't know where to start with all your bullshit. FIRST and FOREMOST, the Highwaymen are not now nor will ever be affilated with the outlaws. Next, the outlaws will never be allowed to open a house in Pikeville. There are already 2 established clubs in the area that would neve allow it. I really suggest you get the facts before you get on here with garbage spilling out of your mouth.
FACT

Pikeville, KY

#3 Apr 9, 2010
THIS IS OUTLAW COUNTRY ANY BIKER KNOWS THAT!!! HELLS ANGELS WILL NEVER BE IN THIS KY STATE OR SURRONDING STATES... BECAUSE EVERY REAL BIKER KNOWS... A D I O S.. I HAVE RESPECT FOR FEW LOCAL CHAPTERS AROUND HERE FOR SOME OF THEIR MEMBERS THERE ARE A JOKE MOST CANT RIDE WORTH A SHIT HELL SOM CANT HOLD THERE BIKES UP A T A STOP LIGHT. AND SOME ARE NOT FAMILIAR WITH BROTHERHOOD OR THE TRUE MEANING OF A MOTORCYCLE CLUB
TooFunny

Pikeville, KY

#4 Apr 9, 2010
The Sinner wrote:
I really don't know where to start with all your bullshit. FIRST and FOREMOST, the Highwaymen are not now nor will ever be affilated with the outlaws. Next, the outlaws will never be allowed to open a house in Pikeville. There are already 2 established clubs in the area that would neve allow it. I really suggest you get the facts before you get on here with garbage spilling out of your mouth.
Speaking of bullshit, if the outlaws really wanted to come here the two "established" clubs couldn't do anything about it. Theres a difference between a real biker gang and a bunch of leather vest wearing weekend warriors. These guys make a living off of heroin, guns, prostitution, extortion, murder and anything else that pays. Dont see a big demand for any of that here in Pike-Vegas.
Ace

Pikeville, KY

#5 Apr 9, 2010
TooFunny wrote:
<quoted text>
Speaking of bullshit, if the outlaws really wanted to come here the two "established" clubs couldn't do anything about it. Theres a difference between a real biker gang and a bunch of leather vest wearing weekend warriors. These guys make a living off of heroin, guns, prostitution, extortion, murder and anything else that pays. Dont see a big demand for any of that here in Pike-Vegas.
If you don't see a demand here then you are blind as a bat. Drug capitol of the world with no demand, don't make a lot of sense. When heroin hits here the pillheads will throw the oxys down and turn into real addicts. When it comes to drugs, Pike would make Vegas look like Phelps.
Ace

Pikeville, KY

#6 Apr 9, 2010
TooFunny wrote:
<quoted text>
But you are right about the two established gangs here, just a name and a few old people who enjoy group rides.
TooFunny

Pikeville, KY

#7 Apr 9, 2010
But they can't get a script for heroin handed to them like they do the pills and most of them are to stupid and lazy to even put forth a effort to rob someone. Coke on the other hand would be different. You'd have all the higher ups buying just so they can brag about being able to afford it.
Ace

Pikeville, KY

#8 Apr 10, 2010
TooFunny wrote:
But they can't get a script for heroin handed to them like they do the pills and most of them are to stupid and lazy to even put forth a effort to rob someone. Coke on the other hand would be different. You'd have all the higher ups buying just so they can brag about being able to afford it.
The powder has been established for a long time, but the little boy, if ever turned loose here, would be a mess. so much cheaper and available without a script. And I really look for some to realize the market here. when thy do, i will just pack up and let them have it. Cause we won't stand a chance. Can't shut down a Doctors office and hurt the business, no, the gangs will bring it and everything else that comes along with it.
smartazz

Virgie, KY

#9 Apr 10, 2010
Somebody has been watching way too many 'Sons of Anarchy' episodes!
Ace

Pikeville, KY

#11 Apr 10, 2010
smartazz wrote:
Somebody has been watching way too many 'Sons of Anarchy' episodes!
Do you somehow doubt that if they figured out what kind of market was here they wouldn't be on their way. The biker gangs here are a joke, well not really even gangs. more of a senior citizens riding group.
right fork

United States

#13 Apr 10, 2010
Ace wrote:
<quoted text>Do you somehow doubt that if they figured out what kind of market was here they wouldn't be on their way. The biker gangs here are a joke, well not really even gangs. more of a senior citizens riding group.
So are you one of the wanna be's that watch too much SOA or do you actually know what your talkin about? By your comments I would bet you have no clue about the bike "CLUBS", not gangs, in our area. LMFAO, another keyboard commando!
Real MC

Cawood, KY

#14 Apr 10, 2010
If you belong to a MC then voice your opinion if not then keep your mouth shut. You have no idea about the clubs here unless you belong. So put a patch on your back or shut up. No other clubs are opening up a house in pikeville so don't get your independent riding panties in a bunch. If war breaks out all you bug eaters will be in the house hideing under the covers. lmfao.
Ace

Pikeville, KY

#15 Apr 10, 2010
you are absolutely right on this one, I do not have any idea about your boys clubs, and do not want one. was extended an invitation back a ways but just laughed it off. roflmfao
New Resturant Coming

Louisa, KY

#16 Apr 11, 2010
When will the new McDonalds behind Wal Mart be opening? I can't wait!!!!!!!!!!
henry

Phelps, KY

#17 Apr 11, 2010
New Resturant Coming wrote:
When will the new McDonalds behind Wal Mart be opening? I can't wait!!!!!!!!!!
Now that FU-CKING scares me!
know

Elkhorn City, KY

#18 Apr 11, 2010
Ace wrote:
you are absolutely right on this one, I do not have any idea about your boys clubs, and do not want one. was extended an invitation back a ways but just laughed it off. roflmfao
keep laughing little boy & move along..........
Ace

Pikeville, KY

#19 Apr 11, 2010
know wrote:
<quoted text>
keep laughing little boy & move along..........
Better take your Geratol before you get all worked up and make a mess in your depends.
SDMF

Annville, KY

#20 Apr 11, 2010
FACT wrote:
THIS IS OUTLAW COUNTRY ANY BIKER KNOWS THAT!!! HELLS ANGELS WILL NEVER BE IN THIS KY STATE OR SURRONDING STATES... BECAUSE EVERY REAL BIKER KNOWS... A D I O S.. I HAVE RESPECT FOR FEW LOCAL CHAPTERS AROUND HERE FOR SOME OF THEIR MEMBERS THERE ARE A JOKE MOST CANT RIDE WORTH A SHIT HELL SOM CANT HOLD THERE BIKES UP A T A STOP LIGHT. AND SOME ARE NOT FAMILIAR WITH BROTHERHOOD OR THE TRUE MEANING OF A MOTORCYCLE CLUB
Really I know several Hells Angels hang out with them quite frequently. We are here and more are coming
loaded

Phelps, KY

#21 Apr 11, 2010
SDMF wrote:
<quoted text>
Really I know several Hells Angels hang out with them quite frequently. We are here and more are coming
Bring it!
The Rev

Somerset, KY

#23 Apr 11, 2010
The Sinner wrote:
Hey mouthpiece,I said this was a conversation going on that I was not a primary party too,I even said"if I heard correctly"making it clear that was in no way or implied to be FACT.You 'Net Warriors crack me up how you try to turn everything into online strife and all I did was comment on something.If it's true so be it,if it's not so be it.Quit thriving on turmoil and division,pal.You blowhard shit talkers are exactly why I will be Independent Forever!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Harold Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
KY 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 5 min GOTP 153,271
What's mitch McConnell done for coal, when ther... 8 min Hmmmmmmm 4,661
Change a letter game (Aug '11) 1 hr Jennifer Renee 2,348
Russell Roberts 1 hr tom 4
Smile 1 hr bring it 170
KY Hundreds of birds die in western Ky. (Jan '11) 1 hr Anne52 81,634
BuyRed Bull with Food Stamps? (Oct '09) 1 hr skm1969 257
•••
•••
•••

Harold Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000